International Energy Agency recommends car-free Sundays in cities to hurt Putin

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Supposedly, the recommendation for western nations to give up their cars on Sundays comes “in the face of the emerging global energy crisis triggered by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Previously...

''I guarantee that we're going to end fossil fuel'' - The President of the United States, Joe Biden....

Supposedly, the recommendation for western nations to give up their cars on Sundays comes “in the face of the emerging global energy crisis triggered by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

That isn't going to hurt Putin, cut off his exports, that will hurt him.

That isn't going to hurt Putin, cut off his exports, that will hurt him.

Russia will very likely come out of this significantly strengthened while nations move to separate from the dollar and trade with in-house currencies. For starters.

There's a lot going on with regard to the economic war that's going on. But you simply wouldn't know any of it if you flip through the mainstream topical content, unfortunately.

Zoze cabinets zat haz been infieeltrated vill conteenue to stir up as much flotsam and jetsam as they possibly can in order to achieve zee agenda.

Sadly, and as usual, the people will love them for it. As it is, people who participate in coercion historically understand very little of their actual role in it. And absolutely nothing of the consequence. Well...at least not until they're actually met with the consequence in their daily lives. And they will be.

At the moment I see very, very little difference between political entities that historically profess to differ. To that extent, I, for one, can only contend that you get what you deserve. Collectively speaking, of course.

One would think people would have learned from previous shenanigans of similar effect, such as the line of horse pucky they were fed about Iraq. One would think.

But I digress...

Last edited:
Russia will very likely come out of this significantly strengthened while nations move to separate from the dollar and trade with in-house currencies. For starters.

There's a lot going on. But you simply wouldn't know any of it if you flip through the mainstream topical content, unfortunately.

Zoze cabinets zat haz been infiltrated vill conteenue to stir up as much flotsam and jetsam as they possibly can in order to achoeve their agenda.

Sadly, the people will love them for it.
That is an utter fantasy, their currency and economy have both already crashed and the sanctions just keep piling up.

There's a lot going on with regard to the economic war that's going on. But you simply wouldn't know any of it if you flip through the mainstream topical content, unfortunately.

Zoze cabinets zat haz been infieeltrated vill conteenue to stir up as much flotsam and jetsam as they possibly can in order to achieve zee agenda.

Sadly, and as usual, the people will love them for it. As it is, people who participate in coercion historically understand very little of their actual role in it. And absolutely nothing of the consequence. Well...at least not until they're actually met with the consequence in their daily lives. And they will be.

At the moment I see very, very little difference between political entities that historically profess to differ. To that extent, I, for one, can only contend that you get what you deserve. Collectively speaking, of course.

One would think people would have learned from prevous shenanigans of similar effect, such as the line of horse pucky they were fed about Iraq. One would think.

But I digress...

It is being told to us clearly the Dollar is being thrown out ( Possibly ) while China become more stronger…

Well, in the mean time, we have unelected bureaucrats like Fauci crawling out from under his rock and talking about restrictions again. How convenient. At the same time we have Biden and Buttigie and that bunch basically echoing policy that seems to mirror the recommendation made by the IEA there in the OP...

"...actions it proposes include reducing the amount of oil consumed by cars through lower speed limits, working from home, occasional limits on car access to city centres, public transport..."

Except...in this case...because Russia.

So, in other words, they wanna keep doing what we've always wanted to do and have been doing to put the screws on the regular people, except now we can blame it all on Russia and all of the loyal trustees in the party-of-one who populate the electorate collectively will say ayyyyye men. Yay moderates.

Heh heh.

It is being told to us clearly the Dollar is being thrown out ( Possibly ) while China become more stronger…

Russia has clearly been preparing for the precise sanctions they're being hit with for some time. It's abubdantly clear that none of this was a surprise to the country. The fact that it has systematically increased the share of yuan in its gold and foreign exchange reserves and adopted the yuan so early was a dead giveaway. It has 140 billion worth of Chinese government bonds denominated in yuan alone. As well, China’s CFETS trading system and the Moscow Exchange have been trading in the yuan-ruble currency pair since 2010. Trade between the nations will clearly shift to national currencies just because the conditions exist to do so.

End of the day, it will be the American people and average people of other western nations who will suffer the consequences. And, really, that's probably the intent. Manufactured warfare is merely a utility for zoze who infeeltrate zee cabinets.

Why the people cheer the ruse on, particularly in such a bipartisan manner, I cannot fathom. It's the darndest thing.

Last edited:
Russia has clearly been preparing for the precise sanctions they're being hit with for some time. It's abubdantly clear that none of this was a surprise to the country. The fact that it has systematically increased the share of yuan in its gold and foreign exchange reserves and adopted the yuan so early was a dead giveaway. It has 140 billion worth of Chinese government bonds denominated in yuan alone. As well, China’s CFETS trading system and the Moscow Exchange have been trading in the yuan-ruble currency pair since 2010. Trade between the nations will clearly shift to national currencies just because the conditions exist to do so.

End of the day, it will be the American people and average people of other western nations who will suffer the consequences. And, really, that's probably the intent. Manufactured warfare is merely a utility for zoze who infeeltrate zee cabinets.

Why the people cheer the ruse on, particularly in such a bipartisan manner, I cannot fathom. It's the darndest thing.
The Covid pandemic didn’t kill enough people and didn’t limit the freedom that Politicians wanted, so now we must have a war to cull humanity even more and like cattle we must be lead to the slaughter.

For two decades from the Slate to here I have warned against China rise, Cyber war and so on, so if humanity can not see what is being done then let them suffer and I say the rest of us just sit back and watch the horror show…

What is hilarious is we can actually pay off the debts we owe, crush the oil market and make the dollar strong but then the powers to be wouldn’t be happy now would they?

Oh well let just enjoy humanity stupidity of repeating history over and over and Nero did you bring the wine?

The Covid pandemic didn’t kill enough people and didn’t limit the freedom that Politicians wanted, so now we must have a war to cull humanity even more and like cattle we must be lead to the slaughter.

Putin has replaced COVID as the excuse for government failures, there's no doubt about that. And this is clearly why they're spending our tax dollars to keep it going over there for as long as they can. They don't have a backup plan because this very likely was the backup plan for the gain-of-function virus that they manipulated 1 - to acquire power they never before had but wanted very badly, and 2 - as a convenient distraction from the root cause of the failed monetary policy. All from behind the cloak of ''unity'' of course.

Unfortunately for the directors in this Russia/Ukraine sideshow, it looks like they'll ultimately fail here, too. It's just a fact. In the long-term, the only people who will be affected by all of this will be the American people along woth the people of average means of other western nations. These nations like China and Russia and India and others simply aren't beholden to the Keynesians who have destroyed our currency the way that the pompous Keynesians who have destroyed it seem to believe they are. If they were so smart, the country wouldn't be in the mess it's in. The dollar would still be worth something and we'd all be content. But that simply is not the case. Which is why I have little, if any, respect for those who work in the industry and who pop off all day like they know what they're talking about when they clearly don't. I mean, wtf. They're largely to blame. lol. Disingenuous pricks, the lot of em. They don't give a darn about you or anyone else, they benefit from the inflation.

So, ironically, Fauci has crawled out from under his rock in timely order and now we're back to the little shit fucker threatening to sanction the American electorate all over again.

I imagine they're coming to the realization that Plan B isn't going to work, so it's back to plan A...which is interesting. I had mentioned some time ago about what might possibly be Plan C.

Looks like they were a bit over-confident, because if they're going back to plan A, that must mean they haven't thought forward enough to plan C. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Putin has replaced COVID as the excuse for government failures, there's no doubt about that. And this is clearly why they're spending our tax dollars to keep it going over there for as long as they can.

Unfortunately for the directors in this sideshow, it looks like they'll ultimately fail there, too. It's just a fact. In the long-term, the only people who will be affected by all of this will be the American people and the people. These nations simply aren't beholden to the Keynesians who have destroyed our currency the way that the Keynesians who have destroyed it seem to believe they are.

So, ironically, Fauci has crawled out from under his rock and now we're back to the little shit fucker threatening to sanction the American electorate all over again.

I imagine they're coming to the realization that Plan B isn't going to work, so it's back to plan A...which is interesting. I had mentioned some time ago about what might possibly be Plan C.

Looks like they were a bit over-confident, because if they're going back to plan A, that must mean they haven't thought forward enough to plan C. Heh heh.
For another virus to work it must be a instant death one, so what does Fauci have that can do this and wipe a good amount of society out so that humanity can be rebooted and shaped into the sheep the families want us to be?

I mean war, plague and so on can be stopped but alas it is human nature to be sheep in life…

Ah well. It's the first day of spring. It's a glorious day outside. The sun is out. The birds are chirping. The tree blossoms are popping. My vette is freshly waxed.

I'm probably gonna spend the day cruising the shoreline.

And I don't care how much gas I burn, they can kiss my ass.

Have a good day, all.

1647780689710.png

~S~

It ended up turning cloudy and cold.

Can you believe that? Ruined my whole day.

Forum List

Back