Trump Waco Rally

Yep... one term president impeached twice.

First President to win on his first political run, first billionaire President, first President in 72 yearsto create a new branch of the military, first President to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy there, first President to walk across the North Korean DMZ, first President to have Alaska's ANWR approved for drilling, first President to see the DOW closed above 20,000, first President in 70 years to have the US become a net energy exporter, first President to create paid family leave tax credit for employees earning $72,000 or less, first President to name artificial intelligence, quantum information science, and 5G communications as national research and development priorities, first American president to address an assembly of leaders from more than 50 Muslim nations, and reach an agreement to fight terrorism in all its forms, first President to create a White House position focused solely on combating human trafficking, first president in history to attend the March for Life, first president to convene a meeting at the United Nations to end religious persecution, first President to create a Federal strategic plan to address marine litter, first President to Indict major Chinese drug traffickers for distributing fentanyl in the U.S...

Joe Biden on the other hand, is the oldest President to ever be elected.

“Trump clearly knows the power of place. In the case of Waco, it is not just a provocation but a signal, likely to be read by those who have used force on Trump’s behalf as an invitation. For the past three decades, this incident has been a key element of far-right mythology: a rallying cry for armed resistance to the federal government and its representatives. For Trump, whose first term ended with an assault on the US Capitol, the choice to rally in Waco sends a clear message that will energize proponents of far-right extremism among his base.”

Trump also knows the power of fascist symbolism, in this case the Blutfahne, his failed coup d’etat on 1/6.
LOL Trump is a “fascist” because he opposed the Deep State warmongers and Big Tech censors.

You globalists shill for Big Pharma, Big Tech, and Big War nonstop, yet we are the “racists”. What a joke.

First President to win on his first political run, first billionaire President, first President in 72 yearsto create a new branch of the military, first President to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital and move the US embassy there, first President to walk across the North Korean DMZ, first President to have Alaska's ANWR approved for drilling, first President to see the DOW closed above 20,000, first President in 70 years to have the US become a net energy exporter, first President to create paid family leave tax credit for employees earning $72,000 or less, first President to name artificial intelligence, quantum information science, and 5G communications as national research and development priorities, first American president to address an assembly of leaders from more than 50 Muslim nations, and reach an agreement to fight terrorism in all its forms, first President to create a White House position focused solely on combating human trafficking, first president in history to attend the March for Life, first president to convene a meeting at the United Nations to end religious persecution, first President to create a Federal strategic plan to address marine litter, first President to Indict major Chinese drug traffickers for distributing fentanyl in the U.S...

Joe Biden on the other hand, is the oldest President to ever be elected.
:auiqs.jpg:
First President to call Alabama part of the Atlantic seashore.

First President to shake hands with a ghost after giving a speech.

I'll match you any time.
You're doing a great job making Trump and Biden sound like intellectual equals; such is the life in the cult I presume.

I prefer letting the voters separate Joe from the Blob.

So lets continue:

First president to call a national park Yo-Semite.

A tweet from some moron who goes by the name of "TuckFrump"?

seriously.gif

You're doing a great job making Trump and Biden sound like intellectual equals; such is the life in the cult I presume.

I prefer letting the voters separate Joe from the Blob.

So lets continue:

First president to call a national park Yo-Semite.

Good to see President Biden and VP Harris. I wonder what they said.

Hmmm...

First President to serve Chicken McNuggets as a gourmet meal.

Your turn, dickless...

Which are far more nutritious than ice cream, titless ratbag. Of course pedophiles can't lure little children with Chicken McNuggets.

5lwuiq.jpg

I see we're not doing firsts any more.

Compare the two men:

donald-trump-joe-b-iden.gif

There is no comparison. While Biden trips and falls up the ramp on AF1, Trump was just walking down a wet, slippery, narrow ramp.

Forum List

Back