Trump’s Written Order of Declassification of Crossfire Hurricane (the fake Russia collusion investigation) Documents

That document I posted is a lie?

A fake Russia collusion investigation, as I truthfully stated.

If it were not, surely the DNC/DOJ/FBI would be eager to release the declassified binder to prove how real it was.

Of course he knew how the declassification process works. He declassifies something and it is declassified at that moment.

He decided to put it in writing that time, suspecting that the DOJ would stall in releasing it. Waddaya know? Predict the DOJ will stall in releasing something they don't want the American tax payer to see, and you will bat a thousand every time. Damn! Another sports analogy when talking to a liberal. Um . . . you will get a hundred on the test, even if your daddy didn't hire an Asian guy to take it for you.
Masterful thread.

I'm glad you're on the side of the angels! :eek:

So show us these declassified docs?
Dear heavens.

We need to bring back voter competence testing.

Ex.:

[Picture of cat]

What is this a picture of?

a) A cat
b) An elephant
c) Questions are racist
d) Orange man bad!
e) All of the above

Liberal, not the left.

The left despises the Democrats, and vice versa.
I call them demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.
The "left"; the "liberals"; the "progressives"; the DEMOCRATS...
They are ALL contaminated MARXISTS!!!
Your persistent play on semantics is annoying.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Rolling Stones should sue the FBI for copyright infringements.
This whole illegal shit show has been obvious for years, yet the gaslighting media and DNC constantly deny and project.
Hillary's Bleach- Bit ~ Hammertime of subpoenaed top secret calamity is no big deal, but OH MY COOKIE, Orange Man Bad!!!!
You pathetic zombies have NO sense of self-awareness of how illogical you retarded assholes are.
The two tiered "justice" system you cheer for will someday turn on YOU.
^ Thread win.

I call them demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.
The "left"; the "liberals"; the "progressives"....
They are ALL contaminated MARXISTS!!!
Your persistent play on semantics is annoying.
:rolleyes:
If it makes you feel any better, I'd do the same thing if people used Nazi and Jew interchangeably.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd do the same thing if people used Nazi and Jew interchangeably.
It would be great if you started a thread to explain what the fuck you're talking about!
You seem to make sense here sometimes, and then go out of your way to pretzalate and excuse the demented left.
Why do you do that?

It would be great if you started a thread to explain what the fuck you're talking about!
I've thought about doing that, and may yet.

But I'd still correct people who call Nazis Jews & so on.
You seem to make sense here sometimes,
Aw shucks. :)
and then go out of your way to pretzalate and excuse the demented left.
Liberals and Democrats are no more the left than the Nazis were Jews.
Why do you do that?
See above.

Back to the topic, this thread is masterful, no? :)

Oh Meadows was president?

The DOJ was right, it did lead to a lawsuit. Which seems to be scaring the shit out of the DOJ.

That was the process the president chose to use that time.

Given the DOJ's insurrection by refusing the orders of the president in a matter in which the Constitution gives him sole authority, I don't blame him for not going through all that paperwork the next time.
There's no smoking gun

The order only declassified SOME docs and even there heavily redacted

I've thought about doing that, and may yet.

But I'd still correct people who call Nazis Jews & so on.

Aw shucks. :)

Liberals and Democrats are no more the left than the Nazis were Jews.

See above.

Back to the topic, this thread is masterful, no? :)
Yes, the Rolling Stones should sue, and your semantic shit show is pathetic,
Seems antisemitic ...Your postings of on the fence political nonsense is obvious, and go fuck yourself with this FAKE premise.

Yes, the Rolling Stones should sue, and your semantic shit show is pathetic,
Seems antisemitic ...Your postings of on the fence political nonsense is obvious, and go fuck yourself with this FAKE premise.
^ Projection?

I'd switch to decaf if I were you, as your deranged spewing makes you sound like a Democrat.

And calling Democrats/liberals the left is like calling Nazis Jews.

Getting back to the thread, what about that Trump, eh? :)

There's no smoking gun

The order only declassified SOME docs and even there heavily redacted
Have you seen them?

Judicial Watch has been unable to convince the DOJ to turn them over as required by law. Hence the terrifying lawsuit.

So have you seen the docs, to know that they are "heavily redacted," instead of just "redacted as needed?"
The DOJ and the agencies involved have pushed back against the declassification because it would expose sources and methods...and stated that even redacted they could be used to expose both.

Forum List

Back