Trumpsters are a fakeGOP: proof

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Assume Trump is loyal to Putin

Putin has statements that indirectly indicate support for the Trumpsters.

So.

It turned out that in Russia there is a real Republican Party! I didn't know it myself. More precisely, I knew about this party, but I did not assume that they were real rightists. They are right-wingers, and they are right-wingers in the American sense: they are for decentralization.

Putin openly spoke negatively about this party. This party was one of the leaders of anti-Putin unrest, and it was quite seriously repressed.

So Trump and Putin are not Republicans.

Now let's think about how to evaluate the war in Ukraine based on this information.

PS
By the way, earlier this party used to be called the Republican Party.

Last edited:
200w.gif

So.

It turned out that in Russia there is a real Republican Party! I didn't know it myself. More precisely, I knew about this party, but I did not assume that they were real rightists. They are right-wingers, and they are right-wingers in the American sense: they are for decentralization.

PS

You bother reading what you post?

The People's Freedom Party (Russian: Партия народной свободы, romanized: Partiya narodnoy svobody) or shortly PARNAS (Russian: ПАРНАС),[3] formerly Republican Party of Russia – People's Freedom Party,[4] initially Republican Party of Russia,[5] is a liberal-democratic political party in Russia. It was one of the first opposition parties founded in the final years of the Soviet Union.

I bet Comrades Pelosi and Schiff are members.

• Banned
You bother reading what you post?

I bet Comrades Pelosi and Schiff are members.
Wikipedia is written by idiots, besides, in Russia they do not distinguish between Democrats and Republicans.

No, it's definitely the Republicans, that's what they used to be called

Wikipedia is written by idiots, besides, in Russia they do not distinguish between Democrats and Republicans.

No, it's definitely the Republicans, that's what they used to be called

Although they were liberal democrats...Does this mean Putin is a liberal democrat?

Your link says differently:

Republican Party of Russia,[5] is a liberal-democratic political party in Russia.

1t1u2j.jpg

So.

Putin openly spoke negatively about this party. This party was one of the leaders of anti-Putin unrest, and it was quite seriously repressed.

So Trump and Putin are not Republicans.

Now let's think about how to evaluate the war in Ukraine based on this information.

PS
Why don't we assume you are an idiot and leave it at that?

Why don't we assume you are an idiot and leave it at that?
There's a system that you don't understand because you're autistic. Now there are a lot of autistic people in the USA. Are you an immigrant?

I'm not interested in autists in this thread. I do not humiliate them, but this topic is not for you, I'm not interested
This topic is for no one. This is probably the threads last post, except for any last words from you.

Disagree.

Trump supporters are indeed the GOP; Trump is a product of the Republican Party: the fear, the ignorance, the bigotry, the racism, the hate, the contempt for democracy – hence their support for Putin.

Trump, his supporters, and the Republican Party are one in the same.
But how can this be combined with the fact that Putin does not like Russian Republicans?

Forum List

Back