Truth Mean Anything to the Left?

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

The terrorists really want that fucking blind sheikh released. There is that accusation from a general that the whole Benghazi mess was staged in hopes of trading a captured ambassador for the sheikh. And now this.

Hell, let's just send another billion to the Muslim Brotherhood since they seem to support all these terrorists. Nothing to see here, folks.

The whole muslim uprising over the silly video was staged to release Rahman. The effect of the mohammed video was supposed to create a firestorm and the US would show good faith and release Rahman as a gesture of peace. It didn't work because the suspicion was exposed and forced obama to refuse the release. That doesn't mean it was over. Morsi is coming here to make his demands. The terrorist attack in Algeria was supposed to coincide with Morsi's visit. The terrorists just didn't count on Algeria taking the position that no terrorists would get out alive. Algeria shows just what it means to say they don't negotiate with terrorists.

Of course, America did nothing.

The whole muslim uprising over the silly video was staged to release Rahman. The effect of the mohammed video was supposed to create a firestorm and the US would show good faith and release Rahman as a gesture of peace. It didn't work because the suspicion was exposed and forced obama to refuse the release. That doesn't mean it was over. Morsi is coming here to make his demands. The terrorist attack in Algeria was supposed to coincide with Morsi's visit. The terrorists just didn't count on Algeria taking the position that no terrorists would get out alive. Algeria shows just what it means to say they don't negotiate with terrorists.

Of course, America did nothing.

A) You don't know that America did nothing.

B) How in such a short time were we supposed to organize a rescue in the middle of Algeria?

FAIL!!!

As Joe McCarthy once said...

There are lies, damned lies.......and PC Threads

You have neither credibility nor honesty.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

You are getting your ass kicked and making a complete fool of yourself.

Now, now, rin tin tin.....

...you'll feel completely the opposite once you understand what a thesaurus is.

Like Joe McCarthy said while having gay sex with Joe Stalin

"You think WE lie........you should read a thread by Political Chic"

What a moron you become when you lose an argument.

Hey....shouldn't you be at that high-stress job of yours, greeting folks at Wal-Mart????

Hey....shouldn't you be at that high-stress job of yours, greeting folks at Wal-Mart????

I'm sorry

I thought this thread was about making up quotes to try to piss off the other side

You have neither credibility nor honesty.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

You are getting your ass kicked and making a complete fool of yourself.

Now, now, rin tin tin.....

...you'll feel completely the opposite once you understand what a thesaurus is.

You would have been better off not responding. Your posts get really stupid when you're frustrated.

Where do you get your material?? It really stinks!!!

Just flew in from Chicago....and boy are my arms tired!

Come by again....

....I'll be here all week.

why? the OP doesnt give a shit about the truth.

I just read a piece by former Harvard evolutionary biologist Marc Hauser...

In the conclusion, comparing animals to humans, he said:

"In sum, the dumbest person you know is still a genius compared to the smartest chimp."

Wow....if he met you, he'd have to reconsider that, huh?

"In sum, the dumbest person you know is still a genius compared to the smartest chimp."

I guess one of your Nutter friends must have alerted you to my little chide above and you came back to this thread.

But...I notice you're STILL ignoring what I posted...ain't ya, Chic?

I'm sorry

I thought this thread was about making up quotes to try to piss off the other side

Honesty was, at one time, a component of your posts.
Clearly, as a result of the thrashing you've absorbed, you've abandoned that element.

My OP, and every post of mine, was totally correct.

Post #58 proved the interchangeability of the terms destroy, defeat, demise, etc.
They all apply to the Obama pretenses re: Islamic radicals.
All.

They were aimed at accruing the votes of simpletons who believed him, or of dishonest individuals who didn't care whether he told the truth.
You can decide which of those descriptions apply to you.

I'd suggest that you should be ashamed,...but for Liberals, that was, long ago, felt to be unimportant.

Marc is wrong. Many humans are brain-dead (or like you, damn near) and on life support. Chimps, especially the smartest, are far more intelligent. Newborn humans, once again, far behind chimp inteligence.

1. "Obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed"
November 5, 2012
obama claimed Al-Qaeda has been destroyed

2. "Algeria has begun a second military operation to rescue some 30 foreign hostages still captive by al-Qaeda-affiliated group at a gas facility in the country's southeast.

The second round of rescue efforts on Friday come as Algerian state media reported that more than 650 hostages had been freed as part of the army operation.

The state-run APS news agency said 573 of those freed were Algerians. Another 100 were among the 132 foreign workers captured at the In Amenas facility.

The Masked Brigade, an armed group who took hundreds hostage at the In Amenas facility, said on Friday that they would trade captives from the United States for the release of two fighters jailed in the United States.

A spokesman for the group named the two fighters as Aafia Siddiqui, from Pakistan, and Omar Abdel-Rahman, an Egyptian referred to as the "blind sheikh"."
Algeria launches second rescue effort - Africa - Al Jazeera English

So......you sorry you voted for Milli Vanilli?

You must bear in mind that for some people the truth is a flexible concept! :lol:

I guess one of your Nutter friends must have alerted you to my little chide above and you came back to this thread.

But...I notice you're STILL ignoring what I posted...ain't ya, Chic?

The post to which you refer, and are so proud, is as insipid as your usual post.

Marc is wrong. Many humans are brain-dead (or like you, damn near) and on life support. Chimps, especially the smartest, are far more intelligent. Newborn humans, once again, far behind chimp inteligence.

It is eminently clear why you'd claim intelligence for chimps.

It is eminently clear why you'd claim intelligence for chimps.

It's not a claim. They (chimps) actually have it, and are our nearest primate relatives. Interesting as shit, and even talked about in things we call "books."

Forum List

Back