Trump's Pseudo-Concession Speech Triggers Parler

Lin Wood is gone on Parler because twitter banned him for life since no conservative could talk on Twitter or facebook . Lin Wood i think already had 1millions of followers at Parler in one day.

I didn't know who Lin Wood was, so I looked him up:

Critics knock Twitter for banning Lin Wood after he encouraged Trump voters to boycott Georgia runoffs
Pro-Trump attorney was booted after wins by Democrats Jon Ossoff & Rev. Warnock

Fox News, 1/8/2021

Yeah, well, I'd have to agree that was not a conspicuously helpful move by someone supposedly "pro-Trump" --- hand the entire Senate to the Dems? Darn. Good riddance.
He got banned for shit like this:

View attachment 439416

Ouch. Well, that is pretty bad. Twitter lets this stuff go out and then they ban the President???? Golly, seems a little hypocritical to me.
No, that was on Parler. When he said it on Twitter they banned him.

There is a libertarian party -- problem is -- libertarianism sucks.......
For one - there are 91817817 different kinds of libertarians....why?
Because a new strand of Libertarian is created every time reality exposes how flawed their ideology is.....

Yes, well, there is that.

On the other hand, you could also say the same of the other two parties.
Not really. There's a reason why there are no libertarian governments in the world, other than possibly Somalia.

But the idea of government staying OUT of my business, not making me stay home, lockdown, never show my face in public? Oh, yeah, I'd support a government like that in a New York minute and let them worry about copyright later.
You're confusing government and society.

"Donald Trump’s belated “concession” to a peaceful and orderly transition of power after the storming of the US Capitol has provoked anger -- On social media channels and chatrooms like Parler and 4chan, there were complaints of betrayal. Trump claimed on Thursday that he was “outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem' -- and said those who “broke the law will pay' --- this prompted an outpouring of anger, grief and denial from his hardline acolytes. “A punch in the gut,” said one. “A stab in the back,” another railed. From a third: “I feel like puking.”
View attachment 439366View attachment 439369View attachment 439370

In the span of just hours -- Trumpers on Parler and other digital right wing safe spaces went from attacking Trump and claiming he sold them out -- and when that became too much for them to stomach -- they switched to claiming the video he posted was a coded message to his supporters that his new administration will take office on Jan 20th -- to then claiming the entire video was a fake video made by the Deep State -- Trump's lawyer, Lin Wood is even claiming Ashli Babbit is alive and the whole shooting was a false flag.....

All the GOP has been for the past 30 years has been a party so dedicated to cultivating intellectual rot among their base and relying on that cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to hang onto to power ABSENT OF ANY REAL POLICIES other than fear and hate and tax cuts for the wealthy -- while performing textbook self projection by claiming everyone else are the cult followers and they are the "illuminated" ones -- then after it is no longer feasible to keep that act going - they ultimately pull out the "I'm an independent card" and claim both sides are the same....then rinse and repeat when the new cult leader takes the reins....
Impeach trump again and now!

"Donald Trump’s belated “concession” to a peaceful and orderly transition of power after the storming of the US Capitol has provoked anger -- On social media channels and chatrooms like Parler and 4chan, there were complaints of betrayal. Trump claimed on Thursday that he was “outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem' -- and said those who “broke the law will pay' --- this prompted an outpouring of anger, grief and denial from his hardline acolytes. “A punch in the gut,” said one. “A stab in the back,” another railed. From a third: “I feel like puking.”

In the span of just hours -- Trumpers on Parler and other digital right wing safe spaces went from attacking Trump and claiming he sold them out -- and when that became too much for them to stomach -- they switched to claiming the video he posted was a coded message to his supporters that his new administration will take office on Jan 20th -- to then claiming the entire video was a fake video made by the Deep State -- Trump's lawyer, Lin Wood is even claiming Ashli Babbit is alive and the whole shooting was a false flag.....

All the GOP has been for the past 30 years has been a party so dedicated to cultivating intellectual rot among their base and relying on that cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance to hang onto to power ABSENT OF ANY REAL POLICIES other than fear and hate and tax cuts for the wealthy -- while performing textbook self projection by claiming everyone else are the cult followers and they are the "illuminated" ones -- then after it is no longer feasible to keep that act going - they ultimately pull out the "I'm an independent card" and claim both sides are the same....then rinse and repeat when the new cult leader takes the reins....

Impeaching Trump again would be a waste of money and the time of Congress. He's outta here anyway, and after the shit show that was his presidential term, he's never gonna get elected for anything ever again. Even the GOP is jumping off the "Trump train" in record numbers.

Yep, republicans dont protect THEIR (very few) criminals, unlike democrats.

How many pardons did Obama give to people in his own administration for being convicted felons??

I lost count with Trump

How many pardons did Obama give to people in his own administration for being convicted felons??

I lost count with Trump
I didnt keep track of who Obama pardoned, but i do remember he did it for some really terrible people.

Impeaching Trump again would be a waste of money and the time of Congress. He's outta here anyway, and after the shit show that was his presidential term, he's never gonna get elected for anything ever again. Even the GOP is jumping off the "Trump train" in record numbers.
He needs to be out now!

I lost count with Trump
I didnt keep track of who Obama pardoned, but i do remember he did it for some really terrible people.
Zero....

He needs to be out now!

While I agree that Trump needs to leave as soon as possible, I can wait for a couple of more weeks. Especially in light of the fact that Twitter has now permanently banned Trump from their platform, and he no longer has the ability to incite a riot like he did on Wed.

I think that impeaching him yet again, or invoking the 25th would be a waste of taxpayer money and Congressional time. And, since he's been banned from Twitter, I find it very interesting that there are a lot of GOP congress people who are now jumping ship and speaking out against him.

Even if he stays in office for the next couple of weeks, he's not gonna do anything other than hide out. Even Lindsey Graham has said that Trump is an idiot.

Trump really has no power anymore. And, if you bring up the launch codes for nukes, I'm pretty sure that the military would tell him to fuck off if he tried to do something to start a war. The military has sworn their oath to the Constitution, not to some blowhard idiot who happens to occupy the WH.

He needs to be out now!

While I agree that Trump needs to leave as soon as possible, I can wait for a couple of more weeks. Especially in light of the fact that Twitter has now permanently banned Trump from their platform, and he no longer has the ability to incite a riot like he did on Wed.

I think that impeaching him yet again, or invoking the 25th would be a waste of taxpayer money and Congressional time. And, since he's been banned from Twitter, I find it very interesting that there are a lot of GOP congress people who are now jumping ship and speaking out against him.

Even if he stays in office for the next couple of weeks, he's not gonna do anything other than hide out. Even Lindsey Graham has said that Trump is an idiot.

Trump really has no power anymore. And, if you bring up the launch codes for nukes, I'm pretty sure that the military would tell him to fuck off if he tried to do something to start a war. The military has sworn their oath to the Constitution, not to some blowhard idiot who happens to occupy the WH.
An example needs to be made and a line needs to be drawn....

For far too long we have turned the other cheeks to these fascists, doing that isn't a deterrent...it is an Invitation for more of it

An example needs to be made and a line needs to be drawn....

For far too long we have turned the other cheeks to these fascists, doing that isn't a deterrent...it is an Invitation for more of it

Well, an example has been made, and a line has been drawn. There are many GOP types who wouldn't say boo to Trump prior to the Capitol riot, but now they are deserting him in droves. He's been made an example of, and will never be elected to anything ever again, no matter if he runs or not. I'm guessing he couldn't even be elected janitor in a porno theater.

I lost count with Trump
Zero....
Why would that matter? How many serial bombers did Trump pardon?

Ouch. Well, that is pretty bad. Twitter lets this stuff go out and then they ban the President???? Golly, seems a little hypocritical to me.
No, that was on Parler. When he said it on Twitter they banned him.

Did you read the breaking news just tonight that Apple isn't going to let Parler stay on their app store unless they get "moderation"? Meaning censorship like Twitter.

I don't know what I think about that ---- on the one hand I hate censorship (especially of me) but on the other hand, some people do live-stream their AR-15 massacres. Not to mention the Battle of Capitol Hill. Something wrong with that.

But the idea of government staying OUT of my business, not making me stay home, lockdown, never show my face in public? Oh, yeah, I'd support a government like that in a New York minute and let them worry about copyright later.
You're confusing government and society.
No, I definitely am not. It's government that got businesses and stores to function as their enforcers. Without government, stores would presumably let the market forces work as they should. As it was, they lost huge amounts of business and shot themselves in the feet. And government will enlist businesses forever to forces us all to be thin, never to smoke, to all own homes, etc., etc. whatever they want the populace to do. Because now they know we are sheep, and they can.

BS. Repugs all circled the wagons around Trump. They enabled his behavior. They made him untouchable. If they did their constitutional duties a year ago, they would have convicted Trump in his impeachment "trial". Now that all their bullshit ploys, lawsuits, and insurrection failed... only now are the repug rats leaving the sinking Trump ship.

Forum List

Back