Michael Franzese, Speaker of the House 2023!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Forget Trump as Speaker. When Republicans shellac the Marxists in the coming midterms, we need someone who people listen to when he speaks. I thought maybe Margorie Greene, maybe Lauren Boebert, the old ways of being nice to "my friend on the other side of the aisle" are gone, dead and buried.

Then it occurred to me, the absolute best House Speaker, would be someone who will command the respect of anyone he addresses. Therefore I nominate Michael Franzese as the House Speaker when Republicans boot the Marxist to the curb.

Who is Michael Franzese? Michael Franzese is a former caporegime of the NY Colombo organization, a long established group founded and run by mostly Italian Americans. In his heyday he was very successful at bringing in revenue to the organization. His vast experience in the private sector will command respect from both sides of the aisle.

Forget Trump as Speaker. When Republicans shellac the Marxists in the coming midterms, we need someone who people listen to when he speaks. I thought maybe Margorie Greene, maybe Lauren Boebert, the old ways of being nice to "my friend on the other side of the aisle" are gone, dead and buried.

Then it occurred to me, the absolute best House Speaker, would be someone who will command the respect of anyone he addresses. Therefore I nominate Michael Franzese as the House Speaker when Republicans boot the Marxist to the curb.

Who is Michael Franzese? Michael Franzese is a former caporegime of the NY Colombo organization, a long established group founded and run by mostly Italian Americans. In his heyday he was very successful at bringing in revenue to the organization. His vast experience in the private sector will command respect from both sides of the aisle.

Well this came out of left field.

Politics might be a stretch for someone like him, though I have watched enough of his interviews to respect that he is a genuine man of Christ who was naturally gifted enough to pursue a medical degree but out of circumstance, was dragged into the life. He appears to be an intelligent guy and uses logic in his arguments from the limited exposure I have had to his videos.

What most impressed me about him though was that he was respectful to those agents who "caught guys the right way" meaning, by the book, no dirty policing. He was especially clear about this when he interviewed Donnie Brasco.

No agent provacateurs, encouraging bad behaviour, planting evidence, making false statements or "manufactuing threats". Good, honest policing that even former criminals can respect.

Due to this aforementioned paragraph is the reason he wouldn't pursue politics. Being a mobster is more honourable than many tactics many poliicians employ today. He might just get dragged back into another life he wouldn't enjoy. Better to "stay clean" lol.

Well this came out of left field.

Politics might be a stretch for someone like him, though I have watched enough of his interviews to respect that he is a genuine man of Christ who was naturally gifted enough to pursue a medical degree but out of circumstance, was dragged into the life. He appears to be an intelligent guy and uses logic in his arguments from the limited exposure I have had to his videos.

What most impressed me about him though was that he was respectful to those agents who "caught guys the right way" meaning, by the book, no dirty policing. He was especially clear about this when he interviewed Donnie Brasco.

No agent provacateurs, encouraging bad behaviour, planting evidence, making false statements or "manufactuing threats". Good, honest policing that even former criminals can respect.

Due to this aforementioned paragraph is the reason he wouldn't pursue politics. Being a mobster is more honourable than many tactics many poliicians employ today. He might just get dragged back into another life he wouldn't enjoy. Better to "stay clean" lol.

I loved the Donnie Brasco interview!

Forum List

Back