Trump’s Written Order of Declassification of Crossfire Hurricane (the fake Russia collusion investigation) Documents

Another poster was swearing this does not exist. I don’t like to show people up, so I won’t call out the name.

The DNC never obeyed this order, but I guess the left thinks that kewl.

Two things.

How do you know it was never declassified? Have you requested under the freedom of information act the relevant documents?

Second it is ironic to say the least that someone who claims that he believes that somehow Trump declassified all the documents found in Mar O Lago without any evidence to the act, seemingly is capable of finding evidence of another time he declassified something that I personally never even realised was a thing.

As an aside I will also note that on a few occasions the White House backtracked themselves when Trump was in office and claimed to have declassified something.

So what this proves is that the Trumpyberra did know how the declassification process works just two day before he left the WH. Is there any written order for the declassification of the classified documents that were found scattered around his resort?

Another poster was swearing this does not exist. I don’t like to show people up, so I won’t call out the name.

The DNC never obeyed this order, but I guess the left thinks that kewl.

Two years after the court order, FBI and DOJ still refuse to comply with the court order to turn over the documents. Maybe Garland should raid his own ass!

So what this proves is that the Trumpyberra did know how the declassification process works just two day before he left the WH. Is there any written order for the declassification of the classified documents that were found scattered around his resort?
The FBI and DOJ should know how Court Orders work, right? Why haven't they produced The Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane Documents, DUPE?

They were ordered to produce them in a Federal Court over two years ago.

Two things.

How do you know it was never declassified? Have you requested under the freedom of information act the relevant documents?

Second it is ironic to say the least that someone who claims that he believes that somehow Trump declassified all the documents found in Mar O Lago without any evidence to the act, seemingly is captoable of finding evidence of another time he declassified something that I personally never even realised was a thing.

As an aside I will also note that on a few occasions the White House backtracked themselves when Trump was in office and claimed to have declassified something.

He had a standing order that classified documents removed to his residence (MAL) were automatically declassified. Period. That is all he needed.

Actually, there were no classified documents inside the folders that the FBI scattered around the floor for the photo-op.

He had a standing order that classified documents removed to his residence (MAL) were automatically declassified. Period. That is all he needed.

Where is that order? Does it include something like "...so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials.... should be released in unclassified form" like the declassification memorandum does in the OP?

~~~~~~
**********​

Actually, there were no classified documents inside the folders that the FBI scattered around the floor for the photo-op.
Well the court is holding on to about a hundred classified documents. Not sure if they go with those folders or not. You think he already sold them? Maybe he stashed those in NJ?

Forum List

Back