Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

Use what little brain you have. dumbass.
My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.
Claude are you always this stupid???
What military school did Donald Trump go to?”

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 6 months a year Trump is a blabbering punk a lying sicko
Lets discus your finances ed
Been there done that You wouldn't believe it anyway You wouldn't believe what I lost yesterday
You lost nothing yesterday
OK if you say so
The only way you lost money yesterday is if you invested it the day before yesterday. See stocks are not money anyway until sold

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

Use what little brain you have. dumbass.
My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.
Claude are you always this stupid???
What military school did Donald Trump go to?”

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 6 months a year Trump is a blabbering punk a lying sicko
Lets discus your finances ed
Been there done that You wouldn't believe it anyway You wouldn't believe what I lost yesterday
You lost nothing yesterday
OK if you say so
The only way you lost money yesterday is if you invested it the day before yesterday. See stocks are not money anyway until sold
Perhaps I should have said ,,on paper?

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on
No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is
fiction stories usually do sell in a market that people are searching for fantasy
Trump saying what he said can be backed up by multiple sources.

Trump has publically shown more respect for the military and for veterans than any President in my lifetime. I was born when Truman was President. Eisenhower a close second.
Losers and suckers is your idea of respect? Lol! The coward pretended to have bone spurs. What a pussy.

Mentally ill TDS afflicted Moon Bats like you are very confused about things like this.
Folks like you who are cowards using the attack the messenger card aren't confused. You're just a liar.

If a person has asthma, they are not eligible to join the military. The only way they could join if they had asthma is if it was diagnosed as childhood asthma, and the person has a doctor certify that they have been asthma free for at least 3 years prior to enlisting. Worked in recruiting for my last tour in the Navy.

If a person has asthma, they are not eligible to join the military. The only way they could join if they had asthma is if it was diagnosed as childhood asthma, and the person has a doctor certify that they have been asthma free for at least 3 years prior to enlisting. Worked in recruiting for my last tour in the Navy.

Yep, so if Biden actually had asthma he wouldn't have needed the five deferments.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

As I noted, we have video of Trump doing it also to McCain so this fits his MO.
Are you saying that you or the Atlantic do not have audio OR video of him actually saying
what is being thrown against the wall?
You have to resort to McCain who Trump and McCain did not get along on their best day?
I see......

I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on
No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is
fiction stories usually do sell in a market that people are searching for fantasy
ok show those sources
If this is anything like all the rest of those un named sources attacks against him don't bother because you have nothing

ok show those sources
If this is anything like all the rest of those un named sources attacks against him don't bother because you have nothing
The Atlantic, the Associated Press, and the Washington Post, are all backing the story; Did Trump call US war dead "losers" and "suckers"? The controversy, explained.

Yep, so if Biden actually had asthma he wouldn't have needed the five deferments.
How do you know?

When the thread that was meant for Trump switches to Biden, Trump supporters have already lost.

ok show those sources
The Atlantic, the Associated Press, and the Washington Post, are all backing the story; Did Trump call US war dead "losers" and "suckers"? The controversy, explained.
and they gave un name sources is that the person's name?

ok show those sources

Big deal. They have ALL been shown to publish sheer bullshit. They have lost all credibility so what they "report" without verifiable sources is immaterial.

ok show those sources

Big deal. They have ALL been shown to publish sheer bullshit. They have lost all credibility so what they "report" without verifiable sources is immaterial.
Remember that time we saw biden pissing on the grave of dead soldiers?

ok show those sources

Remember that time we saw biden pissing on the grave of dead soldiers?

Yup, and kamala was spitting on them too. Saw it with my own eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back