Trump's tax returns - again

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
There must be something spectacularly fishy about them. Legal, but fishy. Like Master Limited Partnerships, which is a way of ripping off investors fishy.

Well, is the audit complete? If not, will Trump at least release previous years’ returns? (The IRS has said that an audit is no impediment to public disclosure of a tax return; Trump’s lawyers may well be advising him to not release the returns for strategy purposes if he is being audited — but he is under no prohibition from releasing them.) Shouldn’t Republican primary voters not have to wonder if there are any bombshells in a prospective nominee’s tax returns — especially with regards to someone with famously, ahem, opaque business practices — before everything is settled?

Read more at: Where Are Donald Trump’s Tax Returns?

There must be something spectacularly fishy about them. Legal, but fishy. Like Master Limited Partnerships, which is a way of ripping off investors fishy.

Well, is the audit complete? If not, will Trump at least release previous years’ returns? (The IRS has said that an audit is no impediment to public disclosure of a tax return; Trump’s lawyers may well be advising him to not release the returns for strategy purposes if he is being audited — but he is under no prohibition from releasing them.) Shouldn’t Republican primary voters not have to wonder if there are any bombshells in a prospective nominee’s tax returns — especially with regards to someone with famously, ahem, opaque business practices — before everything is settled?

Income taxes have never funded "da gubermint". This corporate entity makes plenty just from skimming off the top and investing it. Anyone that can figure out how to pay as little if any income tax gets a huge thumbs up from me. Our fiat dollars from our sweat equity goes to pay interest on worthless paper money with no intrinsic value that was created by a few keystrokes on the computer by some Fed banker. That interest is collected by the private shareholders (mostly foreign) that then buy up other corporations and assets that they covet...hard assets paid for with worthless paper....what a deal.

Trump shouldn't release his tax returns. It's just bowing down to more of the PC bullshit from the left.

As American royalty, Trumpery is immune to the rules everyone else lives by. He lies and his gullible fans lie for him. He screws over the little guy and the little guy kisses his behind and begs for more.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the RWNJ traitors.

As American royalty, Trumpery is immune to the rules everyone else lives by. He lies and his gullible fans lie for him. He screws over the little guy and the little guy kisses his behind and begs for more.

Sounds more like Hitlery Clinton to me....

Income taxes have never funded "da gubermint". This corporate entity makes plenty just from skimming off the top and investing it. Anyone that can figure out how to pay as little if any income tax gets a huge thumbs up from me. Our fiat dollars from our sweat equity goes to pay interest on worthless paper money with no intrinsic value that was created by a few keystrokes on the computer by some Fed banker. That interest is collected by the private shareholders (mostly foreign) that then buy up other corporations and assets that they covet...hard assets paid for with worthless paper....what a deal.
So you are saying that he has a very low Adjusted taxable income? That he maybe paying almost no income tax? As I said, legal, but fishy.

Warren Buffet had to pay less income tax than his secretary getting 25K a year. I am sure Trump has the same kind of deal.

Bernie Sanders got some heat from his tax returns when his adjustable tax income was remarkably low.

We do know that he wont release them because they are embarrassing. Just how, is the 64k question

So you are saying that he has a very low Adjusted taxable income? That he maybe paying almost no income tax? As I said, legal, but fishy.

Warren Buffet had to pay less income tax than his secretary getting 25K a year. I am sure Trump has the same kind of deal.

Bernie Sanders got some heat from his tax returns when his adjustable tax income was remarkably low.

We do know that he wont release them because they are embarrassing. Just how, is the 64k question

So what if he paid none at all? It's nothing but a huge con job anyway. The American people have been so dumbed down and programmed that they can't even fathom the thought that they have been ripped off all these many, many years. If Trump paid a gazillion income taxes, it wouldn't improve your lot in life or mine.

I wish you all knew what the tax laws are. He most likely only pays taxes on captial gains. He most certainly has losses that work to his favor in that arena. It is our tax code fools. If he isn't earning income, then he pays zero in income tax dollars. Do you all know this?

It's legal. Why doesn't he show it?

Probably because Cruz can make hay from his tax return. Cruz can show how much Trump would pay under the Cruz tax plan vs how much he pays now. Like under the Cruz tax plan he would mucho bucks, vs the current tax code he pays close to zero

It's legal. Why doesn't he show it?

Probably because Cruz can make hay from his tax return. Cruz can show how much Trump would pay under the Cruz tax plan vs how much he pays now. Like under the Cruz tax plan he would mucho bucks, vs the current tax code he pays close to zero
same goes for them all? You think we saw the others? hahahahahahahahahaha

I wish you all knew what the tax laws are. He most likely only pays taxes on captial gains. He most certainly has losses that work to his favor in that arena. It is our tax code fools. If he isn't earning income, then he pays zero in income tax dollars. Do you all know this?
You don't know how much he pays, or under which tax regime. Capital gains is way to high a rate than Donald is probably paying

Trump shouldn't release his tax returns. It's just bowing down to more of the PC bullshit from the left.
Everyone releases their tax returns when they run for President. It's a tradition, not PC bullshit from the left.

Actually, I think Trump has already covered his ass on this one: He has stated that as a business man he takes advantage of whatever laws he can to make money and he has admitted he hates taxes and pays as little as possible.
No one who likes Trump will care. No one who doesn't like Trump will be surprised.

You don't know how much he pays, or under which tax regime. Capital gains is way to high a rate than Donald is probably paying
I bet he doesn't pay payroll taxes and was my point. I really don't care what he pays in taxes. Why would you, does it change yours?

Secty Clinton's tax returns are available on line, going back to the 90s.

Like I said, never underestimate the utter stupidity of the RWNJ traitors.

Heil Trumpery.

Heil Trumpery.
but you have to pay to see em if they're there.

Traitors are on the left, libtard.

Dumb RWNJ traitors. If a D candidate refused to release tax returns, they'd be screeching their heads off.

Trumpery has lied about damn near everything. Fully 91% of what he says is lies and the stupid RWNJ traitors are kissing his butt.

Never ever underestimate the stupidity of the RWNJ traitors.

Heil Trumpery.
but you have to pay to see em if they're there.

Funny that you give Trumpery a pass on his lies but then tell lies about Secty Clinton.

Anyone surprised?

Heil Trumpery.

Really? Did she report the 250 MILLION dollars she lifted from Leo Wanta to start her Childrens Defense fund thats nothing but a slush fund? How about how the funds from her and Bill's tax free foundations? How about the foreign countries and dignitaries that have sent money to it in order to curry her favor? You think that money was for children?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I do not belong to a political party nor am I eligible to vote and participate in your reindeer games.....but I utterly despise the left with a disdain that words could never do justice to. Your kind makes my skin crawl...literally.

Forum List

Back