What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting Move: Trump Posts Declassification Memorandum of “Materials Related to FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Smart move by the brilliant entrapment setter, President Trump.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I understand they shopped judges for Trump's RICO case against them and found them a Clinton judge.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There's the real reason for the FBI raid, right there.

I wonder what other incriminating documents Trump has against the FBI and Deep State?

Or "had" I mean. Once the FBI gets done with the documents, they'll be so redacted, nobody will be able to figure out what crimes they committed against Trump.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I doubt this red herring makes them blink.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The situation now is a catch-22. The Russian Investigation and discredited dossier created a major problem, if you don't release the affidavit it appears some are hiding information for their own benefit, if you do release it you may expose bias, or someone with personal benefit.

The truth is, by this point Trump probably suspects who any mole is if one exists and had to have suspected it fairly early. I doubt he was going into this files everyday with dozens of people around, they probably packed them and left them in the same location so by some order of elimination, he probably has a good idea.

Let's hope this investigation is for the right reasons. The costs to the U.S reputation and Goodwill is far more valuable than assisting Establishment politicians and parties.

Last edited:
OP
M

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The situation now is a catch-22. The Russian Investigation and discredited dossier created a major problem, if you don't release the affidavit it appears some are hiding information for their own benefit, if you do release it you may expose bias, or someone with personal benefit.

The truth is, by this point Trump probably suspects who any mole is if one exists and had to have suspected it fairly early. I doubt he was going into this files everyday with dozens of people around, they probably packed them and left them in the same location so by some order of elimination, he probably has a good idea.

Let's hope it is for the right reasons. The costs to the U.S reputation and Goodwill is far more valuable than assisting Establishment politicians and parties.
I'm thinking you're exactly right.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List