Trump's leadership style and characteristics define him

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump's leadership style and characteristics define him.
He resists the restraints of power put on the Presidency by our Constitution.
Those who ignore this are very short sighted. What happens when a member of the opposing party becomes an over powerful President ignoring the seperation of powers.
Trump and his supporters are turning our Democracy into a dictatorship. TREASONOUS
117643941_1396503793889368_3219306993110125460_n.jpg

Those who ignore this are very short sighted. What happens when a member of the opposing party becomes an over powerful President ignoring the seperation of powers.
Trump and his supporters are turning our Democracy into a dictatorship. TREASONOUS
View attachment 378247
HEY DUMBASS!!!

we arent a democracy,,,

View attachment 378247
PRESIDENT Trump IS a wonderful leader, isn't he, Mr. Fudd Dudd?

View attachment 378247
you are just so wascally!

good to hear you are down with out current style of "protest", though. Could you do me a solid and let me know your address? Nothing says social justice to me more than burning shit to the ground.

View attachment 378247

Awww a FACISTocrat whining for the PRAVDA media. How "special".

Are you upset that Americans no longer believe your GOEBELcrat media anymore?

Seems DNCNN and MSNBC are going to call all Americans "RACISTS" again, for not supporting WHITE Joe Biden, after President Trump got a bump from the Dumbocrat Convention and Joe's "greatest speech of all time". LMAO

A brash, aggressive, arrogant, pugilistic white nationalist authoritarian of our very own. I thought the world had learned from the past.
Do you understand that when you feel you have to post bullshit like this to criticize the President you are actually endorsing him or are you too stupid to see that?
You obedient Trumpsters are just too smart for me.

A brash, aggressive, arrogant, pugilistic white nationalist authoritarian of our very own.

I thought the world had learned from the past.
Do you understand that when you feel you have to post bullshit like this to criticize the President you are actually endorsing him or are you too stupid to see that?

He has completely lost the plot.

Here is what president Trump said about white nationalists.

Trump: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo — and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. …

It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Now try to get Mac to condemn the most horrifically evil creatures on earth - communists. Best of luck!

View attachment 378247
HEY DUMBASS!!!

we arent a democracy,,,
What do you consider the US, a dictatorship.
We are a Federal Republic based on democratic values.
Any human with a brain, throughout the world, would call the USA a democracy to be admired. At least until Trump and dumbasses like you got involved.

Now try to get Mac to condemn the most horrifically evil creatures on earth - communists. Best of luck!
I condemn communists and communism.

You folks are just, so, lost.

We are lost but you believe president Trump is a white nationalist?

Even the far left media doesn't think Trump is a white nationalist.

View attachment 378247
________

Lot of people attribute this kind of nonsense to a psycho-phenom called Projection. And of course we all see that continuously from the poorly educated, half-wit, rotting city Democrats/pre-Bolsheviks. What they think, plan, do---they attribute to Sane Americans.

But, sometimes that explanation is not enough---it has to be that a hole in the Twi-Light Zone has opened up and posters like the O.P. have got loose.

_____

View attachment 378247
HEY DUMBASS!!!

we arent a democracy,,,
What do you consider the US, a dictatorship.
We are a Federal Republic based on democratic values.
Any human with a brain, throughout the world, would call the USA a democracy to be admired. At least until Trump and dumbasses like you got involved.
youre unhinged TDS rants wont change what we are,,,

we are a republic based on the rule of law, and thats why democrats hate anyone that disagrees with them,,,

View attachment 378247
PRESIDENT Trump IS a wonderful leader, isn't he, Mr. Fudd Dudd?
If you like Putin and Kim Jong Un, you would like Trump's leadership.

The MSM isn't a 'free press', it is the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Control elections? Hmm? Who is using the Wuhan virus as an excuse to install mail-in voting nationally? Where in NY State it took over three weeks to count tens-of-thousands of mail-in ballots, and where, in NYC, they threw out 20% of mail-in ballots for varying reasons.

Mail-in ballots are the end-game of vote-harvesting.

Forum List

Back