Trump's Wife Modeled in US Prior to Getting Work Visa

Melania is like a Stepford wife android. Her head is either full of air or wires.

On one hand, I feel sorry for her. She didn't sign up for this shit. She just wanted to have a better life in America and she felt that shacking up with billionaire would offer her the greatest security. On the other hand, she did lie about this. Of course, she didn't really have a choice being married to an authoritarian tyrant.

That's a lie, they both claim openly that they have a wonderful relationship.

That said, who hired her? She and the companies that had her do spreads should be fined for 'skirting the law' - I have a heavy suspicion that this story is bunk (paperwork error or something similar) cause she's been here a long ass time for this to /just/ happen to come out now.

That said, who hired her? She and the companies that had her do spreads should be fined for 'skirting the law' - I have a heavy suspicion that this story is bunk (paperwork error or something similar) cause she's been here a long ass time for this to /just/ happen to come out now.

I must confess that for 10 billion, or even half of that, I'm open to stating I have a wonderful relationship with just about anyone.

Lakhota, you must be really desperate to be starting a thread like this now.

Melania is like a Stepford wife android. Her head is either full of air or wires.

On one hand, I feel sorry for her. She didn't sign up for this shit. She just wanted to have a better life in America and she felt that shacking up with billionaire would offer her the greatest security. On the other hand, she did lie about this. Of course, she didn't really have a choice being married to an authoritarian tyrant.

Democrats should never use words relating to, "lie" , "racism". "sexual harassment", "corruption" or "misogyny" .. it only points out their extreme hypocrisy.

I must confess that for 10 billion, or even half of that, I'm open to stating I have a wonderful relationship with just about anyone.

Not that I'm judging cause I know how folks are about money, but happiness is worth far more than even $100 is worth trading for.

That said, she's worth quite a bit herself, and that's not why she's with him.

I guess if you can call modeling "working."

You call sucking cock "working" while the Soros money isn't paying you to troll message boards. Get ready to start taking a big shot in the throat when hitlery loses.

Douche.

For the record, if a woman wants to sell her body then she should be allowed imo. (Sex, modeling, or otherwise)

Lakhota, you must be really desperate to be starting a thread like this now.

Yeah, it's sooo much more fun for you NaziCons to conjure up shit about Hillary. Sorry I missed the deadline.

The Wikileaks revelations , Project Veritas, those that had the misfortune of working closely with the Hitlery clunt and the indignation of the rank and file of the FBI that saw the pass that Hitlery was given by Comey is just (snicker) "made up shit".........seriously, just how fucking stupid are you?

Wut? I believe in free choice.

It's legal in like Vegas and some other place too now that I think about it. [EDIT ah legal in the entire state of Nevada]

I was. Sorry I end up skipping quotes a lot cause for some reason they don't work well on FireFox. (I have to edit my document to add them in after posting)

Forum List

Back