"TRUTH" Trump comes up top in 'poll of polls' of voters - despite growing bullshit over his comments

Selective polling aggregate, to say the least.

In national GOP nomination polling, according to RCP, Bush has a circa 4 point lead over Walker and Trump is at 6%.

the only way to get numbers close to what the Daily Mail proclaims is if you only take the last two polls, released in just the last couple of days and even then, the numbers dont jive:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

last two polls, aggregate:

Bush 17 (19 + 15 / 2)
Trump 11.5 (11 + 12 / 2)

Even if you only take the last two polls, Bush is still ahead of Trump by +6.5. It's simple math.

The Daily Mail, as usual, also lists no sources, no links, no survey group sizes, no MoE's, nothing.

It's junk.

In national GOP nomination polling, according to RCP, Bush has a circa 4 point lead over Walker and Trump is at 6%.

the only way to get numbers close to what the Daily Mail proclaims is if you only take the last two polls, released in just the last couple of days and even then, the numbers dont jive:

Bush 17 (19 + 15 / 2)
Trump 11.5 (11 + 12 / 2)

Even if you only take the last two polls, Bush is still ahead of Trump by +6.5. It's simple math.

The Daily Mail, as usual, also lists no sources, no links, no survey group sizes, no MoE's, nothing.

It's junk.

Your logic is junk, but who would expect less from a subversive living in Germany!

Heil Hitlery!!!!

Bush 17 (19 + 15 / 2)
Trump 11.5 (11 + 12 / 2)

It's junk.

Your logic is junk, but who would expect less from a subversive living in Germany!

Heil Hitlery!!!!

Please show your stupidity some more, but while you are at it, show us the link to the actual polls quoted in the so-called "poll of polls". Please, be my guest.

Logic dictates that your head is squarely up your ass. But this is no surprise at all.

If Trump is doing this well now, just wait until he chooses Oprah as his running mate! i can see it now. After he becomes president, Trump can start a new reality show, wherein he routinely fires cabinet members, and Oprah does 10 minutes on her latest diet! They can give Palin 5 minutes to explain why California should make another reservoir out of Yosemite National Park!

Bush 17 (19 + 15 / 2)
Trump 11.5 (11 + 12 / 2)

It's junk.

Heil Hitlery!!!!

Please show your stupidity some more, but while you are at it, show us the link to the actual polls quoted in the so-called "poll of polls". Please, be my guest.

Logic dictates that your head is squarely up your ass. But this is no surprise at all.
Since I didn't write it, or do the Poll, I suggest you get off your lazy, dead ass, and e-mail them if you are missing some bullshit that you want! It is presented by a known source, whom undoubtedly, doesn't agree with your Communist agenda!

Heil Hitlery!

If Trump is doing this well now, just wait until he chooses Oprah as his running mate! i can see it now. After he becomes president, Trump can start a new reality show, wherein he routinely fires cabinet members, and Oprah does 10 minutes on her latest diet!

Hitlery can get Blow Job to be her VP.... INTERNS FOR ALL!!!! Kneepads optional:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Bush 17 (19 + 15 / 2)
Trump 11.5 (11 + 12 / 2)

It's junk.

Heil Hitlery!!!!

Since I didn't write it, or do the Poll, I suggest you get off your lazy, dead ass, and e-mail them if you are missing some bullshit that you want! It is presented by a known source, whom undoubtedly, doesn't agree with your Communist agenda!

Heil Hitlery!

No. You present this infomation, you should be able to back it up. Or are you just too stupid to be able to do that? I suspect you are far too stupid for it.

Stick with silly cartoons. Then at least you don't have to rhyme more than a sentence or two together, Vagisil.

He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

Why do you think he's a racist? He's employed more blacks and Mexicans than any of the NeoCommie candidates have! OR are you just stupid and forget about him saying ILLEGALS?
It's not a matter of 'think,' Trump is in fact a racist.
How did you come to that conclusion? Mexicans, illegal in the USA or not, are not a race.

He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

Why do you think he's a racist? He's employed more blacks and Mexicans than any of the NeoCommie candidates have! OR are you just stupid and forget about him saying ILLEGALS?
How did you come to that conclusion? Mexicans, illegal in the USA or not, are not a race.

"Hispanic" IS a race.

"Hispanic" IS a race.
Did I miss something? Did Trump say "HISPANIC?"

"Hispanic" IS a race.
The wetbacks are well aware of what he meant...

"Hispanic" IS a race.
"Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catchall to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship with Spain, regardless of race and ethnicity."
Hispanic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Interesting. Apparently, Hispanic is a "race" in the USA only.

"Hispanic" IS a race.
The wetbacks are well aware of what he meant...
Wetbacks? Who are you referring to? If you are referring to Mexicans generally, I have to object since I do not agree with your terminology. If you are referring specifically to ILLEGAL ALIENS with the term you use, I see your point.

This just in.

In order to save time and resources, Trump is suing everyone, instead of selectively suing people and corporations.

"From a business point of view, it is more efficient"

Forum List

Back