Trump's pyrrhic victory: The US opts for path that can only lead to war

There was never a valid agreement between the United States and Iran.

The agreement was with Obama, and Obama alone.

Lol, you stupid fuckers said he was going to start a war with North Korea. What happened to that? You idiots should shut up, you’ve never been right about anything.
After accelerating their program because of Trump’s actions, NK accidentally blew up that program. Do you think the same thing will happen in Iran? Or will the neocons Trump has surrounded himself with finally get a new war?

Lol, you stupid fuckers said he was going to start a war with North Korea. What happened to that? You idiots should shut up, you’ve never been right about anything.
After accelerating their program because of Trump’s actions, NK accidentally blew up that program. Do you think the same thing will happen in Iran? Or will the neocons Trump has surrounded himself with finally get a new war?

Yeah, Iran fired the first salvo last night. Israel kicked the shit out of them.

Oh, that's brilliant, Billy.
Who told you that?

The agreement itself. Was it ratified by the Senate? No, it was never presented as a treaty.

Did Iran sign it? No, Obama did not insist Iran sign it.

Anything else?

Who told you that?

The agreement itself. Was it ratified by the Senate? No, it was never presented as a treaty.

Anything else?
It's sure being seriously considered a broken agreement though, whatever excuses you want to make for Trump's actions.

Who told you that?

Anything else?
It's sure being seriously considered a broken agreement though, whatever excuses you want to make for Trump's actions.
a non binding one.
If it was so important, and such a good idea, obamas ass should have done it the right way.

Who told you that?

Anything else?

Excuses for what? Considered or not, it was not a valid agreement.

Trump and his sycophants won't have to go die in any wars nor will the conservative members of Congress or their families save a few. They don't give a rats ass about any war, in fact it is very good business for their states where military contractors are located.

The people that will go die in these wars will be the children of the losers that voted for Drumpf. And they are so ignorant they'll just say "well no one could predict a war".

Wrong.

Who is this "stupid fuckers" I NEVER said he was going to start a war with NK.....I cheered on him TALKING to NK and I am glad its happening. I voted for Trump because he said he would keep us OUT of this silly middle eastern tit for tat shit...he lied. He is kissing Israel's ass just like every other President before him.Oh and BTW no one knows what will happen with NK because they haven't even sat down and talked yet. I hope for the best though.

Yeah, Iran fired the first salvo last night. Israel kicked the shit out of them.

No Iran didn't do jack shit. Israel is lying AS USUAL because it WANTS a war in the ME because it was to completely control the ME and to do that it needs the soldiers of the USA to fight and die in its wars for them.

Who is this "stupid fuckers" I NEVER said he was going to start a war with NK.....I cheered on him TALKING to NK and I am glad its happening. I voted for Trump because he said he would keep us OUT of this silly middle eastern tit for tat shit...he lied. He is kissing Israel's ass just like every other President before him.Oh and BTW no one knows what will happen with NK because they haven't even sat down and talked yet. I hope for the best though.

No Iran didn't do jack shit. Israel is lying AS USUAL because it WANTS a war in the ME because it was to completely control the ME and to do that it needs the soldiers of the USA to fight and die in its wars for them.

That's not what Assad is saying, he said even though some Syrian soldiers participated in the missile attack on Israel, Syria had nothing to do with it and had no knowledge it was going to happen. I guess you're now going to claim Assad is an Israeli dupe too, what a putz.

Trump and his sycophants won't have to go die in any wars nor will the conservative members of Congress or their families save a few. They don't give a rats ass about any war, in fact it is very good business for their states where military contractors are located.

The people that will go die in these wars will be the children of the losers that voted for Drumpf. And they are so ignorant they'll just say "well no one could predict a war".

Wrong.
:dig:

Who told you that?

Anything else?

It's sure being seriously considered a broken agreement though,

By the same idiots who whined about the non-treaty Paris Accords.

Who told you that?

Anything else?
a non binding one.
If it was so important, and such a good idea, obamas ass should have done it the right way.
Well, if Russia, China, France, Germany, UK, Iran, and the U.N. all thought it was a real agreement and actually did what the agreement said they should do, and if everyone except the U.S. is now treating it as a broken agreement, I don't think the excuses matter. They are only to make Trump look acceptable in doing this.
If it brings Iran around, I'll be glad. It sure doesn't look that way right now. I'm beginning to wonder if the gossip about Israel and S.A. might be true--they just want us on their side in a war with Iran. Iran and Israel gave it a good kickoff last night.

Forum List

Back