TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

I am asking for examples of how PC has oppressed opinions. Not word choices. Actual opinions. Got any?
It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech - Telegraph

He was the first victim of political correctness, but certainly not the last.

He wants examples of things that weren't said.

:laugh:

Impossible to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues. Too funny.

No Mac. Your pal said that the left oppresses opinions. I asked for examples.

Not someone saying "******" or "faggot" or "****". But someone being condemned and PUNISHED for having an opinion.

#earmuffs, bitch

It goes back decades. The first I can think of is the "Rivers of Blood" speech by Enoch Powell:

Not someone saying "******" or "faggot" or "****". But someone being condemned and PUNISHED for having an opinion.

#earmuffs, bitch

Paula Dean incident was some sick shit.

Why don't you go target Chik Filet and the Robertson family again. That was fun, and they raked in millions.

They were not silenced. They said shit. People reacted. That is life.

Here is a real world example. You may appreciate this.

I was in the office of a car dealer last Thursday. I was minutes away from buying a pretty expensive vehicle.

The sales manager gets a phone call while I am looking over papers. I hear him say........,"Yeah....it's all that Kenyan's fault!" "if it were up to me, I'd send over a nice mushroom cloud and be done with it"

I got up and left.

Dude said stupid shit. He was handed consequences.

That is life.

Now...let's talk about the Dixie Chicks. How do you feel about what happened to them?

That's life. You don't go overseas and trash your country in wartime. They're trash.

We agree. They got punished for saying something that was unpopular. They were not arrested...or jailed....they were not fined. Nobody ordered them to stop talking.

What happened was American conservatives reacting to what they said. These conservative Americans called on radio stations to stop playing their songs. It worked.

That's how America works. That's life.

Stop whining when someone you agree with gets "punished" for saying something that is stupid.

Idiot.

#earmuffs, bitch
You are a serious lightweight: Enoch Powell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was in the office of a car dealer last Thursday. I was minutes away from buying a pretty expensive vehicle.

The sales manager gets a phone call while I am looking over papers. I hear him say........,"Yeah....it's all that Kenyan's fault!" "if it were up to me, I'd send over a nice mushroom cloud and be done with it"

I got up and left.

That is life.

Now...let's talk about the Dixie Chicks. How do you feel about what happened to them?

That's life. You don't go overseas and trash your country in wartime. They're trash.

We agree. They got punished for saying something that was unpopular. They were not arrested...or jailed....they were not fined. Nobody ordered them to stop talking.

What happened was American conservatives reacting to what they said. These conservative Americans called on radio stations to stop playing their songs. It worked.

Stop whining when someone you agree with gets "punished" for saying something that is stupid.

Idiot.

What the Dixie Chicks did was far worse than speaking an opinion. You don't get it. We had family fighting overseas. Ever read a history book?

Last edited:

#earmuffs, bitch

Why? She said stupid things. Lots of people who LOVED her were saddened and upset by her. They made phone calls. She lost her job. Her shit stayed on shelves. It is life. She was not arrested. She was not fined. She was not forced to be silent. Private enterprise "punished" her. It is as it should be.

Idiot.

What the Dixie Chicks did was far worse than speaking an opinion. You don't get it. We had family fighting overseas. Ever read a history book?

Bullshit.

They spoke their mind.

#earmuffs, bitch
You are a serious lightweight: Enoch Powell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not impressed.

#earmuffs, bitch

Why? She said stupid things. Lots of people who LOVED her were saddened and upset by her. They made phone calls. She lost her job. Her shit stayed on shelves. It is life. She was not arrested. She was not fined. She was not forced to be silent. Private enterprise "punished" her. It is as it should be.

And black people call each other nigga every day and even say it in rap for profit. Hypocritic sick culture.

Last edited:

#earmuffs, bitch

It is not surprising at this level that the Dixie Chicks take precedence over Enoch Powell. OK, he was a long time ago, but outside of teenybopper terms he is far more poignant to the history of the disgusting legacy of political correctness.

And black people call each other nigga every day and even say it in rap for profit. Hypocritic sick culture.

It would be great if one of your conservative pals here would reply to you explaining how stupid that comment is. Someone who you trust. You need help here.

Intent. Context. They matter. Absolutely.

What happened was American conservaives reacting to what they said. These conservative Americans called on radio stations to stop playing their songs. It worked.

Idiot.

Bullshit.

They spoke their mind.

Bullshit.

They pandered to the people to distance themselves from their fellow Texan for profit. I know how this world works. You don't get it.

It would be great if one of your conservative pals here would reply to you explaining how stupid that comment is. Someone who you trust. You need help here.

It's called hypocrisy. PC bullshit by coward leftists for political purposes.

Why don't you go target Chik Filet and the Robertson family again. That was fun, and they raked in millions.

I got up and left.

That is life.

Dang---I was going to give you a million dollars until you posted this silly drivel---sorry dude. Consequences--

It's called hypocrisy. PC bullshit by coward leftists for political purposes.

Nope. Please try harder.

I got up and left.

That is life.

Dang---I was going to give you a million dollars until you posted this silly drivel---sorry dude. Consequences--

Yep. You get it. Cool.

Forum List

Back