Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT! I no sooner hit Post Reply on this when MSNBC started showing people on web forums threatening violence. "Lock and load" and shit.
I hope it wasn't just on USMB.

Remember, the usual result of an illegal search warrant is the suppression of the items seized as evidence.

They aren't after the classified documents as evidence at trial, but to return them to safe hands. Trump has no cause of action unless he's charged with their illegal possession.

But that was probably never their intention. They would use those items as proof that Trump intended to take the 15 boxes of classified documents.
Nothing indicating an illegal search, at this time. I am sure his lawyers know how to move to suppress, if they can find a legal reason. Then again, he sometimes uses shitty lawyers.

Because using the police state to harass political opponents is sooooo hilarious.

Fucking fascist.
But using law enforcement to exercise a search warrant sign by a judge in good standing is the American way. Trump is not above it. If he kept documents, the government is entitled to get them back.

But using law enforcement to exercise a search warrant sign by a judge in good standing is the American way. Trump is not above it. If he kept documents, the government is entitled to get them back.
There is NOTHING in "good standing" in this colossal fucking un-American travesty, and assholes like YOU cheer it on!
:cuckoo:

Do you think Americans are so stupid they don't know what a kangaroo court is? well i PRAY you are joking.
He has not been to court on this yet. They simply exercised a search warrant to recover evidence and property taken from the US Government. If it gets to a court, it will be to a jury of his peers, unless his lawyers want a judge's ruling and the prosecution has no objections.
When did you think this story broke?

They waited until Trump was away from the home... the fucking cowards knew the secret service would not have allowed them near Trump.....
This is about 10 or so boxes of personal items Trump took home from the white house... The dems hope to find something nefarious in those boxes...
The boxes have been packed up waiting to be handed over so there can't be anything in them that should be worthy of a raid like this...
The FBI is in need of a huge personnel change.... top to bottom....

Oh yeah... one more thing... will someone wake up McCarthy and the Turtle and tell them what has happened?... thank you.....
True, he is really fat, but there was no indication (apparently) that he was hiding documents on his body. The were not there for Trump at this time, only the documents and evidence.

Search warrants (or the underlying affidavits) don’t always get revealed to the subjects early on. (At least in NY State. I don’t know for sure how they do it in the Feds.)

If there is later an arrest and an indictment, of course that material does have to be shared with the defense. And that’s when the scrutiny can be expected.

But again. Federal practice may be different. It seems to matter also if the search warrant and application are under seal.
I bet you are correct, as sleaze lawyers would tip off clients, but yes, this will be examined closely.

Making Trump seem like Scarface is not the best strategy if you’re trying to make him less popular…
Nah. His followers are like some high school bitches, that like the bad boys, until they get pregnant by them.

6pcyze.jpg
Too late for that. Republicans in the Senate can't help this time. That ship sailed. If he is charged and found guilty by a jury of his peers, then he's guilty. I bet it would just be a huge fine, though, like in the Berger case. Of course, like a told somebody else, Berger didn't stuff 12 boxes down his pants and then try to negotiate, whether to give them back.

We are inching closer and closer to the point of no return. Our corrupt, disgraceful govt will continue to do what we the people allow it to do. Voting wont change anything. Bitching on social media wont change anything. Peacefully protesting wont change anything.

Think they are out of control now? Let them have your guns they want so badly and see what they do then!!!!!!!

Too late for that. Republicans in the Senate can't help this time. That ship sailed. If he is charged and found guilty by a jury of his peers, then he's guilty. I bet it would just be a huge fine, though, like in the Berger case. Of course, like a told somebody else, Berger didn't stuff 12 boxes down his pants and then try to negotiate, whether to give them back.
You're real busy this morning defending this EVIL CRAP, eh?

PATHETIC!!!

It's like you don't understand what this entire thread is about. If folks could trust the process, and the folks in the system, this wouldn't even be a controversy.

:rolleyes:

FBI Summary of August 17, 2016 Surveillance Operation Against Donald Trump​

The right-wing, in this nation, does not trust the establishment intel agencies in their adversarial relationship to Trump anymore. Trump has done nothing wrong, other than to want to reform them, they have abused their power, and are now a stake holder in the entire game, being used by others more powerful, for purposes other than what they were designed for.

The argument just doesn't hold water, sorry. Not with most folks that pay attention to what is going on. I can only hope you are right about, "a federal judge in good standing," but no information about the judge who signed off on this warrant is being released, and I don't think that is a mistake.

This comment, to the entire forum? This is how naive it makes you look. Like you haven't been paying attention the past four years.

6pd0de.jpg

The intel agencies now, seem to be working as nothing more than the Brownshirts worked for the Nazis in Germany, or the Blackshirts did in Italy. (Along with groups like BLM, Antifa, and of course, patriot groups.)

They seem, more and more, to be used as a tool for staging acts of agent provocateurs in mass protests, and to be used in political intimidation.

I don't care if they trust the process or not. Most of the Trump supporters here are just that, "Trump Supporters", and part of the same sore loser crowd that whined over the election and would have joined in on Jan 6 if their boss or their wife would let them go. All bluster and blow.
None of the crap said here really matters or is relevant until we see what comes of this. If it comes to charges, they will be decided by a judge in good standing and a jury of his peers. I am willing to live with the outcome. I have not heard what was found or how they knew they were there, if they found them, but somebody does.

Last edited:
Too late for that.
Why? Why is it too late for that?

Joe Biden was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2020.

The second impeachment trial of Donald Trump, commenced on January 25th, & he was no longer president?

So? Why can't we impeach him now?

Third time's a charm! ;)

I doubt the SCOTUS would go along, but what the hell, we have entered bizarro world a while ago, we can let that slide. THINK OF THE TEE VEE RATINGS!

:113:

Why? Why is it too late for that?

Joe Biden was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2020.

The second impeachment trial of Donald Trump, commenced on January 25th, & he was no longer president?

So? Why can't we impeach him now?

Third time's a charm! ;)

I doubt the SCOTUS would go along, but what the hell, we have entered bizarro world a while ago, we can let that slide. THINK OF THE TEE VEE RATINGS!

:113:
Impeaching after out of office is Bullsh#t and is useless. If anybody else actually commits a crime, they get hauled into a real court to answer charges, like real people, in front of a jury of their peers, approved by defense and prosecution for the most part. Impeachment in the Senate is just about who can get a majority of the Senate, not like a court of randomly selected approved peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back