More than 80% of Republicans and 41% of Independents Favor Trump Staying in Race Despite Indictment

Awwww....did that mean old Trumpy Bear "grift" you out of your pwecious Hillary becoming pwesident? :itsok:
Awww, did the orange grifter take his precious cult for millions?

Jan. 6 committee says the Trump campaign ripped off ...​

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2022/06/16 › jan-6-committee-tru...

Jun 16, 2022 — Rep. Zoe Lofgren said Monday the Trump campaign took $250 million in donations but didn't use it for the legal defense funding it claimed to ...

Yes..........yes he did.

Almost five months after losing re-election for president of the United States, former President Donald Trump is once again the subject of controversy after new reports say that his campaign purposely tricked donors into giving recurring donations.

First-time contributors who attempted to make a donation to the Trump campaign reported having thousands of dollars extracted from their accounts on a daily and weekly basis. The page, which was set up and hosted by WinRed — the Republican Party's donation platform — funded millions of dollars for Trump's presidential campaign by bombarding the site with confusing fine-print details and text. But by November and December, team Trump had refunded donors a staggering $122 million.

What was the crime Trump has been “convicted” of again?
Justice is slow in this country. The MAGA who murdered 11 Jews in a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018 was convicted just this week. Trump`s first indictment won`t come to trial until December. He was indicted on 37 counts and Georgia will add to that in August. Then it`s the DOJ`s turn again. You should send him more of your money. Also, he`s in need of lawyers that don`t care about ruining their reputations or going to jail.

Trump has CONSTANT meltdowns.
Anyone disagrees or points out the truth to the moron, he attacks their character.
Toddlers have less of a breakdown in the middle of the candy aisle at the grocery store.
Trump hates Dems guts, like the rest of us. We are coming for the Dem lying corrupt trash in 2024. After we win the elections then we will have our revenge on those pricks.

And you’re the arbiter for PA politics? Did OZ break any laws by running in PA?
I don’t recall you having a problem with Hillary running in NY…Hmmmm.
I didn`t have a problem with Oz running in Pa. either. I`m just saying it`s the major reason that he lost. Being a quack doctor didn`t help his cause either.

Trump hates Dems guts
Of course Trump does, they cause his meltdowns by exposing his lies and correcting his "facts".
, like the rest of us. We are coming for the Dem lying corrupt trash in 2024. After we win the elections then we will have our revenge on those pricks.
Isn't that what Gym and the rest of the teabaggers are doing now?
So far.............not much luck.
Like all the rest of their "investigations" a colossal waste of time and taxpayer $$$ for "conservative" teabaggers.

At this point, I somehow doubt that Independents would be dumb enough to vote for Biden if Trump were the GOP candidate. That would be like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.
Trump is distasteful enough to to a lot of them to make them stay home.

The sooner everyone realizes it's nothing much more than a popularity contest the better off they will be.

Awww, did the orange grifter take his precious cult for millions?

Jan. 6 committee says the Trump campaign ripped off ...

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2022/06/16 › jan-6-committee-tru...
Jun 16, 2022 — Rep. Zoe Lofgren said Monday the Trump campaign took $250 million in donations but didn't use it for the legal defense funding it claimed to ...

Yes..........yes he did.

Almost five months after losing re-election for president of the United States, former President Donald Trump is once again the subject of controversy after new reports say that his campaign purposely tricked donors into giving recurring donations.

First-time contributors who attempted to make a donation to the Trump campaign reported having thousands of dollars extracted from their accounts on a daily and weekly basis. The page, which was set up and hosted by WinRed — the Republican Party's donation platform — funded millions of dollars for Trump's presidential campaign by bombarding the site with confusing fine-print details and text. But by November and December, team Trump had refunded donors a staggering $122 million.
Biden took millions from foreign countries ... what did the Biden family do to get that money ?

I didn`t have a problem with Oz running in Pa. either. I`m just saying it`s the major reason that he lost. Being a quack doctor didn`t help his cause either.

the major reason he lost is because dem voting laws in PA allowed Fetterman to get 100s of thousands of early and mail in votes before the 1st debate was even held .

That drawing is how they view Trump: The brave, brilliant All-American patriot selflessly sacrificing himself for them by standing strong against an evil and corrupt system that wants to harm them.

Absolutely incredible.

yi7mA9ifkxeR.png
They’re a cult

Justice is slow in this country. The MAGA who murdered 11 Jews in a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018 was convicted just this week. Trump`s first indictment won`t come to trial until December. He was indicted on 37 counts and Georgia will add to that in August. Then it`s the DOJ`s turn again. You should send him more of your money. Also, he`s in need of lawyers that don`t care about ruining their reputations or going to jail.
So, indictments are convictions?

It's fair to wonder how these numbers would be affected if the expected two or three more indictments roll in.

That drawing in the OP is a hoot. TDS, indeed.
More supporters, even some democrats think these indictments are wrong. The more that come the more support Trump gets.

Well, it’s good that you don’t have a problem, because they don’t need your permission…The reason OZ, Lake, or any solid conservatives lose today, is because we’ve given up fair elections for emotion.

Forum List

Back