Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

Not only is the current administration weaponizing the IRS with 87,000 new IRS agents--that's more people than are in the FBI and ICE/border patrol combined--but now it has weaponized the FBI against a former President and presumed nominee of the opposition party. That moves us ever closer to a totalitarian state. If the government can do that to DJT, it can do any damn thing it wants to any of us should we displease somebody in power.

From what I've seen reported, they didn't even verify that what they took was within the scope of the warrant. If they took shit that wasn't covered it could void the warrant.

I just heard a reported leak that the agents on the ground were not into this raid at all...

You like the taste of the Kiwi or Angelus boot polish best?
You fucking little pussy. You won't do shit. And everyone knows it.
4i6Ckte.gif

I just heard a reported leak that the agents on the ground were not into this raid at all...

If true, they will leak other crap like the rats on the proverbial sinking ship. This is gonna be real bad for the Democrats. I think this might finally be the fissure that busts open the FBI, the straight agents giving up the partisan ones...

If I were a liberal I'd be darn nervous about this whole thing. You can read them here, hedging already "the warrant better be rock solid"....idiots

Someone feeding you a lot of horseshit.

About half of our ex-presidents are Republican last I checked, do you recall their residency raided?

I refuse to talk to stupid Democrats tonight. I'm just gonna watch the flop sweat pour off your face, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back