Trumps word salad press briefing

I can safely explain that absolute bullshit to you. Gas only went that low BRIEFLY under Trump and it was simply because it was at the height of lockdown. Demand for gas plummeted. Trump’s dumbass has nothing to do with that. I’m willing to bet you knew all this but you decided to kid yourself
How much was it prior to the pandemic? $2.50 under Trump. Why did the price double during the pandemic under Biden?

How much was it prior to the pandemic? $2.50 under Trump. Why did the price double during the pandemic under Biden?
Gas prices eventually went up all over the world while was in office as the pandemic went on. That makes blaming Biden all the more dumb. Inflation itself went up because of supply issues within the market.

The economy is recovering from the Trump collapse quite well.

A majority of Americans know Mr. Trump as a fraud.
The majority of Americans buy food. You aren't going to convince them that paying $30.00 for a steak is better than paying $10.00.
Nothing collapsed under Trump. We were able to buy homes under Trump. You aren't going to convince people still living at their parent's homes, that 7% interest is better than 3%. Biden collapsed that market too.

I can't make heads or tails on what subject he's talking about, throughout most of this briefing. He starts out with the scotus ruling. Which I agree with. But then he starts rambling about everything from ISIS, prisons in the congo, how Biden didn't need authorization from congress. But then follows up admitting he had to fight congress for it. Or something like that.

Maybe he's losing it.
"So I say respectfully to president Biden, you have the authorization right now, I did it. I didn't go to congress and say do I have to write the clause. I fought congress on it. Close the borders. You can do it right now. You have everything. Use my policies. My policies were great. Everybody said it. Use my policies."

Mumbling bumbling word salad. This is like something we'd expect from Biden.

You're trying way too hard to be a contrarian and try to anger people. That's the last thing the world needs is someone else trying to piss off people for no reason.

Everything he says makes perfect sense.

Kamala can hold her own against Trumpy.
The majority of Americans buy food. You aren't going to convince them that paying $30.00 for a steak is better than paying $10.00.
Nothing collapsed under Trump. We were able to buy homes under Trump. You aren't going to convince people still living at their parent's homes, that 7% interest is better than 3%. Biden collapsed that market too.
No we were not when 17% of the work force was not working.

Those numbers are coming, but slowly because the Trump collapse was so bad.

He sounds like a goddamn moron whenever he talks. He’s so unbelievably embarrassing.

EDIT: I am laughing my ass off at this entire video lol. This idiot can’t even run a hotdog stand let alone the presidency.
Your ass is still sore from the Supreme Court spanking, huh.

Just pointing out he spoke for 20 minutes. But to you Bidenfluffers, who have been trained to have a three minute attention span, 20 minutes is "rambling."

I'm not a democrat or a Biden supporter. I'm a fiscal conservative is who worried that Trumps age is affecting the same things that are effecting Biden. Trump seems to be in about the same state that Biden was 2 years ago. And with almost 1 year until he takes office and another 4 years as president, what kind of trouble or drama is that going to create 3years from now, when there's still 2 years left of his presidency? Especially with his ego.

Trump has always tended to ramble when he spoke off the cuff, xiden, on the other hand. just goes to neverland.

Not like this. Starting new sentences before he ends one. Going from one subject to another, as if they were the same subject.

I'm not, in any means saying it's bad. But there's still a lot of time between now and Jan 2029. We've watched Biden go from half way decent to a bumbling fool, in just 2 years. Cognitive decline because of age ain't something they can do anything about. It's not their fault. But it happens to almost all ole people.

He's actually pretty clear what he's saying here. You must have some comprehension issues or refuse to pay attention.

Maybe I do have some comprehension issues. I'm getting on up there in age my self. Maybe you could help me out with this. He said Biden doesn't have to go through congress to have the authority to secure the border. Then said he didn't have to either. But where I get confused is the next sentence. Here, I'll post it.
Trump then said "I fought congress on it."

Do you see what I'm talking about? He's saying the same exact opposite thing, in the same paragraph.

And notice....no teleprompters....Trump speaks off the cuff. Biden falls down a rabbit hole every time he tries that for more than a few seconds(to speak spontaneously).

Trying to turn Trump into the Dementia Patient in the WH is a really dumb and very obvious attempt at deflection of the Dementia Patient's number one problem.

I ain't saying he's at Biden's level. Maybe at Biden's level 2 years ago. But almost 2 years from now, Trump will have 3 years left to be president. Biden has less than a year.

The price of gas was low during part of Trumps term because Saudi and Russia were in an oil price war. Flooding the market with cheap oil. Mass production from oil rich countries always makes the price go down.
But in April of 2020 (7 months before the Biden/Trump election), Trump strikes a deal with Saudi, USA and Mexican oil producers to REDUCE production. Two months later, US oil companies were issuing record numbers of law off notices to their employee's (US oil field workers). By August the oil companies were in a full fledged bust cycle. Almost no new drilling. US production tanks spigots were slowing the flow. They weren't leasing new leases or renewing the ones they had. And were basically using that cheap oil they'd been buying and storing while the price was down. And by December, those reserves were almost diminished, and the futures market started shooting the price up. (Because the supply was so low)
The price was high during Biden because the supply was so low.

But just so we're clear on this. Biden is NOT anti big oil. The proof is in the record profits they received the same year they produced record low amounts. Even with demand at record lows.

Biden was a gift horse to the US oil companies.

Not like this. Starting new sentences before he ends one. Going from one subject to another, as if they were the same subject.

I'm not, in any means saying it's bad. But there's still a lot of time between now and Jan 2029. We've watched Biden go from half way decent to a bumbling fool, in just 2 years. Cognitive decline because of age ain't something they can do anything about. It's not their fault. But it happens to almost all ole people.

You obviously haven't been paying attention.

You obviously haven't been paying attention.

To who? Trump? You're right about that. I don't listen to Trump or Biden's speeches. I normally don't care what a politicians has to say. Because they're usually lying when their lips are moving. Especially Trump.

I didn't think this press briefing was going to be a speech. I thought he was going to talk about the SC decision. But it turned into a bunch ramblings.

To who? Trump? You're right about that. I don't listen to Trump or Biden's speeches. I normally don't care what a politicians has to say. Because they're usually lying when their lips are moving. Especially Trump.

I didn't think this press briefing was going to be a speech. I thought he was going to talk about the SC decision. But it turned into a bunch ramblings.

He's never just stuck to the topic at hand when in front of cameras, he squeezes in as much as he thinks they will tolerate. And I've seen him shift gears midsentence many times over the years. That's just him.

Forum List

Back