Trump's Plan to Steal Iraq's Oil

Yeah, cuz there were no terrorists until Obama was elected.

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
What happened? Does his teleprompter not speak terrorist?
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out.

You are in gross error!

You can find a PDF copy of the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

In that document on page 20 under Article 24, "Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq" one can clearly read at #1. "All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011." [Emphasis Added]

Obama attempted to alter that agreement in the fall of 2011 with another SOFA, but the Iraqi's refused to grant the customary immunity from tribal Sharia and Iraqi Law to US Forces in October 2011. So all US forces, save those left in the sovereign Green Zone, departed, with the last leaving on Dec 16, 2011!

Bush wasn't going to leave 10,000 troops behind as you claim. The forces left there are on sovereign soil within the embassy complex and Obama attempted to secure a SOFA to protect US troops from trumped up Iraqi charges, here and there, while they kept the lid on Bush's failed pogrom of "Nation Building" and the still smoldering civil war it spawned, but the Iraqi's didn't want us there so we left 15 days before the Bush 2008 SOFA expired! Your distortions and misrepresentations notwithstanding!

Interesting. May I assume that since George Bush signed an agreement to withdraw all US forces by date certain, you will call Obama a lying sack of dog squeeze every time he claims credit for ending the war in Iraq? He merely carried out Bush's agreement.

Well you FINALLY read that post after making an ass of yourself in several previous posts...good on ya for that!

Too bad you didn't have the capacity to understand the totality of my post. Going off on a rant about pie in the sky fascist rightwing propaganda and the Triumph Of Bush and Co. uber allis and Obama fail is really infantile and tired rhetoric from the mouths of mindless, sycophantic lemmings.

Put a fork in me...I'm done with you on this thread!

I read all of the posts and determined that you are an Obama loving shitbird who did not answer a single question I posted.

Yeah, cuz there were no terrorists until Obama was elected.

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
What happened? Does his teleprompter not speak terrorist?
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out.

You are in gross error!

You can find a PDF copy of the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

In that document on page 20 under Article 24, "Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq" one can clearly read at #1. "All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011." [Emphasis Added]

Obama attempted to alter that agreement in the fall of 2011 with another SOFA, but the Iraqi's refused to grant the customary immunity from tribal Sharia and Iraqi Law to US Forces in October 2011. So all US forces, save those left in the sovereign Green Zone, departed, with the last leaving on Dec 16, 2011!

Bush wasn't going to leave 10,000 troops behind as you claim. The forces left there are on sovereign soil within the embassy complex and Obama attempted to secure a SOFA to protect US troops from trumped up Iraqi charges, here and there, while they kept the lid on Bush's failed pogrom of "Nation Building" and the still smoldering civil war it spawned, but the Iraqi's didn't want us there so we left 15 days before the Bush 2008 SOFA expired! Your distortions and misrepresentations notwithstanding!

Interesting. May I assume that since George Bush signed an agreement to withdraw all US forces by date certain, you will call Obama a lying sack of dog squeeze every time he claims credit for ending the war in Iraq? He merely carried out Bush's agreement.
Put whatever spin on it you desire. Bush left a mess for not only Obama and the US military, he left it for the entire nation. And he left the mess without an instruction book. Just signed away his responsibility a month before he vacated the job with US forces being killed and maimed daily when he left. Obama managed to drop the casualty rate in half and later down to 0. Maybe that is what he meant when he said he ended the war. He stopped the boxes of dead soldiers.

There weren't many being killed anymore. Iraq was stable. Now we will have to eventually go back in and recapture what we had already fought for. You Obama lovers are a joke. Why do you love isis, Iran, a failed state in Libya? You're just not too bright are you ? :slap:

Trump: Take Iraq's Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

Trump Take Iraq s Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

Trump will say anything.

He was against the war in Iraq, because with hindsight he can see it was bad.
But he's for war in Iraq because without hindsight he can't see it would be bad.

Yeah, that's the sort of idiot you want in the White House.

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

Trump will say anything.

But he's for war in Iraq because without hindsight he can't see it would be bad.

Look what we have now, and look at the crook who is currrently leading on the Democrat side. Why is it you leftist love dishonest people, who make millions off selling influence as long as they are liberals you're good with it:cuckoo:

Trump will say anything.

Look what we have now, and look at the crook who is currrently leading on the Democrat side. Why is it you leftist love dishonest people, who make millions off selling influence as long as they are liberals you're good with it:cuckoo:

I didn't say I liked dishonest people. I didn't say I liked the Democrats either.

So, why are you making stuff up?

Trump will say anything.

I didn't say I liked dishonest people. I didn't say I liked the Democrats either.

my mistake:thup:

Trump will say anything.

Wow, good reply. Usually it ends up with an insult from many others on this forum.

So, to continue the discussion.

Crooks on both sides. Bush Dubya was a crook. He went into another country and deposed their leader and made them pump out more oil by putting in a puppet. His brother would do the same thing. Trump would do the same thing.

In fact most Republicans get enough cash from the defense industry to do anything the defense industry wants them to do. Wars are high on their agenda, increasing military spending can only be justified with having an enemy to attack.

That's why the Iraq War, post war mess up, ISIS and all of that is PERFECT for the right.

The left are less likely to go to wars. Obama was dumb to go bomb Libya and probably only did it because of pressure from McCain and other Republicans. Obama is the politician, he looked at the political gains to be made and not much else. Though he has reduced the US's military presence in the world, it'll all go back to how it was with the next Republican.

Hillary is worse than Obama. She's a career politician if there ever was one. She'd do whatever it took to get her re-elected if she were president.

Dishonest, immoral, greedy, uncaring, this is most high level politicians.

Trump will say anything.

Wow, good reply. Usually it ends up with an insult from many others on this forum.

So, to continue the discussion.

Crooks on both sides. Bush Dubya was a crook. He went into another country and deposed their leader and made them pump out more oil by putting in a puppet. His brother would do the same thing. Trump would do the same thing.

In fact most Republicans get enough cash from the defense industry to do anything the defense industry wants them to do. Wars are high on their agenda, increasing military spending can only be justified with having an enemy to attack.

That's why the Iraq War, post war mess up, ISIS and all of that is PERFECT for the right.

The left are less likely to go to wars. Obama was dumb to go bomb Libya and probably only did it because of pressure from McCain and other Republicans. Obama is the politician, he looked at the political gains to be made and not much else. Though he has reduced the US's military presence in the world, it'll all go back to how it was with the next Republican.

Hillary is worse than Obama. She's a career politician if there ever was one. She'd do whatever it took to get her re-elected if she were president.

Dishonest, immoral, greedy, uncaring, this is most high level politicians.

We didn't get any of Iraq's oil, too bad, we should have been paid back for at least half the cost of freeing the Iraqi people. Now thanks to Obama, they are slaves again, to isis and Iran..liberals stupidity at it's best

You are in gross error!

Put whatever spin on it you desire. Bush left a mess for not only Obama and the US military, he left it for the entire nation. And he left the mess without an instruction book. Just signed away his responsibility a month before he vacated the job with US forces being killed and maimed daily when he left. Obama managed to drop the casualty rate in half and later down to 0. Maybe that is what he meant when he said he ended the war. He stopped the boxes of dead soldiers.

There weren't many being killed anymore. Iraq was stable. Now we will have to eventually go back in and recapture what we had already fought for. You Obama lovers are a joke. Why do you love isis, Iran, a failed state in Libya? You're just not too bright are you ? :slap:
Not many being killed anymore? Are you a liar or just horribly misinformed and brainwashed? 314 Americans were killed in action during Bush's last year in office, 2008. In 2009 the killed in action were reduced to 149. The following year it was reduced further, down to only 60 followed by 54 in 20011. Maybe it isn't the Obama lovers and isis, Iran love thing. Maybe it is that some people aren't propagandized to the point of calling almost an American killed every day in a war, or three per week or one per week "Not many killed....." .

You are in gross error!

Not many being killed anymore? Are you a liar or just horribly misinformed and brainwashed? 314 Americans were killed in action during Bush's last year in office, 2008. In 2009 the killed in action were reduced to 149. The following year it was reduced further, down to only 60 followed by 54 in 20011. Maybe it isn't the Obama lovers and isis, Iran love thing. Maybe it is that some people aren't propagandized to the point of calling almost an American killed every day in a war, or three per week or one per week "Not many killed....." .

Thank you, Iran was stabilized, now it isn't . Obama opposed the surge which stabilized that country. Like i say you're just not that bright are you:banghead:

You are in gross error!

Thank you, Iran was stabilized, now it isn't . Obama opposed the surge which stabilized that country. Like i say you're just not that bright are you:banghead:
Are you claiming Iraq was stabilized when Bush left office? You seem to be the one that is not to bright. I just gave you the casualty figure of 314 killed in action Americans the year Bush was leaving Iraq to the next administration. A yes or no answer will suffice. Was Iraq stable when Bush left office?

We didn't get any of Iraq's oil, too bad, we should have been paid back for at least half the cost of freeing the Iraqi people. Now thanks to Obama, they are slaves again, to isis and Iran..liberals stupidity at it's best

Bush didn't go into Iraq to "get any of Iraq's oil" in the first place. Jeez.

Bush went in to reduce the impact of OPEC's cartel. Four OPEC countries were anti-US and the Bush figured if they could get them to change leaders and have US puppets in place then the cartel would be weakened enough for them to start pumping more oil out.

First was Chavez in 2002. The coup d'etat ultimately failed with Chavez back in power a week later. It turned out the US spent a lot of money on that one.
Second it was Iraq in 2003. Oil production has increased due to a puppet government.
Also the company making the most revenue in Iraq from oil just happens to be an American company. In the top 10 there is another American company. Also BP which is very Americans, the largest shareholders being Americans.

Thanks to Obama? Seriously? I think your partisan nonsense is getting in the way of seeing the reality.

Firstly, the reasons (and Jeb Bush has acknowledged this and said his brother did too) were that the Iraqi Army and Police were disbanded by Bremer. Bremer was only in sole charge because he went to Bush and said it should be him in charge and Bush gave it to him without telling any of his advisers who had recommended and approved that two people would be in charge, Bremer and Muslim guy who knew the Middle East.

Secondly if you want to blame Obama for pulling out, jeez, it was Bush who did that.

ISIS is Bush's creation. Not only that but also ISIS is very convenient for the right wing in the US. I get the feeling they knew what they were doing in the first place. They wanted to destabilise the region and have a common enemy to get their allies behind them and hate someone, and also allow for increased military spending and fear for the people to keep them in their place.

Success followed by success followed by success. Not only that it gives and excuse to blame Bush and various people on the right are taking it in hook, line and sinker. Just like you.

It gets worse. His solution to defeating ISIS has no chance of success and his estimates of the number of troops needed are pure fantasy only the suckers who support him will believe. The stolen oil would not pay for the deployment of military forces needed to attempt his stupid idea. They certainly wouldn't pay for the new flood of killed and maimed troops his plan would create when the cost of his nit wit idea is added up. This to say nothing about the fact he would have to invade Syria where most of the ISIS controlled oil wells are.

The ME is on fire, ISIS is on the move, Europe is being overun, and we should take advice from liberals who are responsible for the mess? Really? Do more of the same expecting different results?

He is absolutely right, ISIS needs deprived of their means to conduct war, which they are funding with oil. Whether I agree with his method of depriving them or not it is still what needs to be done. Or we could just keep leading from the real letting the world go up in flames.

Sounds like Trump has no more consideration of the safety and well being of our troops than Bush did.

These RWers sure like to put our soldiers into harm's way. THEN WE get the bill to attempt to repair these tortured and broken souls.

You are in gross error!

Meanwhile in the streets of Chicago alone..........

Are you claiming Iraq was stabilized when Bush left office? You seem to be the one that is not to bright. I just gave you the casualty figure of 314 killed in action Americans the year Bush was leaving Iraq to the next administration. A yes or no answer will suffice. Was Iraq stable when Bush left office?

The KIA was down from 904 in 2007 so Iraq was well on the way to being stable.

Absolutely it was, in spite of your brainless, Joe Biden, taking, points. Obama didn't do anything ,but keep to Bush's strategy, until he failed to negotiate a status of forces agreement, and surrendered everything to the islamonazis. Obama is a friken genius:slap:

Bush didn't go into Iraq to "get any of Iraq's oil" in the first place. Jeez.

Bush went in to reduce the impact of OPEC's cartel. Four OPEC countries were anti-US and the Bush figured if they could get them to change leaders and have US puppets in place then the cartel would be weakened enough for them to start pumping more oil out.

First was Chavez in 2002. The coup d'etat ultimately failed with Chavez back in power a week later. It turned out the US spent a lot of money on that one.
Second it was Iraq in 2003. Oil production has increased due to a puppet government.
Also the company making the most revenue in Iraq from oil just happens to be an American company. In the top 10 there is another American company. Also BP which is very Americans, the largest shareholders being Americans.

Thanks to Obama? Seriously? I think your partisan nonsense is getting in the way of seeing the reality.

Firstly, the reasons (and Jeb Bush has acknowledged this and said his brother did too) were that the Iraqi Army and Police were disbanded by Bremer. Bremer was only in sole charge because he went to Bush and said it should be him in charge and Bush gave it to him without telling any of his advisers who had recommended and approved that two people would be in charge, Bremer and Muslim guy who knew the Middle East.

Secondly if you want to blame Obama for pulling out, jeez, it was Bush who did that.

ISIS is Bush's creation. Not only that but also ISIS is very convenient for the right wing in the US. I get the feeling they knew what they were doing in the first place. They wanted to destabilise the region and have a common enemy to get their allies behind them and hate someone, and also allow for increased military spending and fear for the people to keep them in their place.

Success followed by success followed by success. Not only that it gives and excuse to blame Bush and various people on the right are taking it in hook, line and sinker. Just like you.

all that pure stupidity in one post..You live in an alternate universe, not even worth responding to really. "It was an conspiracy to steal the oil" we didn't even get any oil understand? Yeah there were certainly a lot of mistakes made, Bremmer being one of them...."War for oil"...."war for oil" ..brainless talking point.. Stay off the conspiracy web-sites genius:slap:

all that pure stupidity in one post..You live in an alternate universe, not even worth responding to really. "It was an conspiracy to steal the oil" we didn't even get any oil understand? Yeah there were certainly a lot of mistakes made, Bremmer being one of them...."War for oil"...."war for oil" ..brainless talking point.. Stay off the conspiracy web-sites genius:slap:

And here was me thinking you were different. Then it appears you're not.

Again, if you actually bothered to read what I wrote, I said "Bush didn't go into Iraq to "get any of Iraq's oil" in the first place. Jeez." and that was the first line of what I wrote.

If you go back and read what I wrote, you'll see what I said. I'm not repeating myself for someone who couldn't even get the first sentence read properly.

Also, calling it a conspiracy is merely telling me that you don't agree with what I've written. It's not actually a conspiracy.

There were PLENTY of dodgy leaders around in 2001. List of state leaders in 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you can take a pick of those you feel like.

Hugo Chavez was what to the US in 2002? Why was Hugo Chavez worthy of coup attempt and not other leaders?

Please, you tell me. Was it because he was a left winger? Plenty of left wing leaders out there. They didn't have a coup against Jiang Zemin in China, or Kim Jong-Il in North Korea, there hasn't been a coup against Evo Morales in Bolivia, or other Latin American leaders. Why did Bush choose Hugo Chavez?

Could it be that in 1999 Hugo Chavez decided to make OPEC strong again? That goes against US interests. There's no way the US wants OPEC controlling world oil prices. It wants each OPEC member to be alone so they try and pump out as much oil as possible. In 2001 the US still wanted low oil prices because it imported lots of oil. More so than today.

OPEC Fund receives Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez

"second OPEC Summit (Segunda Cumbre de la OPEP), which took place in the Venezuelan capital, Caracas, in September 2000. "The meeting clearly met the set challenge of revitalizing our Organization and reaffirming the commitment to development made by the generation of leaders before us,""

"As host to the historic second OPEC Summit, President Chávez was responsible for bringing together, for the first time in 25 years, the heads of state and government of OPEC member states. The event was a resounding success, uniting and strengthening the Organization, and instilling in it a new sense of purpose."

"President Chávez is currently in the middle of a 17-day official tour, involving visits to four OPEC member states (Algeria, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I.R. Iran and the G.S.P Libyan A.J.) "

History of the Venezuelan oil industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"At the time of Chávez's election, OPEC had lost much of its influence compared to when it was first created. A combination ofOPEC members, including Venezuela, regularly ignoring quotas and non-OPEC countries such as Mexico and Russia beginning to expand on their own petroleum industries resulted in record low oil prices to which hurt the Venezuelan economy. One of Chávez's main goals as president was to combat this problem by re-strengthening OPEC and getting countries to once again abide by their quotas. Chávez personally visited many of the leaders of oil producing nations around the world, and in 2000, he hosted the first summit of the heads-of-state of OPEC in 25 years (the 2nd ever).[12] Goals of this meeting, held in Caracas, included recuperating the credibility of Venezuela in OPEC, defending oil prices, consolidating relations between Venezuela and the Arab/Islamic world, and to strengthen OPEC in general."

This was clearly a problem for the US. It clearly did not like OPEC getting back together. Getting rid of the guy who was uniting OPEC back together was essential for the US.

Then one year later another OPEC country was targeted. Their leader was deposed, then found and killed. That was Saddam.

You can see the hostility of the US towards Iran, another OPEC country that hates the US. The last one is Libya. What happened in Libya?

You look at the difference between the Syrian civil war and the Libyan Civil war in terms of what John McCain, main spokesman for the Republican Party in foreign affairs at this time.
He castigated Obama for being too slow on Libya, but on Syria he was like, well.... maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't go in.

On the 27th February the anti-Gaddafi forces made a committee. This was after the Civil War had started in the preceding days of February 2011. The protests started on the 15th February.

On the 27th February McCain's headline was "
John McCain Tells President Obama To 'Get Tough' On Libya"

McCain told Obama to set up a no-fly zone.

McCain To Obama: 'Get Tough' On Libya

"Initially, the administration cited the risk of the lives of U.S. citizens who were still in the country for what many criticized as too cautious of a response. Virtually all Americans and other foreigners have now relocated."

McCain even said Obama should go in because of US citizens in the country.

"Well, the British prime minister and the French president and others were not hesitant and they have citizens in that country. America leads. America is -- here we've been to these countries and every place we go they are looking to America for leadership, for assistance, for moral support and ratification of the sacrifices they have made in defense of democracy. America should lead.

"The president should reverse the terrible decision he made in 2009 to not support the demonstrators in Tehran. Stand up for democracy in Iran and tell those people that we are with them. And that should be true not only throughout the Arab countries but as far as china and other parts of the world as well."

This is a quote of McCains, criticising non-action in Iran. Surprising huh? Another of those dastardly OPEC countries that hates the US.

McCain, Lieberman: Create a No-Fly Zone in Libya

Same story from the same day. It took them no time at all. 12 days after initial protests and McCain was calling Obama too slow, calling for no-fly zones and all sorts of things.

The funny thing is (funny not so haha) that the Ivory Coast had a coup at the same time and McCain said absolutely nothing about this coup. Nothing about protecting US citizens. Nothing about US intervention even though the Ivorian govt wasn't the nicest.

In Syria the protests started the 15th March 2011. The govt forces opened fire on protesters on this day. On the 25th April the govt started to use deadly force as a matter of principle, using tanks, artillery and APCs etc etc to attack areas which were not pro-Assad.

Obama Condemns Syrian Violence; McCain Backs Libyan Rebels

April 23rd and Obama was talking about Syria and McCain was still thinking about Libya.

"
Obama Condemns Syrian Violence; McCain Backs Libyan Rebels"

By April 28th, McCain was calling for no intervention in Syria.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/04/28/mccain-warns-armed-intervention-syria/

"
McCain warns against armed intervention in Syria"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/obama-pressure-syrian-leaders-ouster/

The next day McCain "said Thursday that Assad's government has "lost the legitimacy to remain in power in Syria.""

"We urge President Obama to state unequivocally – as he did in the case ofQaddafi and Mubarak – that it is time for Assad to go,"

Yep, McCain wanted Obama to say "Assad, you should go", nothing else.

At this time McCain was in Libya, calling Libyan rebels his heroes and essentially calling for military force.

So the question is this. Why was McCain so desperate to get Gaddafi out of Libya, but not so worried about getting Assad out of Syria? Of course he wanted him to go, but wasn't going to lose any money or troops over it.

The answer is simple. Libya is OPEC. Libya is part of the OPEC problem that Chavez and Saddam were part of.

http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=ve&product=oil&graph=production

Venezuela's oil production dropped from a high in 2000 of 3,155.00 barrels a day, down 4% the next year and down 13% on that year in 2002 when the US decided to help this little coup out.

http://www.indexmundi.com/energy.aspx?country=ly&product=oil&graph=production

Libya's oil production dropped 3% in 2001 and 3.5% in 2002.

Iran's dropped 7.5% in 2002

Iraq's oil production dropped 7% in 2001 and 15% in 2002.

So, the US is watching OPEC countries drop their oil production.

th

World oil prices reached a peach of $42 dollars a barrel about the end of 2000. Then they dropped a bit. Iran was producing more, but by mid 2002 the prices hit their bottom mark and went up and up and up. Invading Iraq didn't help.

But at this time people were worried about oil prices, and the US govt was worried about OPEC being a formidable cartel that could control the prices.
They couldn't attack the Saudis as they were allies. Their oil prices dropped 4% in 2001 and 2002.

Then the US has put sanctions against Iran, trying to make it's economy go worse in the hope that more oil would be pumped out to stabilise the economy. Venezuela is also suffering sanctions now too.

It always seems to happen to OPEC countries and not to non-OPEC countries.

Perhaps with your supposed wisdom you could tell why all of this is, and what the reasons for US interference in these countries is, and the difference between Syria and Libya based on the supposed "non-conspiracy" that you claim is in place.

The KIA was down from 904 in 2007 so Iraq was well on the way to being stable.
There is a big difference between "stable" and "on the way to being stable.". The idea that a place is stable when you have almost one American soldier being killed every day and 10,000 civilians being killed in a religious civil war the same year is beyond delusional. It is purposeful misinformation. Unfortunately, there are those who are convinced this delusion is reality. How insulting is it to the men and women who continued to serve in Iraq to be judged as having served in a stable Iraq when they were in fact being maimed and killed to make Iraq stable enough to withdraw combat troops from Iraq on schedule with the agreement made with President Bush?

Forum List

Back