Jim Jordan plans to summon Durham to testify after release of damning report

To something Durham excluded?

How do you propose I do so?
Well I don't think you really can....that's why I asked.

You can't provide us a link to whatever it is you claim the Italians said about Trump, that Durham should have included? Not surprised.

Well I don't think you really can....that's why I asked.

You can't provide us a link to whatever it is you claim the Italians said about Trump, that Durham should have included? Not surprised.
And you're wrong again.

"Italian officials... unexpectedly offered a potentially explosive tip linking Mr. Trump to certain suspected financial crimes," the Times reports. "Mr. Barr and [former special counsel John] Durham decided that the tip was too serious and credible to ignore. But rather than assign it to another prosecutor, Mr. Barr had Mr. Durham investigate the matter himself."

Bill Barr asked Italian officials to discredit Russia probe â they responded with evidence linking Trump to crimes

Nod.

And you're wrong again.

"Italian officials... unexpectedly offered a potentially explosive tip linking Mr. Trump to certain suspected financial crimes," the Times reports. "Mr. Barr and [former special counsel John] Durham decided that the tip was too serious and credible to ignore. But rather than assign it to another prosecutor, Mr. Barr had Mr. Durham investigate the matter himself."

Bill Barr asked Italian officials to discredit Russia probe â they responded with evidence linking Trump to crimes

Nod.
Raw Story?? hahah so what is this "explosive tip?" Got a link to it?

Forum List

Back