Trump's promises to be kept......or not?

A bit off topic, but how detailed must one be in response to a yes or no question for you to have sufficient details?

Well, what I was looking for is not so much an "accomplishment" of each of those promises...But a genuine ATTEMPT to keep any of them.

Jesus fucking christ!

Will they swing a pick and carry buckets to the surface?

If you think so then great, and keep on believing we're reverting to the 1800's!

Jobs will come back in certain energy industries and you may dislike the idea, so be it, but I believe he will grow the economy with the help of Congress, States and Local governments...

Uh huh.......

The bubble economy is going to pop. It is only a question of whether he can hold it off for 4 years.

You might be correct...

Him and the Government might prop up the Bubble further and keep it from busting or it could bust and the question will be can he handle guiding this nation through the rough years?

My Answer:

Don't know...

Health plans people can't afford the payments or the deductibles. Obama Care is imploding.
Now the republicans are fixing to be in control, we can make those negatives, positive

Just for fun....You do remember that Trump had always advocated for a Canadian-style, single payer health program......and I sincerely hope he can push that through.

Of course not. You are totally butt hurt because your little world is about to come tumbling down.

Actually, my life won't change at all under a Trumpster....It'll just be a bit more fun to attack rather than defend.

You might be correct...

Him and the Government might prop up the Bubble further and keep it from busting or it could bust and the question will be can he handle guiding this nation through the rough years?

My Answer:

Don't know...

I know I am correct. Bubbles never fail to pop, which is why we call it a bubble economy and not a balloon economy.

His policies will definitely inflate the bubble. His toxicitiy, unpopularity, and batshit crazy supporter base tells us that if the bubble were to pop during his administration, the fallout would be George Bush times 5.

If the bubble does not pop during his administration, then he will likely be hailed as the next Saint Reagan by his supporters.

Last edited:
Health plans people can't afford the payments or the deductibles. Obama Care is imploding.
Now the republicans are fixing to be in control, we can make those negatives, positive

Just for fun....You do remember that Trump had always advocated for a Canadian-style, single payer health program......and I sincerely hope he can push that through.
We will see, that will be one thing I will fault him for. Sometimes you have to give a little to not have Hillary president. If he does he will be a one term president.

What is your opinion on the Nixon-Kennedy plan?

You might be correct...

My Answer:

Don't know...

I know I am correct. Bubbles never fail to pop, which is why we call it a bubble economy and not a balloon economy.

His policies will definitely inflate the bubble. His toxicitiy, unpopularity, and batshit crazy supporter base tells us that if the bubble were to pop during his administration, the fallout would be George Bush times 5.

If the bubble does not pop during his administration, then he will likely be hailed as a saint like Reagan.

I don't see him as a Reagan...

Nixon?

Sure...

Teddy Roosevelt?

Possible...

Ike?

Infrastructure wise possible...

But he is not Reagan... Hell I have a low opinion of Reagan...

I do not see him like Reagan either.

My point, is that as long as he does not fuck up (which he will), his supporters will hail him with the same godly cult of personality that they did Reagan.

SaintRonaldReagan.jpg~c200

Lol, Obama was the hope and change candidate and he got awarded lie of the year. Also he broke almost all of his campaign promises.

After you finish "laughing" and you check with a grown up, answer this...As promised:

Did Obama lower the unemployment rate?
Did Obama get OBL?
Did Obama get millions of uninsured people into a health plan?
Obama did nothing to lower the unemployment rate. In fact, he was largely responsible for the recession. The financial crisis he inherited led to the recession because it produced a shortage of capital, and many economists, especially from the left, urged him to quickly infuse large amounts of capital into the system to avert a recession, some pointing out that Sweden has successfully done this when they had had a financial crisis from the collapse of a real estate bubble, but Obama did nothing until it was too late, proving that he lacked the character to be a real leader.

No, he didn't get OBL. The search for OBL had been initiated by Bush and he was finally located by the CIA when Obama was president, but once again Obama lacked the character to make a decision and waited ten months after the CIA had told him where OBL and only decided to get him when his approval ratings were tanking.

Obamacare is already failing. A federal district court has already ruled that the subsidies are unconstitutional unless Congress appropriates money specifically for them, and Congress has so far refused to do that. Obama is appealing the ruling, but when Trump becomes president, he will withdraw the appeal, and Obamacare will collapse. The Democrats imposed Obamacare on an unwilling nation, driven more by ideological imperatives that real need, which could have been met more quickly, for less money and preserve more choices for people in other ways.

Here's a quick list of Trump's promises.........You choose the ones he will (or not) keep:

1. Will he prosecute Hillary Clinton? - Keep, but Obama will pardon her so it is moot.

Will he release his tax returns after the so-called audit (or was there ever an audit)? - break

3. Will a 2000 miles wall be built.....and will Mexico pay for it? - Mixed, he will push for it but Congress will balk

4. Will Trump deport 11 million so-called illegals? - No, but deportations will resume, particularly for violent felons

5. Will Trump ban the entry of Muslims to our country? - Only from terrorist sponsor nations like Syria

6. Will Trump sever ties with NATO if they don't pay more to the coalition? - Break

7. Will he repeal the ACA.....and what will "replace" it? - The plan is in place, he will keep this one.

8. Will Medicare be privatized? - No

9.Will Social Security be privatized? - No

10. Will tax loopholes be eliminated from the tax code? - Keep, the tax code will be revamped to close loopholes

11. Will all current trade agreements be renegotiated? - NAFTA will be, it's already under way

12. Will coal miners get their jobs back? - Yes, he will end the Obama EO on day one.

There are many,many more....but for now, the above will do.....

Here's a quick list of Trump's promises.........I choose the one that I want him to keep:

1. Will he prosecute Hillary Clinton?
I hope so, but it's not of very high priority

2. Will he release his tax returns after the so-called audit (or was there ever an audit)?
Even if he releases it, I won't bother to look at it.

3. Will a 2000 miles wall be built.....and will Mexico pay for it?
It would be nice if the wall is built as promised, and even nicer if Mexico pays for it, directly or indirectly, but the only thing I want is a strong border.

4. Will Trump deport 11 million so-called illegals?
They are illegals, not "so-called", and I don't mind if they are all deported. The only thing I want is that no more illegals coming into this country.

5. Will Trump ban the entry of Muslims to our country?
I don't think he will do that unless the country is faced with severe Muslim terrorist threat from outside.

6. Will Trump sever ties with NATO if they don't pay more to the coalition?
You guess?

7. Will he repeal the ACA.....and what will "replace" it?

Will lower the crazy premiums and make healthcare plans usable.

8. Will Medicare be privatized?
Unsure.

9.Will Social Security be privatized?
Unsure.

10. Will tax loopholes be eliminated from the tax code?

Some.

11. Will all current trade agreements be renegotiated?
TPP, yes, others maybe.

12. Will coal miners get their jobs back?
Yes, in a large number.

I do not see him like Reagan either.

My point, is that as long as he does not fuck up (which he will), his supporters will hail him with the same godly cult of personality that they did Reagan.

SaintRonaldReagan.jpg~c200

Possible but I believe he will end up pissing them off like Bush Jr. did at the end...

Trump might surprise us all and turn around and be decent when it is all said and done with...

Do I believe it will happen 110%?

Hell no but I am willing to wait and see with him...

The difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump will try to keep his campaign promises because he believes they are best for America and Obama kept his campaign promise because he believed it was best for himself.

Interesting that you see Obama as MORE of a narcissistic person than Trump....I believe that even Trump would disagree with you...LOL
Narcissism has nothing to do with it. Obama is just an ambitious, cynical politician who acts only in his own best interests, while Trump is a reformer who has given up much in order to be president.

Here's a quick list of Trump's promises.........You choose the ones he will (or not) keep:

1. Will he prosecute Hillary Clinton?

2. Will he release his tax returns after the so-called audit (or was there ever an audit)?

3. Will a 2000 miles wall be built.....and will Mexico pay for it?

4. Will Trump deport 11 million so-called illegals?

5. Will Trump ban the entry of Muslims to our country?

6. Will Trump sever ties with NATO if they don't pay more to the coalition?

7. Will he repeal the ACA.....and what will "replace" it?

8. Will Medicare be privatized?

9.Will Social Security be privatized?

10. Will tax loopholes be eliminated from the tax code?

11. Will all current trade agreements be renegotiated?

12. Will coal miners get their jobs back?

There are many,many more....but for now, the above will do.....

P.O.Shit trump's followers aren't interested in results. The only emotion they had that desperately needed to be filled was their surrogate grandpa to tell them they were good people. They are wholly at odds with the natural course the society is taking and they just want to close their eyes and wake up in 1951 when daddy was reading his paper on the couch and mommy was in the kitchen cooking meatloaf and black people could still be made to sit at the back of the bus.

These people have been left behind by the society as it has changed over the past 50 years. And they were near suicide because of it. Enter their immoral grandpa to tell them they'll be ok, that he'll turn the world back to 1951 and they will get to watch Lucy, and drive their Edsel, and hide in their bunker. (hiding in a bunker is a never ending thing for these folks, ever notice?). P.O.Shit trump is the last violent convulsion of this body of outdated beliefs and nostalgia before it dies. But they get to feel good for a couple years and like a crack addict that was having horrific withdrawal symptoms who finds a 2 pound stash they are giddy and medicated for a year or two.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :up:

Get over it son. There's a new Sheriff in town. And he doesn't answer to you. You cast your lot with the Clinton Crime Family. So your opinions are irrelevant. Donald Trump's your new King, and you're his subject. Enjoy. :laugh:

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Possible but I believe he will end up pissing them off like Bush Jr. did at the end...

Donald Trump entered office with an equal favorability to George Bush's approval rating upon leaving office.

I had said it before. Whatever candidate wins would leave office in 4 years being the most hated in US history. I also predict the lowest global leadership ratings ever.

Trump might surprise us all and turn around and be decent when it is all said and done with...

Fact: There has never been a decent president, with the notable exception of William Henry Harrison.

If you believe any of the presidents have been decent, then you have low standards for what constitutes decency.

Forum List

Back