TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin
“Well, if I called Nancy Pelosi a c*** — and I’ll go one better, a f****** useless c*** — I can’t really say that.
But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it. Bill Maher could call someone a fag and get away with it.
He said to Seth MacFarlane this year, ‘I thought you were going to do the Oscars again. Instead they got a lesbian.’
He can say something like that. Is that more or less offensive than Alec Baldwin saying to someone in the street, ‘You fag’? I don’t get it.”
Oldman also asserted that the culture in Hollywood during the past awards season was such that “if you didn’t vote for ’12 Years a Slave,’ you were a racist.
You have to be very careful about what you say.”
We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”

Gary Oldman Blasts Liberal Hollywood, Defends Mel Gibson and Alec Baldwin | Variety

And so we now have "Redskins" being equated to the n-word!

AGAIN.. when will this politically correctness crap stop?

Here is another good example. Lets say the LA Clippers owner Mr. Sterling or Sperling said what he said to V but said it about gays friends she was bringing to the games. Would he be forced to sell the team then? Why not?

Then make the world a bit better by ceasing to be one.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Or as my Mom use to say... "WHEN you point at someone 3 fingers are pointing back at you"!

My point in starting this was the hypocrisy of the finger pointers AND the extreme bias of the left wing liberal media that
donated 85% to Democrats and seemingly has all the hype when a conservative says something, but backpages in small print the
liberal/progressive comments.. "Hymietown", "Police are stupid", and gives coverage to guys like this..
“Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
while in the meantime this Hypocrite states...
"No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.
Read more at Al Sharpton's History Of Hate: "Homos," "Chinamen," And "N" Bombs - Daily Surge
Where is the coverage on those comments???

My intolerance for PC police is as strong as yours but it does not mean I have the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater when there is no fire. Foisting a bigoted canard as Oldman did or posting a bogus Michael Richards quote to justify ones bigotry, as you did, is not politically incorrect ... it's just knuckle-dragging. You have that right. Enjoy. :D
Spare us your "intolerance" for the PC police ffs! No one believes except maybe your PC comrade CC and some other PC punks who think they have the authority to dictate morality to others.

Just went to Chipotle because I love their food...The Chef was making some pinto beans and I said "Your job must be easy because wetbacks have been eating beans since forever"

....Can you believe they went all PC police on me saying that I was "insensitive" a "piece of shit racist" and should "go fuck myself". I told them they are being intolerant of my intolerance and that is being intolerant.

But then I realized that I was being intolerant of their intolerance of my intolerance. Then we all laughed about it while I was told never to come back or get "my culo kicked".

I'm not a violent guy but I didnt want to be intolerant of his "culo kicking" comment and wasnt sure what to do

That's too bad. Have you seen "Gran Torino"?
Gran Torino - All Insults and Racial Slurs - in …:

Last edited by a moderator:
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Or as my Mom use to say... "WHEN you point at someone 3 fingers are pointing back at you"!

My point in starting this was the hypocrisy of the finger pointers AND the extreme bias of the left wing liberal media that
donated 85% to Democrats and seemingly has all the hype when a conservative says something, but backpages in small print the
liberal/progressive comments.. "Hymietown", "Police are stupid", and gives coverage to guys like this..
“Greek homos” and “crackas”. Sharpton even referred to former New York Mayor David Dinkins many, many times as a n****r.
while in the meantime this Hypocrite states...
"No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.
Read more at Al Sharpton's History Of Hate: "Homos," "Chinamen," And "N" Bombs - Daily Surge
Where is the coverage on those comments???

My intolerance for PC police is as strong as yours but it does not mean I have the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater when there is no fire. Foisting a bigoted canard as Oldman did or posting a bogus Michael Richards quote to justify ones bigotry, as you did, is not politically incorrect ... it's just knuckle-dragging. You have that right. Enjoy. :D

Spare us your "intolerance" for the PC police ffs! No one believes except maybe your PC comrade CC and some other PC punks who think they have the authority to dictate morality to others.

Spare us? So you think you speak for all but "CC and some other PC punks" (who ever they are). Here's a hint, Princess: no one wants to be associated with you and your knuckle-dragging. Feel free to express your bigotry here, Meathead, but be careful about doing so in real time. Real peeps find it ape-like. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back