Trump's Plan to Steal Iraq's Oil

Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out.

You are in gross error!

You can find a PDF copy of the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

In that document on page 20 under Article 24, "Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq" one can clearly read at #1. "All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011." [Emphasis Added]

Obama attempted to alter that agreement in the fall of 2011 with another SOFA, but the Iraqi's refused to grant the customary immunity from tribal Sharia and Iraqi Law to US Forces in October 2011. So all US forces, save those left in the sovereign Green Zone, departed, with the last leaving on Dec 16, 2011!

Bush wasn't going to leave 10,000 troops behind as you claim. The forces left there are on sovereign soil within the embassy complex and Obama attempted to secure a SOFA to protect US troops from trumped up Iraqi charges, here and there, while they kept the lid on Bush's failed pogrom of "Nation Building" and the still smoldering civil war it spawned, but the Iraqi's didn't want us there so we left 15 days before the Bush 2008 SOFA expired! Your distortions and misrepresentations notwithstanding!

"When Obama took office in January 2009, he inherited a plan that President George W. Bush forged in 2008 with then-Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. That Status of Forces Agreement called for the withdrawal of all American troops by the end of 2011.

It was widely assumed a new plan would be negotiated after the 2008 version expired in 2011. There were no stipulations about a specific number of American military personnel to be left behind.

When it came time to renegotiate a new agreement, there was little consensus on whether a residual force should stay in the country. Military leaders in Baghdad and the Pentagon pushed for as many as 24,000, but the White House rejected that amount.

Obama reportedly did consider leaving up to 10,000 troops in strategic locations after the exit, but that plan faced opposition both in the United States and in Iraq. Obama ruled out a force that size during an August 2011 conference call.

Remember that the country was considered relatively stable in 2011; ISIS elements existed prior to that, but largely formed into the force it is today after American troops left -- and mostly in Syria at first.

Good Grief! Did you bother to read the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA I cited? That NON-REFERENCED, PLAGIARIZED copy and paste job from the Tampa Bay Times is full of slanted, biased Bull Shit that only tangentially regard the topics at hand AT BEST! The BUSH SOFA is a binding legal document. An OPED from a partisan Florida rag is NOT!

Your post to, which I originally responded was;

"Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out." [Emphasis Added]

I debunked each item you raised. You responded to that with a PLAGIARIZED copy and paste that makes no mention at all of the detailed terms of that official US document that put the LIE to your entire initial post, to which I originally responded. You can redeem yourself by admitting your error, or you can continue to ignore the truth. It's your credibility on the line, not mine!

You didn't debunk anything, merely attacked the source. I noticed you didn't figure out why we have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA.

If you are referring to you as "the source" that is fairly obvious and it's self-evident that your non-defense is tacit admission of your PLAGIARISM. If you are referring to the Tampa Bay Times as "the source" that also is obvious along with the fact that partisan rag slanted the truth as proven previously by presentation of the FACTS within the Bush & Company SOFA of 2008.

The 104 Acre US Embassy in Bagdad is the largest embassy complex in the world, nearly the size of the Vatican, with about 15,000 working within its walls. I have no idea how large the security force inside the Embassy is and it's irrelevant in any case; they are not combat troops, but a security force.

I know for certain that inside those walls is SOVEREIGN US TERRITORY! Given the security force is on sovereign ground, AGAIN, there is no need for a SOFA. If you cannot get that through your head, then God Bless You! I think it's time you stopped displaying your ignorance.

I didn't plagiarize anything dipshit! Do you even know what the word means? We now have troops on several bases outside of the Embassy. Try and keep up.

Trump: Take Iraq's Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

Trump Take Iraq s Oil Wealth and Give It to Wounded Warriors

I thought we already stole their oil? The leftwing moonbats have been claiming this for years...

:lol:

Who claimed that?

The brain-dead "no blood for oil" crowd....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/iraq-war-oil-juhasz/

http://www.theguardian.com/environm...ar-oil-resources-energy-peak-scarcity-economy

For starters... there's many more.

20svgwo.jpg

It was a big mistake for Jeb's brother to invade Iraq and fight those guys. (Applause)

6ygzdh.jpg

We should invade Iraq and fight those guys some more. (Applause)
Translation:

Bush got us into this mess, obama made it worse, I'll CLEAN IT UP.
20svgwo.jpg

...or I may bankrupt us in the process. It won't be the first time I've done that.
Your little boi king already has the economy at the brink of collapse, since he more than DOUBLED the DEBT in 7 years by spending more than all the prior presidents in history combined. He and Soros are the ones that are working overtime to ruin our nations economy.

And stop lying, bubble head, Trump has never filed bankruptcy.
Four times. Trump has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. The US would be his fifth bankruptcy.

We're already there thanks to you and your types. Paleasze.

Yeah, cuz there were no terrorists until Obama was elected.

It wasn't Obama who made the agreement to leave Iraq and it was Reagan/Bush who gave birth to what is now ISIL.

:rolleyes:

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
What happened? Does his teleprompter not speak terrorist?
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out.

You are in gross error!

You can find a PDF copy of the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/122074.pdf

In that document on page 20 under Article 24, "Withdrawal of the United States Forces from Iraq" one can clearly read at #1. "All the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory no later than December 31, 2011." [Emphasis Added]

Obama attempted to alter that agreement in the fall of 2011 with another SOFA, but the Iraqi's refused to grant the customary immunity from tribal Sharia and Iraqi Law to US Forces in October 2011. So all US forces, save those left in the sovereign Green Zone, departed, with the last leaving on Dec 16, 2011!

Bush wasn't going to leave 10,000 troops behind as you claim. The forces left there are on sovereign soil within the embassy complex and Obama attempted to secure a SOFA to protect US troops from trumped up Iraqi charges, here and there, while they kept the lid on Bush's failed pogrom of "Nation Building" and the still smoldering civil war it spawned, but the Iraqi's didn't want us there so we left 15 days before the Bush 2008 SOFA expired! Your distortions and misrepresentations notwithstanding!

Talk about misinformed... Those troops are not just at the embassy grounds

U.S. troops and Shiite militiamen share Iraq base

The misinformed are sitting at other keyboards! IF you would have been paying attention, you would have noticed the conversation revolved about not related to recent developments.

The period being discussed previous your ill advised input, was in regards to the period around the 2008-2011 time frame and involved two different SOFA's at that time. What you're talking about now is not connected to that in either time or subject; a non sequitur. ISIS was not an issue during that period. Get thee informed!

Here is the subject and time line for this new wrinkle.

1. Negotiations begin with Iraq for US military advisors in Iraq against ISIS insurgents - June 2014 - "The Pentagon expects Iraq to agree in writing to legal protections for the military advisory teams that President Barack Obama is sending as part of an effort to stiffen Iraqi defenses against insurgents, a spokesman said Friday." [Emphasis Added]
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-seeks-legal-protections-for-military-teams-going-to-iraq/

2. Negotiations successful of US military advisors in Iraq against ISIS insurgents - June 2015 - "The Pentagon says the U.S. and Iraq have reached an agreement on legal protections for American commandos deploying into Iraq to assess and advise the Iraqi military in its fight against Islamic militants." [Emphasis Added]
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/american-special-forces-get-legal-protection-in-iraq-pentagon-says/

3. US military advisors arrive in Iraq to assist in fight against ISIS insurgents with legal protections - June 2015 - "The 450 U.S. troops who are settling into their new outpost at Iraq's Taqaddum Air Base are sharing the facility with some Shiite militiamen — but only a few."
http://www.militarytimes.com/story/...troops-share-iraq-base-with-shiites/29173663/

Trying to conflate two disparate issues that are not related is a fools errand! Bear, if you're going to try and sharp shoot another's post, you should not use a gun with a crooked barrel!

20svgwo.jpg

It was a big mistake for Jeb's brother to invade Iraq and fight those guys. (Applause)

6ygzdh.jpg

We should invade Iraq and fight those guys some more. (Applause)
Translation:

Bush got us into this mess, obama made it worse, I'll CLEAN IT UP.
20svgwo.jpg

...or I may bankrupt us in the process. It won't be the first time I've done that.
Your little boi king already has the economy at the brink of collapse, since he more than DOUBLED the DEBT in 7 years by spending more than all the prior presidents in history combined. He and Soros are the ones that are working overtime to ruin our nations economy.

And stop lying, bubble head, Trump has never filed bankruptcy.
Four times. Trump has filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. The US would be his fifth bankruptcy.
Sorry... wrong again... "Donald Trump" has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. His companies or LLC's have, but "personally, Donald Trump," has never filed for bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy's are common place in big business, and America is on the verge of it now thanks to the kenyan and his puppet master, America hater George Soros.

You are in gross error!

"When Obama took office in January 2009, he inherited a plan that President George W. Bush forged in 2008 with then-Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. That Status of Forces Agreement called for the withdrawal of all American troops by the end of 2011.

It was widely assumed a new plan would be negotiated after the 2008 version expired in 2011. There were no stipulations about a specific number of American military personnel to be left behind.

When it came time to renegotiate a new agreement, there was little consensus on whether a residual force should stay in the country. Military leaders in Baghdad and the Pentagon pushed for as many as 24,000, but the White House rejected that amount.

Obama reportedly did consider leaving up to 10,000 troops in strategic locations after the exit, but that plan faced opposition both in the United States and in Iraq. Obama ruled out a force that size during an August 2011 conference call.

Remember that the country was considered relatively stable in 2011; ISIS elements existed prior to that, but largely formed into the force it is today after American troops left -- and mostly in Syria at first.

Good Grief! Did you bother to read the Bush and Company 2008 SOFA I cited? That NON-REFERENCED, PLAGIARIZED copy and paste job from the Tampa Bay Times is full of slanted, biased Bull Shit that only tangentially regard the topics at hand AT BEST! The BUSH SOFA is a binding legal document. An OPED from a partisan Florida rag is NOT!

"Obama was incapable of getting a SOFA because he didn't want one. Bush's plan was to leave at least 10,000 troops in Iraq at the advice of the Pentagon. We now have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA. Figure that one out." [Emphasis Added]

I debunked each item you raised. You responded to that with a PLAGIARIZED copy and paste that makes no mention at all of the detailed terms of that official US document that put the LIE to your entire initial post, to which I originally responded. You can redeem yourself by admitting your error, or you can continue to ignore the truth. It's your credibility on the line, not mine!

You didn't debunk anything, merely attacked the source. I noticed you didn't figure out why we have 3,000 troops in Iraq with no SOFA.

If you are referring to you as "the source" that is fairly obvious and it's self-evident that your non-defense is tacit admission of your PLAGIARISM. If you are referring to the Tampa Bay Times as "the source" that also is obvious along with the fact that partisan rag slanted the truth as proven previously by presentation of the FACTS within the Bush & Company SOFA of 2008.

The 104 Acre US Embassy in Bagdad is the largest embassy complex in the world, nearly the size of the Vatican, with about 15,000 working within its walls. I have no idea how large the security force inside the Embassy is and it's irrelevant in any case; they are not combat troops, but a security force.

I know for certain that inside those walls is SOVEREIGN US TERRITORY! Given the security force is on sovereign ground, AGAIN, there is no need for a SOFA. If you cannot get that through your head, then God Bless You! I think it's time you stopped displaying your ignorance.

I didn't plagiarize anything dipshit! Do you even know what the word means? We now have troops on several bases outside of the Embassy. Try and keep up.

Really? If you didn't steal the work of another, where are your crediting remarks to the source of the material you stole? I see none among other signs of your PLAGIARISM!

If you wish, catch up on the facts of the matter, fool, read my post #104 on this thread to Bear. Don't try conflating one subject with another, both of which you are ignorant. I don't relish being redundant with stubborn fools who can't find their ass with either hand.

If you are flat on your back on the canvas it's time to stop swinging, putz!

Remember that the country was considered relatively stable in 2011; ISIS elements existed prior to that, but largely formed into the force it is today after American troops left -- and mostly in Syria at first."

Really? If you didn't steal the work of another, where are your crediting remarks to the source of the material you stole? I see none among other signs of your PLAGIARISM!

If you wish, catch up on the facts of the matter, fool, read my post #104 on this thread to Bear. Don't try conflating one subject with another, both of which you are ignorant. I don't relish being redundant with stubborn fools who can't find their ass with either hand.

Most people with any brains at all realize that something that has quotation marks is a quote from a source. The troops are NOT all in the Embassy as security on SOVEREIGN US TERRITORY, but are at several Iraqi bases for support and training purposes.

Most people with any brains at all realize that something that has quotation marks is a quote from a source. The troops are NOT all in the Embassy as security on SOVEREIGN US TERRITORY, but are at several Iraqi bases for support and training purposes.

That seals it! You're fucking brain dead!

You didn't give credit to the author, nor did you use other forms of proper attribution delineating the PLAGIARIZED work of another. You violated the Fair Use Doctrine. You are an unrepentant thief! Q.E.D.

You didn't bother to read my Post #104 in this thread did you. IDIOT!

Piss off and don't waste your time responding or I might get upset and tell you what a fucking DOLT you truly are!

You didn't give credit to the author, nor did you use other forms of proper attribution delineating the PLAGIARIZED work of another. You violated the Fair Use Doctrine. You are an unrepentant thief! Q.E.D.

Piss off and don't waste your time responding or I might get upset and tell you what a fucking DOLT you truly are!

I did read your post and decided you must not have read it. You went on the rant about all US troops being on sovereign US territory and then the last item was this. "US military advisors arrive in Iraq to assist in fight against ISIS insurgents with legal protections - June 2015 - "The 450 U.S. troops who are settling into their new outpost at Iraq's Taqaddum Air Base are sharing the facility with some Shiite militiamen."

Sorry, I must have plagiarize that from your post.

I did read your post and decided you must not have read it. You went on the rant about all US troops being on sovereign US territory and then the last item was this. "US military advisors arrive in Iraq to assist in fight against ISIS insurgents with legal protections - June 2015 - "The 450 U.S. troops who are settling into their new outpost at Iraq's Taqaddum Air Base are sharing the facility with some Shiite militiamen."

You make absolutely no fucking sense at all! What I wrote about was the changing situation during two different periods and how the other poster conflated the two different situations during two different periods just as you have been doing, but you're the one that is too fucking stupid to see it moron!

Have a nice day, Shit for Brains!

If I wrote this post to fast for you to read it, have a six year old read it to you slowly and explain it as they go.

You make absolutely no fucking sense at all! What I wrote about was the changing situation during two different periods and how the other poster conflated the two different situations during two different periods just as you have been doing, but you're the one that is too fucking stupid to see it moron!

If I wrote this post to fast for you to read it, have a six year old read it to you slowly and explain it as they go.

Your post must have been written by six year old.

I really, really don'

Your post must have been written by six year old.

I really, really don't know if I can recover from your rapier sharp retort! Keep going! :dig:

"Donald Trump says he would defeat ISIS by taking over the oil fields the terrorists have seized in Iraq.

"We should definitely take back money for our soldiers," he told NBC's "Meet the Press" with Chuck Todd on Sunday."

" And ISIS is taking over a lot of the oil in certain areas of Iraq. And I said, you take away their wealth. You go and knock the hell out of the oil. Take back the oil. We take over the oil, which we should have done in the first place.""

Really? Go back into Iraq, the country we supposedly 'liberated', and steal their oil to pay our war debt?

Isn't that what they call plunder? Wouldn't we in fact be doing just what ISIS is doing?

I thought we already stole their oil? The leftwing moonbats have been claiming this for years...

:lol:

no Cheney and Palin got it....

and you were all for the Obama's complete pull out of Iraq, which lead to the islamonazi take over ..You're a genius:slap:

It wasn't Obama who made the agreement to leave Iraq and it was Reagan/Bush who gave birth to what is now ISIL.

Obama was so cool, he was gonna get the terrorists to lay down their weapons just by talking.
Obama was stuck to a schedule and agreement Bush signed a month before he left office and turned his mess over to the new guy. There was no reason for Bush to make that agreement other than the ending of the UN Resolution that supported troops in Iraq to start with. He could not get a renewed UN Resolution and he could not get an extended SOFA so he dumped the mess on the incoming administration. Bush had all those years to finish that war. More years than it took to defeat both Germany and Japan in WWll.
Obama concentrated on going after the real terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. That was something Bush also failed to do.

You are in gross error!

Interesting. May I assume that since George Bush signed an agreement to withdraw all US forces by date certain, you will call Obama a lying sack of dog squeeze every time he claims credit for ending the war in Iraq? He merely carried out Bush's agreement.

You are in gross error!

Interesting. May I assume that since George Bush signed an agreement to withdraw all US forces by date certain, you will call Obama a lying sack of dog squeeze every time he claims credit for ending the war in Iraq? He merely carried out Bush's agreement.
Put whatever spin on it you desire. Bush left a mess for not only Obama and the US military, he left it for the entire nation. And he left the mess without an instruction book. Just signed away his responsibility a month before he vacated the job with US forces being killed and maimed daily when he left. Obama managed to drop the casualty rate in half and later down to 0. Maybe that is what he meant when he said he ended the war. He stopped the boxes of dead soldiers.

isis does not = iraq.
Since iraq can't handle them, we may have to..... and it'll have a price attached. What's the problem?
Do you work for free?

You are in gross error!

Put whatever spin on it you desire. Bush left a mess for not only Obama and the US military, he left it for the entire nation. And he left the mess without an instruction book. Just signed away his responsibility a month before he vacated the job with US forces being killed and maimed daily when he left. Obama managed to drop the casualty rate in half and later down to 0. Maybe that is what he meant when he said he ended the war. He stopped the boxes of dead soldiers.

No spin their. Bush made the agreement and Obama falsely took credit for it. I will remind you that Iraq was relatively stable at the time. You do remember when Obama tripled the number of troops in country with the corresponding increase in casualties don't you?

You are in gross error!

Well you FINALLY read that post after making an ass of yourself in several previous posts...good on ya for that!

Too bad you didn't have the capacity to understand the totality of my post. Going off on a rant about pie in the sky fascist rightwing propaganda and the Triumph Of Bush and Co. uber allis and Obama fail is really infantile and tired rhetoric from the mouths of mindless, sycophantic lemmings.

Put a fork in me...I'm done with you on this thread!

Forum List

Back