Huma Abedin, Who Should Be in Jail, Whines About no One Feeling Sorry For Her...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'People don't feel sorry for us' - Huma Abedin opens up about a lack of sympathy from people who think they are 'rich, thin and beautiful'

Abedin, according to the FBI, should have been indicted for lying to the FBI, just like Flynn, but she was protected by the FBI, as was Hillary aide Mills. Abedin was also found to have sent copies of all Hillary e-mails and documents - including classified - to her personal e-mail address / Unclass, un-authorized, un-secured personal laptop at home that she shared with her husband, sex offender Ant'ny Weiner.

(The laptop, when not being used by Abedin, was usually resting on Weiner's naked junk as he sexted under-aged girls.)

Hillary 1st reached out to Huma because she felt she shared a certain 'common bond' with Huma - Hillary's husband was / also a sexual deviant perv.

After Hillary's server scandal - that should have landed both in jail - it is being reported that Huma's new Common-Bond-Criminal-Sex-Offender-Husband Gal Pal is none other than Georgina Chapman, 'estranged wife' of Hollywood accused Rapist / Sex Offender Harvey Weinstein.

'This particular club, ironically, it’s not such a small one: women who have had to endure it in such a public way, women like Georgina and me,' explained Abedin of their husbands' misconduct.

'People don’t feel sorry for us; you don’t get that empathy. People think you’re beautiful, you’re thin, you’re rich, you’re photographed on the red carpet, and you get stuck in this category.'

Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Sorry, honey, but when I look at you I don't see Anthony Weiner. I see you lyng your ass off, being protected by exposed Trump-Hater FBI Agent Strzok from Indictment for Lying to the FBI. I see you forwarding all of Hillary's e-mails and documents, including all the classified one - without any rational / good explanation for doing so - to your UNCLASS, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED, UN-SECURED laptop sitting at home....that you share with a sex offender....and I can not help but wonder, knowing you family's history, who now has all of those e-mails and documents....

'FEEL SORRY' for you?

Bwuhahahaha.......

STFU and just thank Obama, Hillary, the criminal FBI, and Mueller for protecting you from indictment, charges, and more criminal investigation into your crimes...

Huma Abedin opens up about bond with Georgina Chapman over public humiliation and a lack of sympathy | Daily Mail Online

'People don't feel sorry for us' - Huma Abedin opens up about a lack of sympathy from people who think they are 'rich, thin and beautiful'

Abedin, according to the FBI, should have been indicted for lying to the FBI, just like Flynn, but she was protected by the FBI, as was Hillary aide Mills. Abedin was also found to have sent copies of all Hillary e-mails and documents - including classified - to her personal e-mail address / Unclass, un-authorized, un-secured personal laptop at home that she shared with her husband, sex offender Ant'ny Weiner.

(The laptop, when not being used by Abedin, was usually resting on Weiner's naked junk as he sexted under-aged girls.)

Hillary 1st reached out to Huma because she felt she shared a certain 'common bond' with Huma - Hillary's husband was / also a sexual deviant perv.

After Hillary's server scandal - that should have landed both in jail - it is being reported that Huma's new Common-Bond-Criminal-Sex-Offender-Husband Gal Pal is none other than Georgina Chapman, 'estranged wife' of Hollywood accused Rapist / Sex Offender Harvey Weinstein.

'This particular club, ironically, it’s not such a small one: women who have had to endure it in such a public way, women like Georgina and me,' explained Abedin of their husbands' misconduct.

'People don’t feel sorry for us; you don’t get that empathy. People think you’re beautiful, you’re thin, you’re rich, you’re photographed on the red carpet, and you get stuck in this category.'

Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Sorry, honey, but when I look at you I don't see Anthony Weiner. I see you lyng your ass off, being protected by exposed Trump-Hater FBI Agent Strzok from Indictment for Lying to the FBI. I see you forwarding all of Hillary's e-mails and documents, including all the classified one - without any rational / good explanation for doing so - to your UNCLASS, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED, UN-SECURED laptop sitting at home....that you share with a sex offender....and I can not help but wonder, knowing you family's history, who now has all of those e-mails and documents....

'FEEL SORRY' for you?

Bwuhahahaha.......

STFU and just thank Obama, Hillary, the criminal FBI, and Mueller for protecting you from indictment, charges, and more criminal investigation into your crimes...

Huma Abedin opens up about bond with Georgina Chapman over public humiliation and a lack of sympathy | Daily Mail Online
She got her wiener… Then she lost her wiener… Fucking Clintons LOL
Huma-Abedin-Anthony-Weiner-Hillary-Clinton-Getty-640x480.jpg

'FEEL SORRY' for you?

Bwuhahahaha.......

She got her wiener… Then she lost her wiener… Fucking Clintons LOL
Huma-Abedin-Anthony-Weiner-Hillary-Clinton-Getty-640x480.jpg
billclinton_small.jpg

I wonder who the lucky inmate is whose got Weiner now?!

"C'mon, boy - strike a pose for 'daddy' now!"

:p

Lol! You rightie cooks cry “witch hunt “ wh Trump . But then want every other democrat THROWN IN JAIL!!!!

You reap what you sow.

'FEEL SORRY' for you?

Bwuhahahaha.......

Poor Huma. She'd be spending most of her time in the White House if not for her hubby.

Lol! You rightie cooks cry “witch hunt “ wh Trump . But then want every other democrat THROWN IN JAIL!!!!

You reap what you sow.
We just insist the Democrats proven to have broken laws be held judicially accountable. Are you saying Huma Abedin, having been found to have forwarded herself copies of EVERY e-mail on Hillary's server - every e-mail, every document, classified or not - to her own UNCLASS, un-encrypted, un-authorized, un-secured laptop she shared with a sex offended was not illegal?

SERIOUSLY?

Huma did not even have the required security clearance to have access to come of those classified e-mails / documents.....

Bwuhahahahaha........

You reap what you sow.
We just insist the Democrats proven to have broken laws be held judicially accountable. Are you saying Huma Abedin, having been found to have forwarded herself copies of EVERY e-mail on Hillary's server - every e-mail, every document, classified or not - to her own UNCLASS, un-encrypted, un-authorized, un-secured laptop she shared with a sex offended was not illegal?

SERIOUSLY?

Huma did not even have the required security clearance to have access to come of those classified e-mails / documents.....

Bwuhahahahaha........

Let’s say the above is true . Then every sec of state worker who sent Hillary an email should be charged . Right ?

The World's Smallest Violin is too YUUUUGGGE.

:boohoo:

Let’s say the above is true . Then every sec of state worker who sent Hillary an email should be charged . Right ?
:rolleyes:

Every Secretary of State worker did not send Hillary an e-mail, especially one that was classified.

Any State Dept Rep or govt worker who sent Hillary an official e-mail to her personal server was required by multiple laws to save / turn in copies of those e-mails. Hillary was required by those 2 laws to save / archive / turn in her official e-mails. Instead, Hillary broke those laws with more than 15,000 official documents and e-mails the FBI said they recovered off of her server that she never turned in...in violation of those 2 laws.

You reap what you sow.

SERIOUSLY?

Bwuhahahahaha........

Sure,if they knew that hillary was receiving them on her private server.

You reap what you sow.

SERIOUSLY?

Bwuhahahahaha........
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack snowflake, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:rolleyes:

Every Secretary of State worker did not send Hillary an e-mail, especially one that was classified.

Any State Dept Rep or govt worker who sent Hillary an official e-mail to her personal server was required by multiple laws to save / turn in copies of those e-mails. Hillary was required by those 2 laws to save / archive / turn in her official e-mails. Instead, Hillary broke those laws with more than 15,000 official documents and e-mails the FBI said they recovered off of her server that she never turned in...in violation of those 2 laws.

Emails are a two way street . Nothing was destroyed because it also shows up on the other side .

I wonder who the lucky inmate is whose got Weiner now?!

"C'mon, boy - strike a pose for 'daddy' now!"

:p

He got lucky. He was sent to the 11th nicest prison in the world
11. Federal Medical Center Devens (Massachusetts, USA)
A prison for those suffering from physical or mental health issues, Devens comes with unlocked doors and sunny balconies. Even the beds are adjustable! It isn’t at all an unpleasant way to do time.

Forum List

Back