Truth Social goes down for hours. No one notices.

Well Trump didnt because he never uses it. In fact nobody does.
It hasn't gotten off and running yet...Trump has only made one post....and we did notice we got a message explaining the outage....we just don't run around with our hair on fire like you tards....

It hasn't gotten off and running yet...Trump has only made one post....and we did notice we got a message explaining the outage....we just don't run around with our hair on fire like you tards....
He has made 1 post more than i thought.

Was it ?

Testing testing

Or something more weighty ?

I’ve been looking it over. It took time to get in. I had a million + folks ahead of me in line. But once I got in, I have tried it a few times. It is in very early stages. I see improvements already. Guys like taint get their tiny little boners from any possible failure of anything related to Trump. Patience is a virtue. Taint has no virtue.

He has made 1 post more than i thought.

Was it ?

Testing testing

Or something more weighty ?
The big question facing America is, Tommy, does the justice system fear taking legal action against Trump. Is he still a powerful enough threat to government so that acting against him could bring about an armed insurrection that could possibly enlist the support of the military.

Revolutions either succeed or fail based on the disposition of a country's military.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Trump's supporters have claimed that Trump owns the strength of the military in a standoff against America's government.

Does that still exist for Trump or is now just a past fad that has lost it's teeth?
Would Biden as the commander in chief lead a challenge to Trump?

It's in the public testing stages. Will probably be another year before they get the kinks and bugs all worked out.

Besides, Android phones don't have access, and pc users don't have access. Only iPhones.
So they still have to incorporate other tech into the system as well.

The big question facing America is, Tommy, does the justice system fear taking legal action against Trump. Is he still a powerful enough threat to government so that acting against him could bring about an armed insurrection that could possibly enlist the support of the military.

Revolutions either succeed or fail based on the disposition of a country's military.

There is no doubt whatsoever that Trump's supporters have claimed that Trump owns the strength of the military in a standoff against America's government.

Does that still exist for Trump or is now just a past fad that has lost it's teeth?
Not the big question. Not even an intelligent question.

I’ve been looking it over. It took time to get in. I had a million + folks ahead of me in line. But once I got in, I have tried it a few times. It is in very early stages. I see improvements already. Guys like taint get their tiny little boners from any possible failure of anything related to Trump. Patience is a virtue. Taint has no virtue.

Too much Guinness again?

DOJ can't take any legal action against Trump until it proves He broke the law.

Prove Trump owns the military.

DOJ can't take any legal action against Trump until it proves He broke the law.
No, in fact you've erred with that for obvious reasons that could be above your pay grade. I won't debate such obvious stupidity.
Prove Trump owns the military.
And you weren't even capable of reading and understanding that I posed the very question!

No, in fact you've erred with that for obvious reasons that could be above your pay grade. I won't debate such obvious stupidity.

And you weren't even capable of reading and understanding that I posed the very question!
Posting unprovable speculations, that your impeccable sources of information?

I don’t get it
Tommy Taint tipping a few too many?

proxy-image

Forum List

Back