Multiple GOP lawmakers involved in the Trump riots

Last edited:
LoL - "Here's where I take pictures and videos of myself participating in an insurrection and post them to social media."
Pure genius!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Dear me. I imagine that there will be others who have yet to be identified.

As their grasp on democracy appears to be fragile I would expect these loons to be kicked out of their party.
They should be both kicked out and protected to the fullest extent of the law.
I doubt all of them are safe in any public place and especially now, that psychopath Trump.

As their grasp on democracy appears to be fragile I would expect these loons to be kicked out of their party.
Your link is bullshit.
It assumes that anyone attending the rally was responsible for storming the Capital Building.
That is a bold-faced lie and an unfair generalization that is contrary to reality.

Your link is bullshit.
It assumes that anyone attending the rally was responsible for storming the Capital Building.
That is a bold-faced lie and an unfair generalization that is contrary to reality.
None of these rodents has condemned the sedition.In fact they seem quite proud of it.

Your link is bullshit.
None of these rodents has condemned the sedition.In fact they seem quite proud of it.
I know you're mistaken.
Everyone has universally condemned the violence.
I think eventually, the conduct of the Capital Police will be condemned after an investigation....if one ever takes place.

Yanno Pudwhistler...............on this I actually agree with you. Not everyone who was a Trump supporter or a conservative stormed the Capitol building. Here in Amarillo, we had someone on the local news last night who said they were there (and they took video), but said that when they saw people storm the Capitol, they decided to leave, as they thought it was wrong. And yeah, the person who said that is still a Trump supporter (although I don't know why).

Yanno Pudwhistler...............on this I actually agree with you. Not everyone who was a Trump supporter or a conservative stormed the Capitol building. Here in Amarillo, we had someone on the local news last night who said they were there (and they took video), but said that when they saw people storm the Capitol, they decided to leave, as they thought it was wrong. And yeah, the person who said that is still a Trump supporter (although I don't know why).
As long as we continue to use that grey-matter in our skulls we will be able to spot fraud when it is presented to us.
We must recognize that when one side gains absolute power the threat from oppression increases for all of us.
Oh.....and I apologize for any disagreements we had yesterday.

I haven't spoken to one person since the riot, who supports what happened. They were all in favor of a peaceful protest.
I only wish the American left would support the same thing when they are in the streets rioting.

1610133706564.png

Attachments

• 1610133672341.png
    1610133672341.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 17

Forum List

Back