Trump's Waco rally turnout disappoints... much smaller than expected

there is no such link because I refuse to spoonfeed you.

In my humble opinion, you have no such credible sourcing that supports what you assert.

I am not sure of your motives on why you make a claim and not be able to back yourself up.

Posted it numerous times - feel free to use tbe USMB search feature to find it in my past posts, look it up on google yourself, or stay stupid - I don't care which one you pick.

We all know you are just going to sit back on your lazy, ignorant ass and
Claim there is no such link because I refuse to spoonfeed you.

SOP for lazy leftist losers.

Emoji notwithstanding.

But between us ---and no disrespect intended, trust me, but.......but I don't think you have the cards in your hand that you claim.

So, your hand has been called.

Show.
Or leave the table.

Not my rules.
It's the way the adult world works.
Trust me.

They did not 'off themselves'.

Three investigations said otherwise, including one led by Republican John Danforth.

I hope someday any idiot stupid enough to make the statement that you are responding to has their child or grandchild burned alive.
Well, I wouldn't have let them join a cult to start with.

Wow, you are one angry, sick freak.

Perhaps you missed the dozens of threads on this topic and the facts that were duscussed.

In one of the final reports on the Waco compound incident, an agent / investigator wrote that instead of surrounding the ranch, laying seige to it with armored vehicles, firing tear gas, etc..., in hindsite, they should have had little to no presence at the compound and simply, quietly picked up the cult leader the next time he ventured into town.

Yes, it's easy to second guess afterwards, but the problem was that the FBI had no experience dealing with doomsday cults at that point, or that all these crazy fucks would burn themselves alive rather than let old David get what he deserved.

The problem with the "Why didn't the just pick him up in town" is that he wasn't the target. The hundreds of illegally modified weapons he had in the compound were, along with records of who he sold them to.

Finesse was not an FBI specialty / trait at the time, and their eagerness to storm the compound unnecessarily cost lives...

Again, what was the alternative, let Koresh stay in there forever until he ran out of food and then lit the place on fire?

Forum List

Back