Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Try this test....type in any random 3 numbers on Google
Example:

666 new cases

See how many stories report 666 new cases

Try 789 new cases....see how many stories report 789 new cases.

I tried this....and there are so many stories of new cases filling Google that it seems like it's just a load of bunk.

No matter what the number is....there are stories about that number of new cases on Google.

Example:

666 new cases

I tried this....and there are so many stories of new cases filling Google that it seems like it's just a load of bunk.

No matter what the number is....there are stories about that number of new cases on Google.
I have thought Google was one of the 3 great tech Satans of the modern world for years. I stay off it as much as possible.

Example:

666 new cases

It's searching 'new cases'. The algorithm can't find an exact match, so it finds the "next closest".

The virus has become a campaign tool for the libs....everyone on the left or the right that I talk to about the new numbers agree with me that we are being misled for political reasons....people being tested in hospitals are being listed as patients in the hospital even when they leave after the test with zero symptoms....

Forum List

Back