Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a butt juice sucker when I see them. That's you, cupcake.

No one really cares for you to share your homo-erotic fantasies. And yes, they are indeed your fantasies as you're the one posting them.

But thanks for letting the forum know just how butt hurt you are over justice leading the charge against Trump.

This will help you...

23cf9040-fd51-4984-9bf0-2093edb17f07.5a28a32bdb3c160b8893bda94a5cb8d0.jpeg

Try to pay attention this time. I didn’t say the rules weren’t followed.

Oh good, you admit have no reason to doubt the rules are followed.

So why don't you just leave it there instead of going into paranoid speculations and angry rants?

Last edited:
If you can't figure that out; You're shit out of luck, Commie fucktard.

IDGAF, Fucketh Youeth.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

LOLOLOL

Aww, you poor rightard. Your tantrum is cracking me up. Such impotent rage.

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump prolly owes you dinner for getting pissed at him getting raided.

you assclown libs don’t care about what this aberrant Administration’s behavior
...you've just said you don't have any evidence anything improper has been done here. How the hell do you get from there to here?

Seems you are feeling emotional about FBI in the Orange man's house, but tell you what, take your lashing out and shove it up your ass.

I try to hold current admistration to as high standard as any other - it's called INTELECTUAL CONSISTENCY. Just because you get pumped full of half-baked bullshit in the rw bubble doesn't mean I, or other libs "don't care" about justice and making sure no one is above the law.

Last edited:
NOTHING happened to him nor to Comey.
Regarding Berger case ( and mind you it wasn't 12 - 15 boxes stuffed down his pants)
I don't have $50,000 to spare to give the government and back in the day, if I lost my clearances, I would have lost my job and my retirement. Probation for two years doesn't seem like much punishment to me either, so I will give you that.

Try to pay attention this time. I didn’t say the rules weren’t followed. But unlike you, I am absolutely concerned about the prospect that they weren’t. It wouldn’t be the first time federal agents and prosecutors had engaged in underhanded actions that resulted in rules being ignored or completely violated.

Other than that, I don’t need your advice. The very existence of this execrable early morning search of a former President’s residence is plenty alarming enough to justify the fact that I’m pissed off. And I’m not alone.

It doesn’t surprise me at all — but it does sadden me that you assclown libs don’t care about what this aberrant Administration’s behavior is doing to our republic.
Those aren't liberals, guy. They are Social Marxist Authoritarians. The New Red Guard. Keep up with the times, brah.

They are definitely all about doing away with the 4 olds.

IMO they should be put down in the same manner as rabid dogs would.

Oh good, you admit have no reason to doubt the rules are followed.

So why don't you just leave it there instead of going into paranoid speculations?
You don’t comprehend very well do you , lass?

I am very concerned that the rules weren’t followed.

If you walk on sand, you can leave footprints. Even better and clearer in fresh mud. Why, it is even possible sometimes to see where a human stood 10,000 years ago. Or more. In fact, dinosaur prints have been found dating back millions of years.

The point? It’s beyond your pathetic meager intellect and tragically limited vision. But I’ll tell ya even though you have no chance of grasping it. Those things are “clues.”

Similarly, this shit being done to President Trump provides worlds’ of information to folks who know how to discern the meaning of certain clues.

I guess, if you had a brain and were capable of being even a tiny bit open-minded, the question would be: why aren’t you in the slightest bit concerned? You should be.

You don’t comprehend very well do yiu, lass?

I am very concerned that they weren’t followed.

If you walk on sand, you can leave footprints. Even better and clearer in fresh mud. Why, it is even possible sometimes to see where a human stood 10,000 years ago. Or more. In fact, dinosaur prints have been found dating back millions of years.

The point? It’s beyond your pathetic meager intellect and tragically limited vision. But I’ll tell ya even though yiu have no chance of grasping it. Those things are “clues.”

Similarly, this shit being done to President Trump provides worlds’ of information to folks who know how to discern the meaning of certain clues.

I guess, if you had a brain and were capable of being even a tiny bit open-minded, the question would be: why aren’t you in the slightest bit concerned? You should be.
Real liberals and Independents and other Americans are seeing about this, too. You betcha! :)

Trump took those while being President so he had the right to have them. Also he had the power to declassify them.
He did not have the right to take them, and it appears, he did not declassify them when he had the right. If they find classified documents, he will probably be found guilty by a jury of his peers.

...you've just said you don't have any evidence anything improper has been done here. How the hell do you get from there to here?

Seems you are feeling emotional about FBI in the Orange man's house, but tell you what, take your lashing out and shove it up your ass.

I try to hold current admistration to as high standard as any other - it's called INTELECTUAL CONSISTENCY. Just because you get pumped full of half-baked bullshit in the rw bubble doesn't mean I, or other libs "don't care".
Here’s another clue for you. If you think you have something to say, and are kind of puffed-up with self-adoration, you probably ought to know how to spell “intellectual” before attempting to make use of it in a sentence.

Here’s another clue for you. If you think you have something to say, and are kind of puffed-up with self-adoration, you probably ought to know how to spell “intellectual” before attempting to make use of it in a sentence.
Thank you for taking your time to spot and correct a mis-spell. Concentrate on that, it's more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back