Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"

:lol: You keep telling a lie often enough....conservatives will accept it as the truth

You're not trying to change the subject from the egg on your face...are you?

But...glad you posted: always good to have input from a grad of Wassamatta-U!

Go get the quote and a link to your source for the quote.

its really easy PC

Dems don't lie, holy crap you are an idiot.

OP? Means EVERYTHING, twit. As opposed to Pub dupes' BS alternate univrse. (Racist? Hater? Bought off?) RW brainwashed idiocy, Prof. Rushbeck.

See sig pp3 for short list of Pub lies that silly dupes believe.

After 6 years of message boards, haven't heard one Dem lie. One Dem lie, shyttehead? Obama NEVER said Al Qaeda was destroyed, no matter how many times your favorite charlatan demagogue repeats it, chump of the greedy rich.

where is the quote?

This conversation is over your head......

It has to do with things like 'synonyms' and 'honesty'.

I'll get right back to you when we return to Silly Putty and your favorite color.

Then why all the lies and bullshit coming from you?

You talking into the mirror again?

Don't you realize how obvious your attempt at obfuscation is?
I don’t want to say you’re stupid…..let’s just say you’ve got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

This conversation is over your head......

It has to do with things like 'synonyms' and 'honesty'.

I'll get right back to you when we return to Silly Putty and your favorite color.

I don’t want to say you’re stupid…..let’s just say you’ve got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

No, DC. I'm asking your retarded ass a question, which is folly obviously, since one would be fool to query a retard.

My bad. See ya.

No, DC. I'm asking your retarded ass a question, which is folly obviously, since one would be fool to query a retard.

My bad. See ya.

Step off.

Come back when you can be shown to be wrong, and still be civil.

PC, here are some suggested web sites NOT to blindly trust any more:

Sodahead

Fox News

Daily Caller

The Blaze

Drudge

You may be smirking over the fact I am not listing any left wing partisan sites.

That's because I don't have to. I already know you don't trust them. You are halfway there.

Like Cagney....I just squashed a grapefruit in your face, didn't I, Boooooooyyyyyyeeeee!

I love this.

I seem to remember what happened to Cagney in that movie

tumblr_lyhnf39RZU1ql6i08o1_500.gif

I love this

PC, here are some suggested web sites NOT to blindly trust any more:

Sodahead

Fox News

Daily Caller

The Blaze

Drudge

You may be smirking over the fact I am not listing any left wing partisan sites.

That's because I don't have to. I already know you don't trust them. You are halfway there.

Like Cagney....I just squashed a grapefruit in your face, didn't I, Boooooooyyyyyyeeeee!

I love this.

I seem to remember what happened to Cagney in that movie

tumblr_lyhnf39RZU1ql6i08o1_500.gif

I love this

Save the barrel…and you can go back to being a rodeo clown.

Goo Goo is the phrase the founder of the hertiage foundation used to demean people who wanted the vote to be protected in this country

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

You want truth? Ok, I'll give you truth. Let's see how you handle it.

No matter how much FOX and other Nutter media outlets try to link this to Benghazi, the terrorist's themselves say the attack was about Mali...not Libya.

"...The gunmen say the attack is in retaliation for Algeria's support for French airstrikes and for its tough line on jihadists, calling for the release of radical Islamists being held in neighbouring Mali.

"This operation is a strong political message to Algeria regarding its intransigent stances towards the jihadists, and a message to other neighbouring countries," one of the kidnappers, identified as Abu al-Baraa, told Al-Jazeera satellite channel.

"Our detainees for theirs," he said, adding that his group has "contacted our leadership in Mali."

"We demand the Algerian army pull out from the area to allow negotiations to begin," Abu al-Baraa told the Doha-based satellite channel, speaking with a strong Algerian accent..."

Reluctant Algeria dragged into Mali conflict - Region - World - Ahram Online

You wanted truth and now you've got it. What say you now?

The truth is that Islamic Terrorism isn't border specific... The sooner you understand that, the sooner you wont continue to sound like a complete dingbat.

Forum List

Back