Democrat Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson blamed “right-wing extremism” For Chicago’s problems

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Alrighty….

I had no idea conservatives had such control. Last Republican mayor was in 1931. I bet he wears a tinfoil hat to keep Trump from reading his mind.

“What we’ve seen is a very raggedy form of right-wing extremism”‘ the mayor said. “Everyone knows that the right-wing extremism in this country has targeted democratically run cities, and quite frankly, they have been quite intentional about going after democratically ran cities that are led by people of color.”

The mayor even said that such “right-wing extremists” aim to create “division and chaos because that is what that particular political party has been about.”

Yeah, us deplorables and our divisive agenda….

Nevermind.jpg

Alrighty….

I had no idea conservatives had such control. Last Republican mayor was in 1931. I bet he wears a tinfoil hat to keep Trump from reading his mind.

“What we’ve seen is a very raggedy form of right-wing extremism”‘ the mayor said. “Everyone knows that the right-wing extremism in this country has targeted democratically run cities, and quite frankly, they have been quite intentional about going after democratically ran cities that are led by people of color.”

The mayor even said that such “right-wing extremists” aim to create “division and chaos because that is what that particular political party has been about.”

The really sad part is that his supporters believe this, and they'll re-elect him, and continue to suffer the daily slaughter of brown people under DemoKKKrat rule.

Alrighty….

It's a stunning statement.

What did the citizens of Chicago expect? This guy ran because he was further to the left than Lori Lightfoot. I didn't think that was possible.

I love the city; I grew up there until I was nine. I have relatives living just outside the city and have visited dozens of times on business and recreation: great museums, restaurants, and pro-sports teams.

But I'll never go back.

Good ol Boys and Grandsons of Kluxers and III%ers & Oathkeepers & NRA Members are the Greatest threat to America 😆😝🤣

Alrighty….

American right wing extremist is also the cause of Canadians lack of support for Ukraine
So said some guy who wears blackface
jhhnnjjn.jpg

Right wing extremism is a threat to our democracy

Chicago is a failed experiment in people of color leadership

Forum List

Back