Trump's federal taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
My apologies if this idea has already been posted, If so, I failed to notice it.

As Donald Trump careens to a massive defeat in the 2020 presidential election, it seems to me that, in these waning few minutes of presidential life he has left, there is a lifeline available to him, at least on his federal taxes and the perception among voters that he doesn't pay any to Uncle Sam, while he does pay China.

During the last debate with Vice President Biden, Trump claimed that he prepays millions in federal taxes, and that the reported $750 was just a "filing fee." It's hard to believe that the NY Times was dumb enough to misread the tax return they had access to, and misrepresent the payment of $750. He also claimed that, being under federal tax audit, he was in no position to release his income tax returns. Well, there is a solution, where he could address this without actually releasing the returns.

Release copies of the checks, front and back, of the actual income tax prepayments. Those payments must be made quarterly, and surely Trump's accountant could provide copies of those to the voting public.

Last month's fake nooz.

Pathetic how you liberoidal asswipes are all atwitter over this fake scandal, which has absolutely zero documentary evidence to back it up, yet will screech about Biden's very well documented pay-to-play scam with numerous nations being alleged "Russian disinformation"

Just fuck off.

nobodygives.jpg

I have a better idea.....

Let the NYT prove that they published confidential information from Trump's actual tax returns, and name the individual that they received the returns from....

Then they can all pack their bags and get ready to report to a federal prison, because they would have proven that everybody involved in that little fiasco is guilty of at least one federal felony!!!!

Or, they can save themselves from prison by simply swearing that they lied (and hoping that their claims don't match up with Trump's tax returns)....

My apologies if this idea has already been posted, If so, I failed to notice it.

As Donald Trump careens to a massive defeat in the 2020 presidential election, it seems to me that, in these waning few minutes of presidential life he has left, there is a lifeline available to him, at least on his federal taxes and the perception among voters that he doesn't pay any to Uncle Sam, while he does pay China.

During the last debate with Vice President Biden, Trump claimed that he prepays millions in federal taxes, and that the reported $750 was just a "filing fee." It's hard to believe that the NY Times was dumb enough to misread the tax return they had access to, and misrepresent the payment of $750. He also claimed that, being under federal tax audit, he was in no position to release his income tax returns. Well, there is a solution, where he could address this without actually releasing the returns.

Release copies of the checks, front and back, of the actual income tax prepayments. Those payments must be made quarterly, and surely Trump's accountant could provide copies of those to the voting public.
Already regurgitating old Fake News stories?

How pathetic life must be for those terminally ill with TDS.

There is no filing fee, if tramp paid the accountants they undercharged.

Trump nor anyone else owes you diddly squat shit asshole. The sooner you realize that simple fact of life the sooner you may someday start getting ahead in life instead of forever being a window licker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back