Build Back Better with Tax Breaks for Democrats and ready.........

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Pays journalists. Ponder that for a moment. This bill takes your money and puts it into the hands of the left. Imagine if this was mainstream news with content. Ah but heck no, they only tell tall tales.

Last edited:
Pays journalists. Ponder that for a moment. This bill takes your money and puts it into the hands of the left. Imagine if this was mainstream news with content. Ah but heck no, they only tell tall tales.

View attachment 583882
Interesting statement, about government paying half the salaries of reporter and journalists across the country. I have seen nothing to reflect there is a shred of truth to it. Has anybody else?
I would be glad to read the pertinent section if it exists.

Interesting statement, about government paying half the salaries of reporter and journalists across the country. I have seen nothing to reflect there is a shred of truth to it. Has anybody else?
You have to dig in the bill to find it, but it is there.

Who is going to go through thousands of pages to expose it? Journalists?

View attachment 583882
The video is wrong.
Is the salt tax only for democrats. Are there no rich republicans in democratic states?

If you're self-employed, you can deduct union dues as a business expense. However, most employees can no longer deduct union dues on their federal tax return in tax years 2018 through 2025 as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that Congress signed into law on December 22, 2017.Jul 27, 2021

What about W. Viginia?

Its mostly false.

Is the salt tax only for democrats. Are there no rich republicans in democratic states?

What's worse is what about even richer people in Republican states? If property taxes are lower in red states the SALT deduction helps only those that have significant property value. The raise in the SALT deduction helps me and I live in a Republican state. Yes, the bill YOU support helps me and others like me and I am a solid Republican and wouldn't vote for a Democrat no matter how many freebies they promise me. Many of my neighbors will also benefit and they are also solid Republicans.

You have to dig in the bill to find it, but it is there.
I have read much of the bill but did not find it. Did you see it or do you just have faith it is there? If you saw it, simply give reference to section and line, like anything else. I have done it her before on bills, reports, court evidence, etc. where I knew where to find the pertinent text. If it is a matter of faith, as a believer, I can live with that, as there are lots of believers here requiring little or no proof, sometime believing, though seeing and being presented proof of the exact opposite. But, if you have seen it, simply show me the texts and I would be willing to accept fact as fact, instead of thinking it is just more bullshit to amuse the base.

Who is going to go through thousands of pages to expose it? Journalists?
I have read most of it. I just did not see that. If you wish to prove it is there, you have to be able to say where it is or everybody will think is bullshit. You notice the guy speaking sure didn't say where he saw it. It has gotten pretty common to hear people on both sides of the aisle, making unfounded claims about what bills do and don't say or mean. When they do, it is for political consumption only, when not stating section and line reference otherwise they would state it for the record moving that it be struck from the bill.

I have read most of it. I just did not see that. If you wish to prove it is there, you have to be able to say where it is or everybody will think is bullshit. You notice the guy speaking sure didn't say where he saw it. It has gotten pretty common to hear people on both sides of the aisle, making unfounded claims about what bills do and don't say or mean. When they do, it is for political consumption only, when not stating section and line reference otherwise they would state it for the record moving that it be struck from the bill.
You read thousands of pages? LOL. Post the a link to what you read sporto.

Its mostly false.

Why would that be?

Why would that be?

Excellent.... so Gannet, one of the most evil, vile media companies in America gets $100s millions to pay part of salaries while they continue to shred local newspapers down to a nub.

I have...

Here you go, honey. I thought you knew how to look things up. https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hr5376/BILLS-117hr5376rh.pdf
No I have the NY Times do it for me ok Sweetie.
it will provide $1.67 billion over the next five years for newspapers, websites, radio and TV stations, and other outlets that primarily cover local news. If eligible, they could reap up to $25,000 for each locally focused journalist they employ in the first year and $15,000 in each of the next four.

Forum List

Back