"Shoot 'em in the crotch."

Why would I shoot someone in the crotch and not in the head? Unless he's John Holmes, his dick isn't bigger than his head.

Yeah yeah yeah... if you hit a thigh there are major arteries there, yadda yadda, but a I guy with a bullet wound to the crotch can keep firing, a guy with his brains blown out the back of his skull isn't.

Body armor is exactly why in tactical training we were taught to double tap, one center mass, and then let the recoil of the gun to take us up to firing a second head shot. It's a good thing to practice.

Show love and understanding, quit being racist and suppressing rights and you won't need a gun. # liberal logic

Why would I shoot someone in the crotch and not in the head? Unless he's John Holmes, his dick isn't bigger than his head.

Yeah yeah yeah... if you hit a thigh there are major arteries there, yadda yadda, but a I guy with a bullet wound to the crotch can keep firing, a guy with his brains blown out the back of his skull isn't.

Body armor is exactly why in tactical training we were taught to double tap, one center mass, and then let the recoil of the gun to take us up to firing a second head shot. It's a good thing to practice.
I think hes talking about a situation where an officer is taken to the ground in a scuffle. If hes on his back when he draws his gun, the closest target from the moment in which the gun leaves the holster, would be the attackers crotch. If you raised your arm up to point it at his head while you were on your back, by that time he would be controlling your arm/arms, making a head shot extremely difficult.

Thaks a sick bastard to shoot someone in the dick
There is no such thing as a fair fight and anything goes at all times.

You best learn that

Forum List

Back