Trump's promises to be kept......or not?

Here's a quick list of Trump's promises.........You choose the ones he will (or not) keep:

1. Will he prosecute Hillary Clinton?

2. Will he release his tax returns after the so-called audit (or was there ever an audit)?

3. Will a 2000 miles wall be built.....and will Mexico pay for it?

4. Will Trump deport 11 million so-called illegals?

5. Will Trump ban the entry of Muslims to our country?

6. Will Trump sever ties with NATO if they don't pay more to the coalition?

7. Will he repeal the ACA.....and what will "replace" it?

8. Will Medicare be privatized?

9.Will Social Security be privatized?

10. Will tax loopholes be eliminated from the tax code?

11. Will all current trade agreements be renegotiated?

12. Will coal miners get their jobs back?

There are many,many more....but for now, the above will do.....
Of course he will try to accomplish what he promised to do. All new presidents do. Even Obama, arguably the most perfidious man to ever hold the office with no conscience at all, kept his campaign promise to withdraw US troops from Iraq even when the Pentagon told the present exactly what we are seeing today if he did. Obama weighed the prospect of war in Iraq and Syria, hundreds of thousands of people killed, whole cities reduced to rubble and millions of people turned into homeless refugees against the political consequences for himself of going into the 2012 elections without having kept his 2008 campaign promise and said to himself, "to hell with the rest of the world, I want to win."

The difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump will try to keep his campaign promises because he believes they are best for America and Obama kept his campaign promise because he believed it was best for himself.

Does it matter?

Actually it DOES matter......Trump was the "change" candidate, implying that what a candidate states during the campaign WILL be followed up with implementation ........

Demagoguery versus Reality, DOES matter.
Lol, Obama was the hope and change candidate and he got awarded lie of the year. Also he broke almost all of his campaign promises. With your blessing, so you can't criticize.

Here's a quick list of Trump's promises.........You choose the ones he will (or not) keep:

2. Will he release his tax returns after the so-called audit (or was there ever an audit)?

1. No.
2. No.
3. No and no.
4. No.
5. Maybe, but likely not. they already on their way.
6. Lol, no.
7. Maybe. He did say he liked it in the past.
8. Nope.
9. Lol, no.
10. Hell no.
11. no. He will say he needs 4 more years.
12. Nope.

Gee, that's a lot of "NOs" ..............LOL

The beauty of it all is that we will never see any of Hillary's promises put into play.

No.

No, and yes there was one.

I believe walls will be built and maintained in urban regions and in rural and desert regions you will have sensors and drones... Mexico will not pay for it.

Over time yes. Criminals that have done murder, rape and other felonies first if they are ready for release.

No. You might have it where countries like Syria will have more requirements but a ban will not happen.

No.

Yes, and do not know.

No.

No.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Well, thank you for the detailed responses...as usual.

Just a quick question: How do YOU really know there was an audit of Trump's taxes?

The media accepted his audit excuse so I am going off what they accepted as my evidence...

Fact-Check: Donald Trump Can't Release His Taxes While Being Audited?

Forgive me for being skeptical....So far, we only had Trump's attorney's word that there was an audit.....The IRS cannot comment on whether there was one or not, and the attorney was the same individual who advised Trump to NEVER release the returns.

You have the right to be skeptical all you want and that is your choice... You ask a question and I answered why i believed he was or is being audited...

If you have evidence to show he has not been audited then feel free to share and if not then wait to catch him in the lie...

I am sure of the reason why he does not want you or I to see his returns but again that is my opinion...

NO. Just let her retire and ride off into the sunset.

YES.

YES. But let's by honest, Mexico ain't sending a check. The funds will be found elsewhere. It won't be 2000 miles but he will better secure the border.

NO. Just the drugs and rapists. He already back-pedaled on illegals who have not broken the law.

NO. Just the refugees that can't be vetted.

YES

YES, but piece by piece. It will be a slow process and it will be modified over time.

I DON'T KNOW

NO

YES. Most but impossible to catch all.

YES.

YES

Lol, Obama was the hope and change candidate and he got awarded lie of the year. Also he broke almost all of his campaign promises.

After you finish "laughing" and you check with a grown up, answer this...As promised:

Did Obama lower the unemployment rate?
Did Obama get OBL?
Did Obama get millions of uninsured people into a health plan?

Yes.

Trump will ban automated mining technology and magically increase the demand for coal? :eusa_think:

There will be techs needed to enter the mines to fix the machines and run them and that is what I am figuring into the system.
Not if demand continues to fall. I suppose Trump, since he's pretty enthusiastic about artificial controls, could always figure out a way to hurt oil, gas, and other energy industries to try to prop up coal.

He kept Hillary out of the WH and that's all he needed to do. We should all say a prayer of thanks for that.

There will be techs needed to enter the mines to fix the machines and run them and that is what I am figuring into the system.

Coal miners are not machine technicians.

Jesus fucking christ!

Will they swing a pick and carry buckets to the surface?

If you think so then great, and keep on believing we're reverting to the 1800's!

Jobs will come back in certain energy industries and you may dislike the idea, so be it, but I believe he will grow the economy with the help of Congress, States and Local governments...

1. No.
2. No.
3. No and no.
4. No.
5. Maybe, but likely not. they already on their way.
6. Lol, no.
7. Maybe. He did say he liked it in the past.
8. Nope.
9. Lol, no.
10. Hell no.
11. no. He will say he needs 4 more years.
12. Nope.

Gee, that's a lot of "NOs" ..............LOL

The beauty of it all is that we will never see any of Hillary's promises put into play.

Oh way more then that. The old bitch and her family were resoundingly told to fuck off. I mean America chose uncertainty over her and it emotionally crushed her and her hubby and their little pug faced daughter.

Last edited:
The difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump will try to keep his campaign promises because he believes they are best for America and Obama kept his campaign promise because he believed it was best for himself.

Interesting that you see Obama as MORE of a narcissistic person than Trump....I believe that even Trump would disagree with you...LOL

Jesus fucking christ!

Will they swing a pick and carry buckets to the surface?

If you think so then great, and keep on believing we're reverting to the 1800's!

Jobs will come back in certain energy industries and you may dislike the idea, so be it, but I believe he will grow the economy with the help of Congress, States and Local governments...

Uh huh.......

The bubble economy is going to pop. It is only a question of whether he can hold it off for 4 years.

Lol, Obama was the hope and change candidate and he got awarded lie of the year. Also he broke almost all of his campaign promises.

After you finish "laughing" and you check with a grown up, answer this...As promised:

Did Obama lower the unemployment rate?
Did Obama get OBL?
Did Obama get millions of uninsured people into a health plan?
With partime jobs.
Yes, but without water boarding we wouldn't of got the Intel needed to find him. So if it was up to Obama, he would still be alive.
Health plans people can't afford the payments or the deductibles. Obama Care is imploding.
Now the republicans are fixing to be in control, we can make those negatives, positive.

Forum List

Back