Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump said Americans who died in war are ‘losers’ and ‘suckers’ Nothing else has to be said. He is a piece of shit. Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’ Who ever follows this man is him, and he is them. This is who the right is . They can't hide this fact , they have totally sold out our country, our flag and our constitution. His supporters are scummy low lives , who would do better being Russian then American.

How can you tell? Its when he worries more about the polls than just doing or saying what he believes. But enough about Joe Biden.

If you have a recording of Trump saying any such thing as you stated as FACT, lets hear it. Otherwise I'm chalking it up to someone who doesnt like Trump making up shit in an election year.
Making up shit, well cowboy first it is believed and reported by literally every source other then hate Nazi sights. The left isn't like the right in that respect , your party couldn't exist without lies , but the democrats don't have to lie and will have a great future without those lies. I say it is true and you don't, well even the military believes it. I believe that's all that counts.

Reported by every news source? yeah right. All sighting an anonymous source. I call BS. Trump has done nothing but show respect for the military and now suddenly we have this story that doesnt quite fit. Its designed to make Trump look bad in an election year, of course the past four years have been an election year as far as the Dems are concerned.
You say even the military believes it? Which part of the military? and on what do they base their belief? the same anonymous source? many officers in the military were put there during the Obama administration and still have loyalty to him. DOnt pretend there is no political bias to these stories coming out now before you buy them hook, line and sinker.

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

Use what little brain you have. dumbass.
My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.
Claude are you always this stupid???
What military school did Donald Trump go to?”

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 6 months a year Trump is a blabbering punk a lying sicko

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine job. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for blabbering, punk, lying sicko.

Oh and Ft Lauderdale isn't that far. Come on to Melbourne and meet those 44 Trump loving deputies. They would love to meet your Biden loving ass. LOL
Yeah great job Didn't recognize the virus in time Caused many deaths for acting too slow ,,then we have him losing billions for farmers with his BS tariffs Then firing half the people he brought with him to the WH ,, Generals leaving him, ridding himself of all those investigating him Yes a damned fine job

Of course he recognized it. That's why he tried to stop incoming flight to the US.
If I remember correctly it was you Dem idiots that called him a racist for wanting to keep flights out of the US.

It was also you dumbass Dems that told everyone to carry on as usual and the virus was nothing to worry about.

Surprise. They should e called in the Demvirus.

He stopped SOME flights, citizens still flew back and forth. But more importantly he followed it up with a declaration of victory and total denial of the problem for a month.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

It is so sad that CNN continues to treat our president so unfairly. Everyone, but CNN obviously, knows that Scumpty can't be caught outside in a rainstorm. Because, his died hair and sprayed on tan would run big time, leaving orange streaks all over his countenance. So, if he has to disrespect our military to protect his looks, it is totally necessary. Bigly!!!

Democrats want to defund the police and the military, you can count on that. Then they make a big deal about a "he said - he said" situation. Talk is cheap, actual action speak louder to what constitutes disrespect. So far Trump is way ahead of the Democrats in honoring service members.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?
Heil Shitler! More DemNazi Lies and Propaganda!

I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on

Trump just does not have the understanding of human suffering and human sacrifice or serving a cause larger than himself

if you love our troops, vote Biden on Nov 3

Yep, ya gotta be a Democrat and live in a Democrat run city to fully understand human suffering and human sacrifice.

Yup and I'm wondering if the mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis will be re-elected after all the care and support they rendered to the business owners in their cities.

Only a moron would doubt Trumps love of the military. Of course "anonymous" tells them exactly what they want to hear. Imbeciles.

Barry hated the military and the only time he was around them was for a photo shoot with Seal team 6 after UBL bought it. Other than that he had nothing but contempt for the military.
Love of the military?? Trump?? LOL Ever hear the term LIP SERVICE? He's fos and Generals and admirals know it

Of course he loves the military. Why wouldn't he? He did go to a military college and he wouldn't have if he hated the military like you think.

Use what little brain you have. dumbass.
My Brain?? You idiot He was sent to military school at a young age because he was an asshole even then

No he went because he wanted to go. You sure are an idiot. But then only an idiot would back Biden. Carry on clueless.
Claude are you always this stupid???
What military school did Donald Trump go to?”

Trump spent five years at New York Military Academy (NYMA), starting in fall 1959, after his father - having concluded that his son, then in seventh grade, needed a more discipline-focused setting - removed him from his Queens private school and sent him upstate to NYMA.

NYMA was a place he loved. He loved that discipline. Being as strong willed as he is If didn't love it he would have left.

Oh and those 44 Trump loving deputies I work with are still waiting to give your Biden loving ass a warm welcome down here in Florida. Come on down. They would love to talk with you about the differences between Trump and Biden. LOL
I'm in Ft Lauderdale 6 months a year Trump is a blabbering punk a lying sicko

Well for a sicko he did a damned fine job. Before Covid UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for blabbering, punk, lying sicko.

Oh and Ft Lauderdale isn't that far. Come on to Melbourne and meet those 44 Trump loving deputies. They would love to meet your Biden loving ass. LOL
Yeah great job Didn't recognize the virus in time Caused many deaths for acting too slow ,,then we have him losing billions for farmers with his BS tariffs Then firing half the people he brought with him to the WH ,, Generals leaving him, ridding himself of all those investigating him Yes a damned fine job

Of course he recognized it. That's why he tried to stop incoming flight to the US.
If I remember correctly it was you Dem idiots that called him a racist for wanting to keep flights out of the US.

It was also you dumbass Dems that told everyone to carry on as usual and the virus was nothing to worry about.

Surprise. They should e called in the Demvirus.

He stopped SOME flights, citizens still flew back and forth. But more importantly he followed it up with a declaration of victory and total denial of the problem for a month.

Sure he did. The Dems called him a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US. and the Dems told everyone the virus was nothing to worry about and that they carry on as usual. In fact they urged everyone to celebrate the Chines New Year. How's that for taking it seriously??

I'd say it was the Dems who declared victory and had a total denial of the problem that was coming.

I recall what Trump said about POW's 4 years ago which was enough for me.
Yep. That should have been all it took to disqualify him, but it was too late. The adoration had already begun.

They damn well remember him saying that, so when they pretend that this couldn't have happened, it's just more dishonest, ugly, cult-like behavior.
He was referring specifically to John "Songbird" McCain. I suggest you find out what his fellow captives at the Hanoi Hilton have to say about him. Yes, they did break his arms, and they broke him, as well. Probably conditioned him to be a sleeper agent.

It didn't bother me what Trump thought of McCain, but when he added the line, "I like people who weren’t captured," it struck me as a slap in the face to all POW's past and future. Including my father-in-law, a member of our parachute infantry who was captured near Avellino, Italy on September 15, 1943.

So glad the military isn't buying Trumps lies; 'It's very plausible to me': Fmr. military leaders unconvinced by Trump's denial of Atlantic report

I guess you haven't heard Trump paid hookers to go piss on all graves of dead soldiers pass it on
No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is

So many different examples we can go to.

Trump has publically shown more respect for the military and for veterans than any President in my lifetime. I was born when Truman was President. Eisenhower a close second.

Trump has publically shown more respect for the military and for veterans than any President in my lifetime. I was born when Truman was President. Eisenhower a close second.
Losers and suckers is your idea of respect? Lol! The coward pretended to have bone spurs. What a pussy.

No didn't hear that but did hear THE FAILING NY TIMES is up FOUR HUNDRED % under Mark Thomson What a great business man the AH trump is
fiction stories usually do sell in a market that people are searching for fantasy

no no no trump paid some Russian hookers to go around the country to piss on the graves of dead soldiers
Like it was reported in the Steele Clinton dossier

You are fucking moron......joe biden digitally raped a woman and you asshats don't care.....joe biden and his family got 1.5 billion dollars from the Chinese government and you don't care....so spare us your opinion on what we should do, you moron.

4 unnamed sources...hmmmmmm...let's see......hilary clinton, barak obama, joe biden, kamala harris.........sound about right?

John Bolton wrote a book, this is not mentioned in Bolton's book because Bolton never heard President Trump say this.

Kennedy was a chickenshit with the military.

That asshole Johnson got tens of thousands killed because of incompetent leadership.

Jimmy Carter was inept when it came to the military.

The scumbag Clinton was a certified draft dodger that said he loathed the military.

That worthless affirmative action Negro Obama didn't even know we had a military.

Biden was a draft dodger. with five bullshit deferements.

Maybe I'm confused but I thought that it was reported years ago that Trump decided to not go to a US cemetary in Europe because his hair would get rained on. (And that's a valid fear, given his hair. LOL But it appears he's now learned to wear a hat.)

My guess is this is just coming up again because Trump's hair is on fire (-: over his lack of support with serving military. And the Acting Sec of Defense PUSSY had defunded Stars and Stripes.

The following day President Trump gave a speech in the rain.

Losers and suckers is your idea of respect? Lol! The coward pretended to have bone spurs. What a pussy.

Mentally ill TDS afflicted Moon Bats like you are very confused about things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back