Trump's Support of Vaccines May Cost him Victory in 2024.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

There's been a large effort to gloss it over and to not discuss it, but it's a real issue according to RT's reporting. Keeping in mind too that Russia and RT are very heavily pro-Trump.

Comments from those who dare read the story?

Until these incidents, polls for the Republican primaries for 2024 showed Trump with a healthy lead to be the party’s presidential candidate again. The question is whether his support for the vaccines will cost him sufficient votes to allow another hopeful – such as Florida Governor Ron DeSantis or former vice-president Mike Pence - to overtake him.

Which obviously implies that any challenge to Trump will need to be from a candidate who condemns the vaccines!

Last edited:
I'm not a Trump fan for 2024.
I think there are better GOP candidates, but if Trump wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat.

WTF is RT? Some Canadian paper?
Russia?? You mean that $3,500,000 that the Moscow mayor's gave to Hunter?
Vaccines are a net positive for Republicans, that "paper" is plain wrong.
All GOP candidates are pro-vaccines, duh.

There's been a large effort to gloss it over and to not discuss it, but it's a real issue according to RT's reporting. Keeping in mind too that Russia and RT are very heavily pro-Trump.

Which obviously implies that any challenge to Trump will need to be from a candidate who condemns the vaccines!
Well the democrats are in a tough spot. On the one hand, they want to blame Trump for the vaccine and all of its ills because he was the force behind getting it out so quick, thus turning conservatives away from him, but at the same time, they don't want to give credit for the vaccine to Trump because they lied about him doing nothing about the pandemic and blaming him for every death. Telling democrats that they have Trump to thank regarding anything they like is political suicide among their own base.

So we have trolls out here like you doing their dirty work

Well done.

It's sentenced DeSantis to the penalty of having to condemn the vaccines. When it's time for the election, will that position be survivable anymore?

Or will it be hugely popular and proven to be the real truth on the vaccines being fake and phony?

Very few people are anti-vaccine. Many (including most Trump supporters) are anti-vaccine mandate. You're too stupid to know the difference.

Well the democrats are in a tough spot. On the one hand, they want to blame Trump for the vaccine and all of its ills because he was the force behind getting it out so quick, thus turning conservatives away from him, but at the same time, they don't want to give credit for the vaccine to Trump because they lied about him doing nothing about the pandemic and blaming him for every death. Telling democrats that they have Trump to thank regarding anything they like is political suicide among their own base.

So we have trolls out here like you doing their dirty work

Well done.
So there's no 'trolling' issue about it, as you make abundantly clear with your tears.
But the discussion has been brought to life and that needed to happen.

Can DeSantis or some other win the hearts and minds of the Trumpers by taking the contrary position to Trump on the vaccines?
A bit of a stickler of a question, I have to admit!

I'm not a fan, so no great loss

Very few people are anti-vaccine. Many (including most Trump supporters) are anti-vaccine mandate. You're too stupid to know the difference.
Typical Marvin, his knee jerks and he fouls his own nest!
(sorry for the reaction to it but sometimes ya just gotta)

Actually Russia and RT are very heavily Pro Democrat. That is why Putin approved of The Fake Dirty Dossier Obama, Biden and Clinton paid KGB agents to create in order to sway the 2016 election in Clinton's favor.

Clinton, Obama and Biden did Collude with Putin, and no one else.

It's not about the ClotShot..... it's about the gummint mandating the citizens to be jabbed. President Trump is on the correct side of that issue - it's YOUR choice.

The stuttering shit clown, as always, is on the wrong side of the issue, and has let us know in his inimitable, stammering fucktard manner.

It's sentenced DeSantis to the penalty of having to condemn the vaccines.
Care to link to him advocating that vaccines not be taken? Just like nearly every "anti-vaxxer" you lot condemn, the real stance isn't necessarily against the vaccines as much as it's against GOVERNMENT MANDATES that citizens must take vaccines. If you really can't discern a difference, that's on you.

It's not about the ClotShot..... it's about the gummint mandating the citizens to be jabbed. President Trump is on the correct side of that issue - it's YOUR choice.

The stuttering shit clown, as always, is on the wrong side of the issue, and has let us know in his inimitable, stammering fucktard manner.
But one surely does get the impression that it's all about the vaccines, here on this forum, right?
And yes, I could be wrong and not recognizing the Trumper's efforts to deflect from the fact?

We should ask those who've been so vocal on condemning the vaccines!

Care to link to him advocating that vaccines not be taken? Just like nearly every "anti-vaxxer" you lot condemn, the real stance isn't necessarily against the vaccines as much as it's against GOVERNMENT MANDATES that citizens must take vaccines. If you really can't discern a difference, that's on you.
You've completely failed to understand what I said. Care to read again where I suggested that DeSantis will need to take a contrary position to Trump's?
And then understand that's a lot different than your claim?
(even though DeSantis has clearly implied that which you claim he didn't)

I'm not a Trump fan for 2024.
I think there are better GOP candidates, but if Trump wins the nomination I'll vote for him over any democrat.

WTF is RT? Some Canadian paper?
Russia?? You mean that $3,500,000 that the Moscow mayor's gave to Hunter?
Vaccines are a net positive for Republicans, that "paper" is plain wrong.
All GOP candidates are pro-vaccines, duh.
I'm not sure all gop candidates are not anti-vacers. Alex Jones is conspiracy theory champion. So are MTG and Bobbert. Will Abbot throw his hat into the ring? (-: DeSantis? What's his position on the efficacy of the vaccines?

The point that Trump has muddled the message is correct. The gop's position should be loud and clear - the vaccines work and are safe, and you should get three of them. But it's your right to be stupid and not get vaccinated.

1srelluc
I agree. Trump fast traced the vaccines so everyone knows what he thinks of them.
No argument against that Claudette!
So do you think we've heard the end of the criticism of the vaccines now? It's kinda turned into being a bit hypocritical to do that anymore, ya think.
We'll both anxiously wait to pounce on it right?

Forum List

Back