Trump's Wife Modeled in US Prior to Getting Work Visa

I was. Sorry I end up skipping quotes a lot cause for some reason they don't work well on FireFox. (I have to edit my document to add them in after posting)

Well that sucks .. but .. I can't help you .. :eusa_doh:

btw. interesting perspective, great topic...

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/04/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-melania-trump.html?_r=0

Holy shit! The woman WORKED and didn't draw welfare. What a bitch!

I guess if you can call modeling "working."
Makes more money than your welfare check...

For the record, if a woman wants to sell her body then she should be allowed imo. (Sex, modeling, or otherwise)

Is that really fair to the millions of ugly liberal women who can't find a buyer?

I'm not sure that would happen, men are pretty easy :p

Well, not the good ones... although

cc1d04e5c177e23bec5406ed91a23f93.jpg

You peeps are such fucking jokes! :)

I can't believe you let this happen.. Learn shit for the next time, and don't allow this to happen again!!

Wake the fuck up!!

For the record, if a woman wants to sell her body then she should be allowed imo. (Sex, modeling, or otherwise)

Is that really fair to the millions of ugly liberal women who can't find a buyer?

I find it interesting that liberal women identify with Hillary, she's such a pathetic example for women.

The other day a young woman on CNN said its an offense to her gender that Hillary may be the first female president. She said Hillary is a criminal and no role model for women. I damn near fainted. Another example, at the college where they held one of the debates, some MSM hack asked a group of women if they felt a connection with Hillary as women and they responded with a loud NO. The MSM idiot looked a little green around the gills that went out live. lol

Works either way, when we whine about it on Wednesday!

And sometimes you have to rip the plant out, and start over...

Forum List

Back