Trump’s Second Term In Doubt

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If Trump is going to curl up with the same old crowd personified by Mitt Romney it is truly time for Tea Parties to form a conservative third party that will draw voters from Democrats and Republicans.​

XXXXX

Donald Trump’s picks will surrender sovereignty faster than a Democrat if Nikky Haley ends up working with Romney:​

Romney Is The Arsenic

The media tells us that Donald Trump prizes loyalty above everything else. As near as I can tell, Trump prizes obedience above everything else. The fact is: He will get neither loyalty nor obedience from Mitt Romney. That is why Trump’s picks, and possible picks, are a little scary coming from a guy who ran on being a maverick.

Forgive my blunder! I forgot that John McCain was an insider-maverick. Trump is an outsider-unifier.

Unsigning the Paris Accord is the tiniest of bites in relation to the tremendous amount of American tax dollars Congress already sends to the United Nations. NOT unsigning the Paris Accord is why the next secretary of state and Nikki Haley are important to the New World Order crowd. In plain English Secretary of State Mitt Romney cannot be trusted.

The Paris Accord legitimating the global warming hoax is a huge bite because it is the best hope the United Nations has for finally acquiring the authority to directly levy a tax on the American people:

WND was unable to reach for comment Sen. James Inhofe, a frequent critic of climate-change activists who seek a United Nations tax on the U.S. consumption of carbon-based fuels that effectively would redistribute wealth to developing nations.​

Everything is connected to the United Nations. Not one foreign policy or domestic policy decision after 1945 was made without approval from the United Nations crowd.

If you are one of those few Americans who still believes the UN is a force for good, list every major crisis since 1945 in two columns —— domestic and foreign. Begin with either column and resolve each crisis as though the United Nations never existed. I think you will be stunned by the similarities at how easily every crisis could have been resolved had what is best for the United Nations NOT interfered in every decision. Many crises never would have materialized had the United Nations never existed. It gets worse when you see how each crisis became more complicated for the American people as the years went by.​

Solving Crises Retroactively

President-elect Trump said he would scrap the TPP. I am not holding my breath until he does it. Mitt Romney’s running mate, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, is a big supporter of TPP. Ryan actually preferred another insider like Hillary Clinton knowing they were on the same page on every important issue. And let’s not forget that Republicans in the House elected Ryan well-knowing what he is and what he supports.

Should President Trump ever get around to draining the swamp he should start by fighting Republican swamp creatures in Congress. He has one death ray for the fight —— THE VETO —— when establishment Republicans send him crap bipartisan legislation. Should Congress override his vetoes he will at least have identified the creatures.

Parenthetically, whenever a bill lands on a good president's desk he should always think the Affordable Care Act. In that sense Donald Trump has the best advisor of all.

It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones. Calvin Coolidge

Aside from the fact that the TPP should have been submitted as a treaty requiring Senate ratification, it is astounding that Congress would even consider it an “agreement.” Calling it an agreement lets senators off the hook. They might get caught ratifying it.

The insider noted that like the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the U.N. climate accord is a global governance agreement poorly negotiated by the Obama administration, placing an onerous international cost on U.S. taxpayers that will drive up the cost of energy while dampening economic growth.

WND received no response from a detailed email asking Trump spokesman Jason Miller and Sean Spicer of the Republican National Committee to respond to questions regarding Trump’s comments to the Times.​

GOP elite 'moderating' Trump's stance on 1 'devastating' issue
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 11/23/2016 @ 8:55 pm

GOP elite ‘moderating’ Trump’s stance on 1 ‘devastating’ issue

Incidentally, I wish knowledgeable conservatives would stop calling establishment Republicans GOP elites. They are not elite by any definition. They are elitist by every definition.

Donald Trump has not yet been sworn in. I am betting he will not get a second term if he is counting on conservatives in 2020. Why am I betting against a second term? Answer: Conservative Americans will turn against President Trump within three months after he takes office. The following items are the tip of Trump’s iceberg:

1. Trump will give Americans more of the same without making a permanent change in anything.

2. The United Nations will grow stronger and sovereignty will get weaker under Trump.

3. Trump will not shutdown one federal bureaucracy.

4. Trump will not reduce the number of parasite feeding at the public trough.

5. Trump will not veto one bad bill.

6. Wall Street’s absentee owners will triple their fortunes with favorable regulations under Trump.

7. Trump will not change one law that protects illegal aliens after they get here.

8. Trump will grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

9. Trump’s Wall will have bigger and better holes in it than the Chunnel.

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...pSru6FvJqIXHqXqdpQY9S27DvggVZKnASAtFTV6LywGwg

Most importantly, Trump, and the media, are selling the same garbage the lying sack of shit sold in 2008. He is going to unite the country. It took the sack of shit eight years to unite the freaks, the degenerates, and America-haters.

It will take Trump three months to unite everybody except conservative Americans.

Finally, the presidents who betray the country seem to get more done; so I do not expect much good to come from any president. I would be satisfied with any one item out of three:

1. Repeal the XVI Amendment.

2. Pass H.R. 75

3. Repeal the XVII Amendment.

Donald Trump will be lucky if establishment Republicans let him rescind even one of Obama’s most destructive EOs and regulations.

Impeach Donald Trump!
To PurpleOwl: At least wait until he commits an impeachable offense AFTER HE IS IN OFFICE?

Here is a Happy Thanksgivings from a president Democrats would have impeached if they had p.c. when he was in office:

Forum List

Back