Trumpsters are a fakeGOP: proof

Disagree.

Trump supporters are indeed the GOP; Trump is a product of the Republican Party: the fear, the ignorance, the bigotry, the racism, the hate, the contempt for democracy – hence their support for Putin.

Trump, his supporters, and the Republican Party are one in the same.

YOU ARE FUNNY!!
You OBVIOUSLY never heard any of Trumps speeches when he was running for President!!!

bf9a1862-c0ba-4c14-b365-e454f2d0570e_text.gif

Boris Nemtsov is the most visible activist of the 2014 protests. Shortly thereafter, he was killed. It is believed that this was a domestic murder, but many people think that it was a political order. Nemtsov openly criticized Putin and even insulted him dirty.
After the murder, his daughter immediately emigrated.

Nemtsov was a co-chairman of the Republican Party.

Although Nemtsov is an ambiguous figure. He was associated with Yushchenko

Last edited:
Although there is no contradiction here. Nemtsov left the post of adviser to Yushchenko long before he was smeared with ties with the left and Bandera

I don't have other sources handy.
you just need to turn your head on when you read
You called Trump s fake GOPer and use a source that you claim is written by idiots, and then say that was the only source you have? Dude when you claim something in a derogatory way you should have faith in that one source you used.

You called Trump s fake GOPer and use a source that you claim is written by idiots, and then say that was the only source you have? Dude when you claim something in a derogatory way you should have faith in that one source you used.
Go fuck yourself nerd, I have no intention of arguing with the hallucinations in your stupid head

The world is now full of autists, and each of them wants me to explain everything to them according to their "holy scripture"

It's the fucking new human race that demands to be led by the handle and pointed at the instructions. How will we coexist with them? Spending all the time explaining basic things?

Thank God that in the USA there are not so many of them as in Europe

"
Local self-government is, in our opinion, the basis of civil society and a democratic state. The formation, on the basis of free elections, of a full-fledged municipal government with clear powers and reliable sources of income for the organization of local life, is one of our most important goals. The executive power in local self-government must be subordinate to representative power.
"

(from their declaration)

(ru lang)

This is the most important thesis that clearly indicates their connection with the pre-Trumpster GOP

Everything else doesn't contradict either. In general, the main rhetoric is for freedom, responsibility is mentioned. These are American Republicans in Russia who were dispersed by Trumpsters + Putin

Read all the other Opening posts from the member, and you will understand.

Typically, this person likes to make an opening post right after they have shot up with some heroin and dropped some terrific hallucinogens. . .

:dunno:

Either that. or it is a bot. These OP's are from out of the twilight zone.. . .

The socio-economic responsibility of the center and the regions should be clearly demarcated. Regions and municipalities should finally get the right to manage the money that the people living in them earn. Without the liberation and disclosure of the potential of the Russian regions, the tasks facing the country cannot be solved.

from their ofsite
open very slow
ru

no doubt this is ru-GOP

In fact, even the name "United Russia" (the ruling party of Russia) ideologically directly contradicts these ideas, it is a centralizing party, and it constantly strengthens federal power. This is the party of unitarism
And they are friends of trampsters

Trump often raises his index finger up. Now I understand what he means

The_gesture.svg

Boris Nemtsov is the most visible activist of the 2014 protests. Shortly thereafter, he was killed. It is believed that this was a domestic murder, but many people think that it was a political order. Nemtsov openly criticized Putin and even insulted him dirty.
After the murder, his daughter immediately emigrated.

Nemtsov was a co-chairman of the Republican Party.

So Nemtsov was a liberal democrat....

Assume Trump is loyal to Putin

Putin has statements that indirectly indicate support for the Trumpsters.

So.

It turned out that in Russia there is a real Republican Party! I didn't know it myself. More precisely, I knew about this party, but I did not assume that they were real rightists. They are right-wingers, and they are right-wingers in the American sense: they are for decentralization.

Putin openly spoke negatively about this party. This party was one of the leaders of anti-Putin unrest, and it was quite seriously repressed.

So Trump and Putin are not Republicans.

Now let's think about how to evaluate the war in Ukraine based on this information.

PS
By the way, earlier this party used to be called the Republican Party.
The Trump Cult are the true RINOs.

Forum List

Back