TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

But it's the America they want:

Authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

So you're not bothering them with that.

Or perhaps it's just the common civility so many would like to see.

I guess that depends on what the American Left defines as "common civility".

They want to make and enforce the rules and the punishments.

And that includes authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

Personally, I'm not afraid of words, or of debate.

No, I just see self-righteous hypocrisy. I've little doubt you can't.

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card
Michael Richards, comedian:

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

------------------------------

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

In your rush to find validation for your knuckle-dragging you missed the fact that your source, Snopes.com, found that Richards never said that. It was instead an anonymous racist screed to which his name was added long after it was published at various Nazi websites. So which of those sites did you really fetch it from?

Last edited:
But it's the America they want:

Authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

So you're not bothering them with that.

And to the extent those words are honest debate they are in the realm of civil discourse. When they are simply bigoted canards, such as Meathead's foisting of that bogus Michael Richards quote in a feeble effort to justify his bigotry, or are otherwise used as weapons they no longer qualify as civil.

Look what they complain about. Not being able to call names without repercussions. If you are so against PC have the courage to go all out. When someone punches you in the face remember not to cry about it.

In another thread Republicans should have the "courage" to serve their country...Wait, nope...the courage to help their fellow man...wait, sorry...The courage NOT to help their fellow man and let them wither and die

You arent dealing with a courageous bunch. They just want to publicly whine about stuff
Your very awkward defense of political correctness is noted, belying your previous claims.

I have no idea what the difference is between a hellfire & brimstone preacher and your PC police. I am sure you have some sanctimonious reasoning why you should define morality for others and by doing so try to limit their right to express their opinions freely.

God, I can't abide self-righteous twits.

Then make the world a bit better by ceasing to be one.

And to the extent those words are honest debate they are in the realm of civil discourse. When they are simply bigoted canards, such as Meathead's foisting of that bogus Michael Richards quote in a feeble effort to justify his bigotry, or are otherwise used as weapons they no longer qualify as civil.

If that's true, then the question remains: What should be done about it?

I don't believe in punishing people for saying things I don't like. I look at such behavior as an opportunity, not as an excuse to levy "consequences".

Well lets see....if we read words it says:

This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

I know that confuses you but its pretty straight forward
Straightforward: Richards wrote the peace and self-righteous hypocrites like yourself ruined his career.

People must be punished for voicing their opinions if their opinions are not PC. It's a matter of PC dogma.

Richards neither wrote nor spoke that bit of bigoted fluff nor has his career been destroyed. Do you have anything else with which you'd like to "justify" your bigotry?

Look what they complain about. Not being able to call names without repercussions. If you are so against PC have the courage to go all out. When someone punches you in the face remember not to cry about it.

In another thread Republicans should have the "courage" to serve their country...Wait, nope...the courage to help their fellow man...wait, sorry...The courage NOT to help their fellow man and let them wither and die

You arent dealing with a courageous bunch. They just want to publicly whine about stuff
Your very awkward defense of political correctness is noted, belying your previous claims.

I have no idea what the difference is between a hellfire & brimstone preacher and your PC police. I am sure you have some sanctimonious reasoning why you should define morality for others and by doing so try to limit their right to express their opinions freely.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Or as my Mom use to say... "WHEN you point at someone 3 fingers are pointing back at you"!

My point in starting this was the hypocrisy of the finger pointers AND the extreme bias of the left wing liberal media that
donated 85% to Democrats and seemingly has all the hype when a conservative says something, but backpages in small print the
liberal/progressive comments.. "Hymietown", "Police are stupid", and gives coverage to guys like this..
“Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
while in the meantime this Hypocrite states...
"No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.
Read more at Al Sharpton's History Of Hate: "Homos," "Chinamen," And "N" Bombs - Daily Surge
Where is the coverage on those comments???

The far left is the cause of today's PC society in the US,
Go to other countries even in Europe and they are not even close to as PC as the Us is.
More proof that the far left should not be in charge of anything ever.

Ironically, most of Europe has been governed by leftists since WW2. Their tolerance for intolerance is a millennium old tradition.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Or as my Mom use to say... "WHEN you point at someone 3 fingers are pointing back at you"!

My point in starting this was the hypocrisy of the finger pointers AND the extreme bias of the left wing liberal media that
donated 85% to Democrats and seemingly has all the hype when a conservative says something, but backpages in small print the
liberal/progressive comments.. "Hymietown", "Police are stupid", and gives coverage to guys like this..
“Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
while in the meantime this Hypocrite states...
"No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.
Read more at Al Sharpton's History Of Hate: "Homos," "Chinamen," And "N" Bombs - Daily Surge
Where is the coverage on those comments???

My intolerance for PC police is as strong as yours but it does not mean I have the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater when there is no fire. Foisting a bigoted canard as Oldman did or posting a bogus Michael Richards quote to justify ones bigotry, as you did, is not politically incorrect ... it's just knuckle-dragging. You have that right. Enjoy. :D

Last edited:

If that's true, then the question remains: What should be done about it?

I don't believe in punishing people for saying things I don't like. I look at such behavior as an opportunity, not as an excuse to levy "consequences".

Nothing more than already is. Those who engage publically in bigot-speech are roundly criticized, ridiculed and often suffer personally and financially. That is as it should be. The open expression of bigotry, once common in America, now comes with a price but no one has been imprisoned.

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered....

The reality is that liberals want to protect what they believe is their exclusive 'right' to be "openly racist and sexist" while still hypocritically pretending that they are 'tolerant' and 'open-minded.' :rolleyes:

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered....

The reality is that liberals want to protect what they believe is their exclusive 'right' to be "openly racist and sexist" while still hypocritically pretending that they are 'tolerant' and 'open-minded.' :rolleyes:

And the liberals want the exclusive 'right' to be "openly racist and sexist" and accomplish that by, according to you, being the PC police?

In a world where logic ceases to exist. Where Intolerance of Intolerance is Intolerant...

And the liberals want the exclusive 'right' to be "openly racist and sexist" and accomplish that by, according to you, being the PC police? ...

But they are corrupt "police" who think they are above their own law.

And the liberals want the exclusive 'right' to be "openly racist and sexist" and accomplish that by, according to you, being the PC police? ...

But they are corrupt "police" who think they are above their own law.

What law? :rofl:

Can't have PC police without PC law to uphold. Of course liberals just make it up as they go and disseminate their decrees via an obedient and eager media.

Soooo, whats that law again?

Keep working on those reading comprehension skills. You've got a long way to go yet.

You said law, I asked what law, you didnt specify the law. That brings us to now. I'm starting to get the feeling you dont have any "law" just whining and playing victim....not sure but almost sure

Just went to Chipotle because I love their food...The Chef was making some pinto beans and I said "Your job must be easy because wetbacks have been eating beans since forever"

....Can you believe they went all PC police on me saying that I was "insensitive" a "piece of shit racist" and should "go fuck myself". I told them they are being intolerant of my intolerance and that is being intolerant.

But then I realized that I was being intolerant of their intolerance of my intolerance. Then we all laughed about it while I was told never to come back or get "my culo kicked".

I'm not a violent guy but I didnt want to be intolerant of his "culo kicking" comment and wasnt sure what to do

Forum List

Back