TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin
“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
You have to be very careful about what you say.”
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

And so we now have "Redskins" being equated to the n-word!

AGAIN.. when will this politically correctness crap stop?

Last edited:
Sirius Black acting up again?

sirius_black_by_kaprasis-d47gswv.jpg

Last edited:
Mel Gibson has his own production company...So I can't see where Gary is coming from stating that they are through using Mel..??

But I hate the PC crap, but I also hated being verbally harassed as a kid and an adult..

Mel Gibson has his own production company...So I can't see where Gary is coming from stating that they are through using Mel..??

But I hate the PC crap, but I also hated being verbally harassed as a kid and an adult..

OH my goodness! Were you a target of bullies???

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin
“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
You have to be very careful about what you say.”
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

And so we now have "Redskins" being equated to the n-word!

AGAIN.. when will this politically correctness crap stop?
Spot on!

Bill Maher only talks for Bill Maher's sake, Jon Stewart to my knowledge has never called anyone a ******, and Gary Oldman is correct that humans in general are hypocrites.

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered for being the knuckle-dragging, bible-thumping, binge-drinking, wife-beating, gun-toting, mouth-breathing, warmongering neo-Confederate Southern Christian American Taliban Teabagger Republican white trash that they really are.

Bill Maher only talks for Bill Maher's sake, Jon Stewart to my knowledge has never called anyone a ******, and Gary Oldman is correct that humans in general are hypocrites.

But the reality is that Conservatives only want the PC shit to stop so that they can go back to being openly racist and sexist without being ridiculed and slandered for being the knuckle-dragging, bible-thumping, binge-drinking, wife-beating, gun-toting, mouth-breathing, warmongering neo-Confederate Southern Christian American Taliban Teabagger Republican white trash that they really are.
The voice of reason!:D

More far left Obama drone propaganda posting that is old and outdated.

Then again the far left can not help it as it is part of their programming.

Another far left Obama drone posting fail!

Exactly, they want to reserve the right to say shit but want the protection of no one being able to judge the words they use.

Boo-hoo Cons, you can control what you say but you cant control the way people react to it.

Tough shit I know....Its a tragedy

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEEEE POLICE!!! Where are you???

Oh wait.. the same guys "upholding the law" as Oldman said call people:

like these hypocrites...
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," our VP Biden!!
or..
Harry Reid described [Obama] as a "light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" –

NO NO NO! Where were the PC POLICE!!!

So you can use those terms and we aren't suppose to be offended?

What then makes you different from us? You are using PC incorrectness... do you see me getting offended?
I'm just pointing out YOUR hypocrisy!

What then makes you different from us? You are using PC incorrectness... do you see me getting offended?

So you are for public assholeness or not? :badgrin:

I bet your answer is neither and your entire point is to bitch about people with ears who call you on your intolerance, right?

Oh wait.. the same guys "upholding the law" as Oldman said call people:

like these hypocrites...
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," our VP Biden!!
or..
Harry Reid described [Obama] as a "light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" –

NO NO NO! Where were the PC POLICE!!!

Well, of course, PC is a one-way street only.

And they take it a step further: They pretend to be somehow obligated to issue "consequences". Debate isn't enough, they have to punish.

They pretend to have to punish that is. PC is intellectually dishonest narcissism.

I bet your answer is neither and your entire point is to bitch about people with ears who call you on your intolerance, right?

Another far left Obama drone that shows they are intolerant of others that are not far left.

I do not tolerate those that are intolerant!

Forum List

Back