Trump's Wife Modeled in US Prior to Getting Work Visa

images-12-jpg.96937
The extra Marital fucking by Trump was in 2006 when he was already married to Melania

Former Playmate admits to affair with Donald Trump but the National Enquirer never published the story

The National Enquirer paid a former Playboy model $150,000 for her account of having had an affair with Republican nominee Donald Trump a decade ago — and then never ran the story.

And sometimes you have to rip the plant out, and start over...

That's the historical cycle of civilizations only now there's an option for total...:blowup:

Well, Hillary is the plant, stem, and root, that needs to get ripped out.

Trump will be a weed, that will get removed in 2-3 years. But it will allow an enlightening of thoughts and ideas of how the electoral system should be run next time.

Works either way, when we whine about it on Wednesday!

So you're a Democrat...

I am a person that wants world fruition.

Good luck with that, nobody knows what you mean so far.though.

Yep... that's the problem with the peeps in this thread...

Thanks for explaining what I meant.

That was a hint for you to say what you meant ... actually..

if you do, keep it short please...

Turns out both Trump and his wife are poor role models

WTSP.com

Jimmy Buffett to play free St. Pete show for Clinton
The Parrothead troubadour isn't the only high-profile singer to perform a free concert on Clinton's behalf. Jon Bon Jovi is giving a free concert Saturday at St. Petersburg's State Theatre.

A Hip-Hop Political Rally, Starring Beyoncé, Jay Z (and Hillary Clinton)
CLEVELAND - In an election year when Hillary Clinton is depending on young black voters to turn out, she may have gotten her biggest boost yet here on Friday.

New York Times

Big Names Campaigning for Hillary Clinton Underscore Donald Trump's Isolation

Works either way, when we whine about it on Wednesday!

So you're a Democrat...

ok... why are you replying to this twice? You don't like the 1st answer? :)

And sometimes you have to rip the plant out, and start over...

That's the historical cycle of civilizations only now there's an option for total...:blowup:

Well, Hillary is the plant, stem, and root, that needs to get ripped out.

Trump will be a weed, that will get removed in 2-3 years. But it will allow an enlightening of thoughts and ideas of how the electoral system should be run next time.

"H" .. I agree and you're welcome to dream..

So you're a Democrat...

ok... why are you replying to this twice? You don't like the 1st answer? :)

Never mind and not really...

Thanks "G" ":)

But it's not a dream. It's something we have to figure out how to make it happen, without violence. By using our brains and forcing our will onto our government legislature and representation.

And people nowadays seldom use their brains. They just check Dem or Rep based on what they were born into, ie religious beliefs.

Our democratic system has been replaced by a theocracy, where blind lemmings vote for their party-of-birth with no idea why....

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/04/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-melania-trump.html?_r=0
Lol...who cares!

How many immigrants have been working and living here,
and 20 yrs later, are still undocumented and illegally here?

Here's my idea... ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR EITHER CANDIDATE THIS ELECTION, is not allowed to vote ever again!!!!

Take their fucking voting privileges away, because they do not deserve to be representing American citizens!!! They are part of the problem, not the solution!!!

Then we can have a fresh start 4 years from now, with people who can have a more reasonable view of life in the real world.

Should someone like you be allowed to vote in the future? After being so gullible this time?

Do we really want voters like you, dictating our country's future?

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/04/us/politics/ap-us-campaign-2016-melania-trump.html?_r=0
Who gives a shit? Look what you people are grasping at! Hillary is a fucking spy and it is clear that other nations know far more what was in those emails than Americans. Wake up already.

Forum List

Back