Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

Sorry Joe, you are a liar. Rump is Prez because he was elected in the Constitutionally prescribed method.According to the media a majority wants it. You've been whining about the rules your entire life haven't you?

Just the stupid ones... This is a pretty stupid rule. Usually, it doesn't matter, because the guy who won the popular vote (the only thing that should count in a free society) also won the Electoral Anarchonism.

Let me set some perspective here.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what an opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Im a christian but thats my deal and nobody elses. Trump is a great president, I dont give a damn whether he goes to church or has a girlfriend . I care about my life.
So you support all the "bad" stuff he does?

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what an opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.
You're pretending to ignore the major point there.

Repentance. There is NONE of that in Trump

All you are really saying is that the ends justify the means

How far can you take that? It leads to some really dark places

When Democrats voted for Bill Clinton in 1996, his affairs were not well known.

When Republicans elected Donad Trump, they knew he was a proven fraud, business cheat, woman abuser, groper, accused child rapist, and bigot and liar and acted like a spoiled brat calling people names & trashing our military heroes.

You though he would change when he got in office & act like the office demanded. But he didn't. Now you are stuck defending his behavior. Step back & see how Trump has changed you.

Sorry Joe, you are a liar. Rump is Prez because he was elected in the Constitutionally prescribed method.According to the media a majority wants it. You've been whining about the rules your entire life haven't you?

Just the stupid ones... This is a pretty stupid rule. Usually, it doesn't matter, because the guy who won the popular vote (the only thing that should count in a free society) also won the Electoral Anarchonism.
/——-/ So if 51% want to reinstate slavery, you’re down with it? That’s democracy. The EC protects the rights of the minority, a concept that makes your skin crawl. You want three blue states running this country so you get a free ride.

/——-/ So if 51% want to reinstate slavery, you’re down with it? That’s democracy. The EC protects the rights of the minority, a concept that makes your skin crawl. You want three blue states running this country so you get a free ride.

If 51% wanted to reinstate slavery, we'd have slavery back.

The EC distorts democracy by only making a few swing states relevant..

If 51% wanted to reinstate slavery, we'd have slavery back.

The EC distorts democracy by only making a few swing states relevant..
/——-/ Next time try fielding a viable candidate and the EC won’t matter.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Im a christian but thats my deal and nobody elses. Trump is a great president, I dont give a damn whether he goes to church or has a girlfriend . I care about my life.
So you support all the "bad" stuff he does?
/——/ What bad stuff?

/——-/ Keep changing the rules until democRATs win.

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.
It's an excuse making thread.

tRump has no morals.

Pro Tip: When you use dumb shit like calling the President "tRump", it renders you completely uncredible, and blindly partisan...Do better.
What about when tRump calls people things like "crooked Hillary" or "sleepy Joe"? Does that make him "uncredible (which is not a word, BTW) and blindly partisan"?

Or are you applying a double standard here?

Not at all. I am not a fan of his name calling either. But, as they say sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, and progressive liberals just love their names, bumper sticker slogans, and general stupid lies...You are a fine example of that.

Seriously that is your lame excuse.

Trump started the name calling first and still leads it today... He is incredibly dishonest, he has basically broken the machine on that..

Sorry, I am a Christian and know what I have read in the Bible. Trump has never asked for forgiveness and that is in his words HUGE...

The Christian philosophy you subscribe to is tribalism... You belong to a tribe called Christians..

Mark 8:36
What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

You sold your soul so your tribe could gain the upper hand...

You poor little emotional child. You've dedicated your entire life to whining about anything and everything that doesn't go your way. You've come to the conclusion that only people that think just like you should be able to make all the decisions about how other people should get to live. You've decided that YOU know best and that YOU are the smartest little boy in the room. You've never had a position of authority and you desperately desire the power to impose your will and your world view on everyone else.

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

Pro Tip: When you use dumb shit like calling the President "tRump", it renders you completely uncredible, and blindly partisan...Do better.
What about when tRump calls people things like "crooked Hillary" or "sleepy Joe"? Does that make him "uncredible (which is not a word, BTW) and blindly partisan"?

Not at all. I am not a fan of his name calling either. But, as they say sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, and progressive liberals just love their names, bumper sticker slogans, and general stupid lies...You are a fine example of that.

Trump started the name calling first and still leads it today... He is incredibly dishonest, he has basically broken the machine on that..

Sorry, I am a Christian and know what I have read in the Bible. Trump has never asked for forgiveness and that is in his words HUGE...

The Christian philosophy you subscribe to is tribalism... You belong to a tribe called Christians..

/----/ "Trump has never asked for forgiveness"
And you know this --- how?

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

Wow, your insulting post here really extolls the fundemental tenants of Christianity....:20:

Who are you agreeing with? Liberal atheists? The modern day puritans and pharisees of the left? Why would you let abortionists, homosexuals and child sexualisers tell you who is moral and not moral?

And they are on a roll.

Evangelicals, open a Bible to read why you should oppose Trump
Political Confessional: The Evangelical Who Doesn’t Support Trump
The problem with Trump's pushback against Christianity Today
Christianity Today made a moral case that Trump needs to go. He responded by proving its point.
Evangelicals shouldn't be defending Trump in tiff over editorial

These people despise Christianity. They never wrote articles saying "Democrats nominate a pro-abortion President though Christians should remember Christianity opposes abortion" did they?

These puritanical atheists, those Moldbug calls "protestant atheists", believe that religion and morals are passe and good only to be used to pacify and control the masses as Marx taught. Deep down they hate and fear Christianity and are like parrots imitating speech...no understanding of what they are regurgitating. They like to use rules and technicalities to control because they are what Jesus warned against..Pharisaicals who strain a gnat but swallow a camel.

One of those articles from above was written by Rachel Maddow..between her carpet munching. She is who you agree with on morals? Last week she was screaming "keep your morals off my body" wasnt she?

They should be laughed into oblivion for their hypocrisy and ignorance when they turn to Bible thumping.

Last edited:

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

Oh please. Now you'll try and make the case that Hillary is a women of God.

[QUOTE="RealDave, post: 23760422, member: ]
Not use his position to earn profits & bribe foreign officials for personal gain.[/QUOTE]

You guys keep parroting these idiotic claims but can never back them up with evidence. You're like the guys that claimed that Obama was born in Kenya.

If 51% wanted to reinstate slavery, we'd have slavery back. The EC distorts democracy by only making a few swing states relevant..

Are you upset because your transgender boyfriend didn't come home again last night? LOL.

Forum List

Back