TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Can I ask...Lets say I wanted to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean or entail? How should we or can we stop it in your opinion?
Why would you want to go against something you champion. You are a rank & file self-righteous hypocrite. If PC had a politburo, you would certainly be a member in good standing, at least.

Yes I love political correctness ass reaming faggot :lol:

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION]

Can I ask...Lets say I wanted to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean or entail? How should we or can we stop it in your opinion?
Why would you want to go against something you champion. You are a rank & file self-righteous hypocrite. If PC had a politburo, you would certainly be a member in good standing, at least.

Yes I love political correctness ass reaming faggot :lol:
Obviously, but I never addressed your sexual proclivities. Your pillow biting is your affair and yours alone.

Live and let live I suppose.

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin
“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
You have to be very careful about what you say.”
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

And so we now have "Redskins" being equated to the n-word!

AGAIN.. when will this politically correctness crap stop?

There is something called "manners" and in polite society it is valued.

Now, there's no law against it - so if you want to rebel against good manners and think labeling it "political correctness" will make your rebellion sound better, go ahead.

No one is throwing anyone in jail for having bad manners. But other folks are also free to reject bad manners and those who embrace bad manners.

So, if you think you are in the right ... why be so sensitive about it? Quit your bitching and say all the bad mannered things you want to say. But if your job depends on people liking you, you may be in a little trouble there.

NO it is the HYPOCRISY of people especially liberal/progressives and the compliant media blowing the Oldman blast but hiding these comments.
Where were the MSM when:
Senator Byrd (D) said..There are white *******", we waited with anticipation to see whether Mr. Snow would actually ask Byrd to ...
:: BlackElectorate.com ::

Where were the MSM when "Jesse Jackson then talked about the preoccupation of some with Israel.
He said something to the effect of the following: `That's all Hymie wants to talk about, is Israel; every time you go to Hymietown, that's all they want to talk about.'

So while you are correct bad manners are bad manners BUT the biased MSM doesn't seem to be fairly presenting the "rants" of the Democrats and
blow way out of proportion the conservative agenda.

That is the major problem... i.e. MSM bias as proven by 85% of ABC,CBS,NBC senior execs,anchors,etc. donated to obama!
With those donations why would a MSM biased network present anything like Jackson/Byrd,etc. comments but blow up the Oldman,Gibson rants...

I want to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean? What should I do?

I want to join up against Political Correctness. What exactly does that mean? What should I do?

Political correctness is tyranny with manners. You should get a short rope and a high ceiling and a step ladder. Let me know when you're ready.

Why? Are you putting up balloons?

So I was thinking about this and I want to be able to call people kikes and fags and all that stuff too. I do but people look at me funny then they dont invite me places.

What should I do to fight it? Can I force them to like me?

Political correctness is tyranny with manners. You should get a short rope and a high ceiling and a step ladder. Let me know when you're ready.

Why? Are you putting up balloons?

So I was thinking about this and I want to be able to call people kikes and fags and all that stuff too. I do but people look at me funny then they dont invite me places.

What should I do to fight it? Can I force them to like me?

Nope. You don't have what it takes. I suggest you keep being phony and keep saying what you think you're supposed to say.

So an update. I just called the cashier white trash and he got all PC on me saying it was rude. Then he must've called for backup because other people joined him and they asked me to leave. Wtf

They didn't even want to hear about comedians which is unfair.

Gary must be getting ready to retire from making movies as he will now be black listed by all the far left Hollywood organizations.

I don't know...there are a LOT of folks angry about the iron fist that the Fourth Reicht of Hollywood [GLAAD] is slamming heads down with. If enough of them speak out, there will be a chain reaction. Of that I'm certain. And chain reactions have a way of blowing up old foundations and then Hollywood can rebuild anew. Form their own guilds, unions and set their own rules for depiction in films etc... You wouldn't believe the connection the gay kingpins have in Hollywood even if I told you. OK, I'll tell you..lol. http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...hollywood-s-new-obsession-with-the-bible.html

Last edited:
So an update. I just called the cashier white trash and he got all PC on me saying it was rude. Then he must've called for backup because other people joined him and they asked me to leave. Wtf

They didn't even want to hear about comedians which is unfair.

What a horrible experience! I hope you are OK! Did anyone try to arrest you? Do you have to pay a fine?

I'm thinking about going my most valued customer's office tomorrow and asking his Hispanic secretary to show me her passport. I've always wondered if she is a real American or an illegal. I'm sure they won't mind...and I'll get a big order.

Michael Richards, comedian:

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

------------------------------

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

Would you care to post any further lies???

Origins: This bit of racial demagogy was not something offered as a defense in court by comedian Michael Richards

This item is simply a version of an anonymous "Proud to Be White" screed, to which Richards' name was added after he gained infamy for his comedy club outburst. However, the item in question had appeared on the Internet long before that incident, and Richards' name was appended to it after the fact.

Read more at snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White
Read more at snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White
What was the lie, that Richards wrote that or that self-righteous hypocrits ruin his career?

You can win this one.

Richards still has an active acting career and he seems to find his outburst far more regrettable than you do. Posting some phony BS to justify your POV says waaaay more about you than it does about Richards.

Richards still has an active acting career and he seems to find his outburst far more regrettable than you do. Posting some phony BS to justify your POV says waaaay more about you than it does about Richards.
Why would I regret the actions of others. I never regret pointing out self-righteous hypocrisy. I hope that says "waaay" more about me and even more about the PC police.

Bill Maher only talks for Bill Maher's sake, Jon Stewart to my knowledge has never called anyone a ******, and Gary Oldman is correct that humans in general are hypocrites.

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered for being the knuckle-dragging, bible-thumping, binge-drinking, wife-beating, gun-toting, mouth-breathing, warmongering neo-Confederate Southern Christian American Taliban Teabagger Republican white trash that they really are.

Talk about bigots. Look in the mirror.

The far left is the cause of today's PC society in the US,

Go to other countries even in Europe and they are not even close to as PC as the Us is.

More proof that the far left should not be in charge of anything ever.

Look what they complain about. Not being able to call names without repercussions. If you are so against PC have the courage to go all out. When someone punches you in the face remember not to cry about it.

In another thread Republicans should have the "courage" to serve their country...Wait, nope...the courage to help their fellow man...wait, sorry...The courage NOT to help their fellow man and let them wither and die

You arent dealing with a courageous bunch. They just want to publicly whine about stuff

Look what they complain about. Not being able to call names without repercussions. If you are so against PC have the courage to go all out. When someone punches you in the face remember not to cry about it.

In another thread Republicans should have the "courage" to serve their country...Wait, nope...the courage to help their fellow man...wait, sorry...The courage NOT to help their fellow man and let them wither and die

You arent dealing with a courageous bunch. They just want to publicly whine about stuff
Your very awkward defense of political correctness is noted, belying your previous claims.

I have no idea what the difference is between a hellfire & brimstone preacher and your PC police. I am sure you have some sanctimonious reasoning why you should define morality for others and by doing so try to limit their right to express their opinions freely.

God, I can't abide self-righteous twits.

Most of the responses are responding to "political correctness" when the original comment was of the hypocrisy of those complaining about the
comments of Oldman, Gibson,etc.!

The hypocrisy is those that cry the loudest about what was said are hypocrites!
Starting with the Hypocrite in Chief...""Cambridge Police acting stupidly" Anyone think Cambridge police might not like the President's comment?
Working down how about Al Sharpton's
He has used the terms “Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
In the meantime this Hypocrite states..."No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.
Read more at Al Sharpton's History Of Hate: "Homos," "Chinamen," And "N" Bombs - Daily Surge

The point of the thread was why not the SAME media frenzy when Obama,Sharpton "Hymietown-Jackson" make politically incorrect statements?

It's un-American. Shame on the left for the doctrine of personal destruction for opposing opinions.

But it's the America they want:

Authoritarianism, submission, intimidation, capitulation.

So you're not bothering them with that.

Or perhaps it's just the common civility so many would like to see. We all still have the right to be as bigoted as we wanna be but to be so publically (or privately in the case of Sterling) results in being branded an idiot. Oldman apologized because he doesn't want that brand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back