Trump's Support of Vaccines May Cost him Victory in 2024.

But one surely does get the impression that it's all about the vaccines, here on this forum, right?
And yes, I could be wrong and not recognizing the Trumper's efforts to deflect from the fact?

We should ask those who've been so vocal on condemning the vaccines!

The vaccine mandates are the problem. No one wants to stop you from injecting experimental drugs into your system. Just don't try to make everyone do it. You're too stupid to see the difference.

I'm not sure all gop candidates are not anti-vacers. Alex Jones is conspiracy theory champion. So are MTG and Bobbert. Will Abbot throw his hat into the ring? (-: DeSantis? What's his position on the efficacy of the vaccines?

The point that Trump has muddled the message is correct. The gop's position should be loud and clear - the vaccines work and are safe, and you should get three of them. But it's your right to be stupid and not get vaccinated.
(my bolding in your message)
That's the step forward we've been waiting for bendog!

Now we're both anxious to hear all the stupids.

So it's finally decided! Everybody agrees that the vaccines are safe, effective, wonderful, and wot's gud!
well except for Marvin.
oh, and maybe Chicy too?

So it's finally decided! Everybody agrees that the vaccines are safe, effective, wonderful, and wot's gud!
well except for Marvin.
oh, and maybe Chicy too?

The vaccine mandates are the problem. No one wants to stop you from injecting experimental drugs into your system. Just don't try to make everyone do it. You're too stupid to see the difference.

And that's just it. Trump advises you take the vaccine, but he won't force you to do so. He's pro-choice on this issue.

All I have to say on the matter is that democrats have a sacred obligation to booster up regularly, and often, "mRNA boosters are for democrats like Tricks are for kids!" Don't forget your obedience masks either dems..... :banana:

Yeah, I think it's the nut jobs on the internet trying to make a dime off of it, nothing more.
Everybody doesn't know what he thinks of the vaccines. His pronouncement of them being safe and effective wouldn't have been sincere and would have been suffered by Trump as a necessary evil. He's implied and promoted nothing but the opposite.

That's what's making it into such a slamdunk against his agenda.
Oh, and fwiw, Trump had nothing to do with science's success in America, or in the world's other countries that produced the vaccines so quickly.

Back to condemning the vaccines with your accomplices yet?

Everybody doesn't know what he thinks of the vaccines. His pronouncement of them being safe and effective wouldn't have been sincere and would have been suffered by Trump as a necessary evil. He's implied and promoted nothing but the opposite.

That's what's making it into such a slamdunk against his agenda.
Oh, and fwiw, Trump had nothing to do with science's success in America, or in the world's other countries that produced the vaccines so quickly.

Back to condemning the vaccines with your accomplices yet?
Meh, I got vaxxed when one got the full FDA approval.....I got my yearly flu shot too. Sorry to rain on your TDS party there Cletus. ;)

There's been a large effort to gloss it over and to not discuss it, but it's a real issue according to RT's reporting. Keeping in mind too that Russia and RT are very heavily pro-Trump.

Comments from those who dare read the story?

Which obviously implies that any challenge to Trump will need to be from a candidate who condemns the vaccines!
Ridiculous as hell.....

There's been a large effort to gloss it over and to not discuss it, but it's a real issue according to RT's reporting. Keeping in mind too that Russia and RT are very heavily pro-Trump.

Comments from those who dare read the story?

Which obviously implies that any challenge to Trump will need to be from a candidate who condemns the vaccines!
Bwahahahah...NOPE---Trump supported free choice---

And whoever runs against senile Biden, will win.

Marvin is too dumb to understand that he doesn't have to make that same point 6 times. Everybody understands the talking point, but not everybody buys it. Now both of you can sleep well tonight!

Yet you're still telling the same lie that Trump, Desantis, and others are anti-vaccine. You're too stupid to understand the difference between anti-vaccine and anti-mandate, so you're projecting your stupidity onto others who are far more discerning than you. You're a clown.

It's not about the ClotShot..... it's about the gummint mandating the citizens to be jabbed. President Trump is on the correct side of that issue - it's YOUR choice.

The stuttering shit clown, as always, is on the wrong side of the issue, and has let us know in his inimitable, stammering fucktard manner.
You and that unholy bitch Claudia are always hammering on Joe's speech impediment.

I haven't heard him stutter not one time in the last year.

The trouble is, they say it's about the mandates and not the vaccines, yet nearly every one of them are transparent on their condemnation of the vaccines!

Forum List

Back