Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a fan of American justice. But the operative word is justice. And when the principle players and people involved don’t bother with complying with the rules, justice goes out the window.
Who didn't "comply with the rules" here? What are you talking about?

Untill proven otherwise maybe people need to take a fucking chill pill and trust the justice process.

Predictably, this paranoid mindset is exactly where a movement ends up after hitching itself to a law skirting used car salesman who constantly surrounds himself with con-men. Suddenly the cops are presumed to be the bad guys no matter how little is known about whats happening.

Last edited:
Liar. All your twitter people are nervous as hell

LOLOL

I don't post on Twitter. I have no Twitter people. But I am reading the posts here and the only ones I see sweating over Trump getting raided are rightards.

Lock him up!

536ae65931ff720eabb158ac1a41bb39.jpg

tenor.gif

Trump's safe was empty apparently. The whole media build up today kinda reminded me of Geraldo Rivera and Al Capone's safe.....LOL

Eric Trump said his father, Donald Trump, had nothing in a safe they claim the FBI breached as part of a raid of the former president's Mar-a-Largo resort on Monday.

The second son of the 45th president said he was with his father in New York City when they found out about the search, and he indicated that it was related to records that Donald Trump brought back with him to his resort in Florida after leaving office.
That was all hashed out by March 2021.

Last edited:
Go and study the rise and fall of the Roman republic. The actions of Biden’s FBI are markedly similar in style to when Sulla came to power, or when it became commonplace to persecute and kill the Tribune of Plebs. (Literally, “tribune of the people.”)

Well, if you can't believe the glue-eating son of a criminal wannabe mob boss, who can you believe?

Yeah, this dope is credible. :rolleyes:

Believe the crack addict that has a press conference discussing the size of his dick. That's who to pay attention to. You know , the guy who calls his Dad Pedo Peter.

LOLOL

I don't post on Twitter. I have no Twitter people. But I am reading the posts here and the only ones I see sweating over Trump getting raided are rightards.

Lock him up!

536ae65931ff720eabb158ac1a41bb39.jpg

tenor.gif
You must really wanna fucking die.

This will be a Biden "win" for you.

Short term endorphin rush. You lose big in the end.
IMO? It will largely depend on who already saw the classified docs. the deep state carted away, and whether someone, somewhere, has a copy of them.

Oh? Why on Earth would you think that??
If you can't figure that out; You're shit out of luck, Commie fucktard.

IDGAF, Fucketh Youeth. You're an unAmerican piece of shit, motherfucker.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

And that comes from the bottom of my heart. You dog turd you.

Last edited:
Who didn't "comply with the rules" here? What are you talking about?

Untill proven otherwise maybe people need to take a fucking chill pill and trust the process here.
Try to pay attention this time. I didn’t say the rules weren’t followed. But unlike you, I am absolutely concerned about the prospect that they weren’t. It wouldn’t be the first time federal agents and prosecutors had engaged in underhanded actions that resulted in rules being ignored or completely violated.

Other than that, I don’t need your advice. The very existence of this execrable early morning search of a former President’s residence is plenty alarming enough to justify the fact that I’m pissed off. And I’m not alone.

It doesn’t surprise me at all — but it does sadden me that you assclown libs don’t care about what this aberrant Administration’s behavior is doing to our republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back