TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

Mel Gibson was arrested for DRIVING DRUNK not for his racist rant. Oldman is just angry he cannot make disparaging remarks against minority groups with zero consequences to his career. Boo fucking hoo.
Don't eat ice cream so fast you pompous ditz. Your brain wouldn't freeze.

Can I get an argument with that ad hominem?

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

You missed the point. He was saying that there are certain people that use disparaging remarks with no consequence but others have their careers ruined because of it.

I missed no point, his examples are bullshit. When did John Stewart ever use the word C*** on the air?

Last edited:
Mel Gibson was arrested for DRIVING DRUNK not for his racist rant. Oldman is just angry he cannot make disparaging remarks against minority groups with zero consequences to his career. Boo fucking hoo.

The argument is inferred, or should be. Does Oldman have a history of making "disparaging" remarks, or was he just expressing his opinion on the abject hypocrisy of Hollywood, which he knows a hell of a lot better than any of us?

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

They should've let his drunk ass go as soon as he started his drunk racist rant because....something idk

No, I just see self-righteous hypocrisy. I've little doubt you can't.

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card
Michael Richards, comedian:

Now tell me, was Richards telling a joke or was he being an angry prick? Are you crying because he couldnt say ****** without someone judging him as an asshole? What is your defense here?

This is where you pretend you dont understand anger or jokes and say they are the same.

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card
Michael Richards, comedian:

Now tell me, was Richards telling a joke or was he being an angry prick? Are you crying because he couldnt say ****** without someone judging him as an asshole? What is your defense here?

This is where you pretend you dont understand anger or jokes and say they are the same.
Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

The argument is inferred, or should be. Does Oldman have a history of making "disparaging" remarks, or was he just expressing his opinion on the abject hypocrisy of Hollywood, which he knows a hell of a lot better than any of us?

His argument is that since 'political correctness' is not applied equally (He has done a poor job of supporting this premise), that political correctness should be done away with. The stupid part of this argument is that political correctness is nothing more than social ostracism in action. It isn't enforced by any government agency just by the people's autonomy as social creatures to avoid voting with their dollars and supporting individuals who they find distasteful. This is what Gary Oldman has a problem with, the simple fact of free speech having consequences to one's career. It is a stupid and privileged perspective.

Obama called black people "Mongrels" on The View and nobody batted an eye. If Bush or Cheney called black people Mongrels it would have been a nationwide crisis. Hypocrite leftist trash.

Just watch every word you say to anyone at any time, or there will be far more than debate, there will be consequences.

After all, this is America.

Well said there are always consequences and reactions to actions.

con·se·quence
ˈkänsikwəns,-ˌkwens/Submit
noun
a result or effect of an action or condition.

How unfair!!

Just watch every word you say to anyone at any time, or there will be far more than debate, there will be consequences.

con·se·quence
noun

How unfair!!

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

con·se·quence
noun

How unfair!!

Well, at least they admit it. I'm right again.

I never expected them to be gracious winners.

con·se·quence
noun

How unfair!!

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

Yeah! Actions should be free of reactions and consequences.

con·se·quence
noun

How unfair!!

Opposing opinions? What consequences have you had to endure due to your opposing opinions?

We are talking about actions.....not opinions.

Quit whining. You are embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back